ChainLink

You all don't know about something that will happen next. Get ready for tomorrow and don't think about selling your stack.

Other urls found in this thread:

entethalliance.org/hewlett-packard-enterprise-47-organizations-join-200-member-strong-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/
entethalliance.org/hewlett-packard-enterprise-47-organizations-join-200-member-strong-enterprise-ethereum-alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ya Veeky Forums has no idea what's coming tomorrow. Best kept secret in crypto.

Get ready to anhero if you sold your LINK already you pussies.

I hold Link and this is retarded. They don't communicate anything of value and if they did we would have a slack picture of it. Stop the larping. You don't want to be that Ripple guy.

It's sad how delusional Linkfags are, isn't it? I don't blame them in a way. They're seeing coins moon left and right, and they're forced to miss out due to sheer inability to choose a winner. They're losers. Likely fat so unemployable, ugly so cant get a girlfriend. They've seen so many coins moon, and they had enough. So they assemble in a slack and decide they'll choose the next ICO that comes around, and just write more topics than any other coin in crypto history. They came upon one called ChainLink. The problem? We aren't fucking stupid. We see vaporware, fake news, and blind hype from a mile away. Hell, Vitalik did before any of us, saying their ICO was a piece of shit. Now some of us on Veeky Forums are old school and have made a lot of money off this and we choose very carefully what coins to invest in, and someone maybe should tell them that we dont decide what moons based on the number of threads that are posted on Veeky Forums. I mean the rest of you have the power of what, 2 cents of price motion? You need to convince us. Unless its the social proof youre after. They know theyre failing and dont have a single convincing argument that whales would believe, so theyre hoping those redditors from ethtrader might see what their big brothers at Veeky Forums are doing, considering theyve stolen everything theyve ever had from Veeky Forumss culture. Except that sort of hot air needs some convincing concept. Some convincing tech. Something other than muh ripple on ethereum muh fake conference muh swift. Not enough. And thats why theyre going to fail. It was a good attempt but they were about six months late from the DGB era where this shit might have flied. Maybe theyll have better luck on the next coin?

so do you have a notepad file that you open to copy and paste things like this?

Nah OP is right. People close with the members of the team know exactly what's coming tomorrow. Most of Veeky Forums just got into LINK within the last week and only gets their information from here. Its why they've been selling every dip and buying every high while those of us in the know have been selling the highs and buying more on the dips.

If you don't then you're way too new to be posting.

Nooooo. Delete this!

You are larping again. Stop that.

I'm in the slack and literally nothing has been hinted at. And don't give me that close to the team bullshit. Nothing is happening until Friday at least.

Nice post, added it to my notepad file.

lololol do you actually think Slack is the primary way the team interacts with eachother? Its just their tool for talking with plebs like Veeky Forums.

I forgot to mention I'm also BFFs with Rory and he called you a faggot larper. I'm sure the Riddler is looking for a bottom.

Is this a bot or what the fuck is this shit

likely a bot, Binance is full of manipulation, Link really needs to be added to new exchanges

Duh? It's called price supression

The only BFF you have is your left hand. Rory isn't even part of the core team. He's just a guy the team hired to answer Veeky Forumstards all day.

Those are actual investors getting off the Link train before it crashes and burns - you've been warned!

> panic sells his 48 LINK stash

What's their twitter account? How do I keep ontop of the moon news?

But Friday isn't tomorrow

>tfw Veeky Forums is playing me like a damn fiddle right now
A DAMN FIDDLE!!!

this is why you either don't listen to Veeky Forums or HODL if you think it's a good thing Veeky Forums is shilling

its on friday u retards, thats when shit is GOING TO GET HYPE

currently only on slack (still closed I think), they're thinking about other options to keep everyone up to date

>year 2019
>park my lambo infront of the city hall, because mayor needs advice
>filthy noLINK walk up to me
>"Duuuuurr can I suck yo d1ck for 0.1 LINK mister, only 0.1 LINK sir, it's only 4$... lemme suck it sir"

entethalliance.org/hewlett-packard-enterprise-47-organizations-join-200-member-strong-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/
We just joined the alliance boiz

Is the slack still closed? I got banned for shitposting after the ICO, but rejoined within the last week or so.

I want to beleif

That's dumb. Why no social media presence?

Because this is a company run by computer scientists not hipster marketers.

Pfft. Who wants a tech company aiming for banks who spends all their time with bankers and working on tech. That's it, I'm selling this shitcoin. They have no idea what they're doing. Just ask Veeky Forums.

holy fuck you are gonna be eating your words soon.
Link? TO THE MOON

entethalliance.org/hewlett-packard-enterprise-47-organizations-join-200-member-strong-enterprise-ethereum-alliance

First news, joining eth alliance. Doesn't mean shit in front of news that are coming...

You obviously know nothing about launching a start-up in 2017 then eh