Guys, its not Nav

Its blowing my mind what is happening right now and makes me want to get out of crypto.

A quick walk around the internet will easily show you that Nav is not the coin that PBC is showcasing tomorrow.

-Yesterday morning/afternoon, Nav was signaled by a few PND groups for its monthly pnd, per usual. Go look on twitter the PND was signaled hours before any mention of the PBC Monero leak. (if you guys are too lazy here is the proof of that)

-Then some /biz shills starting posting in the PBC thread that it 'could be Nav'

-Then this started to run away a bit and people started making fake images, I think I even saw a video?

-Then it got to reddit.... at this point, the regular PND was over, but reddit happened.... and it maintained level through out the morning.

-Then it got to the #1 - 24 hour Bittrex Gain Position/Front Page, so that was enough to keep the ball rolling

This was a perfect storm, and might end up killing this coin forever after people get burned by it. There is no way in hell this is the PBC coin from the Monero article (if thats even real). Nav a decent coin but no where near the leagues of a Monero.

Its still peaking as I type this,

get out now if you were dumb enough to buy any of this in the past 10 hours

>fake images
>fake video
>fake
>video
????

-someone posted a photoshoped article of PBC with half of it blurred out but "NavCoin" showing. Then there was an audio clip of Teeka talking about Nav but it was someone else.

I can't find the original Twitter post because there are a billion of these crypto signal twitters now, but it was early yesterday. looking now it seems twitter really blew this up.

fud is a good sign we are right

Of course its not NAV, its actually KMD.

Source: pbg insider.

and FUD sometimes means you're not right too

its top coin on bittrex already

Palm Beach Inside Info: Exit all BTC markets.

This FUD is a good sign

I'm all in baby

the coin is walton.check the other walton threads here.

xtra bytes?

It went up 70% because people a part of the palm beach group INFERRED THIS ALONG WITH US. Shit is going to moon tomorrow get readyy

The palm beach group is gonna laugh their asses off when they release and it isn't NAV.

No SHABOOEY for NAV

I'm actually inclined to believe this.

>the reddit spacing
>comes all the way to biz to fud

holy shit it really is NAV.

walton does not need any bs palm beach report. but if walton is in it, it's alright

you have proof of pnd groups for nav

tfw it's actually nav

Komodo you dumb dicks

this is literally insider trading
i'm reporting everyone in this thread to the sec

i knew that.
but what always makes me think is. why arent we as 4 chan do pumps? and then some koreans or japanese or whoever buys our bags? we should open an irc channel for this ( go away with your normie discord or slack garbage)

Chainlink. Friday. You’ve been warned.

redditor here i think this is all priced in already

It's over linky, go home

Oh the delusion never stops

i buy right now

I can confirm the image is unverified. I am in a group where they leak PBC and the guy with the original said that pic was sent to him two months ago as a "leaked" article of PBC but later the september issue turned out to be about GAS instead. He showed the picture when he said it read about a privacy coin on that unverified picture a month ago.

Then someone in the group posted it on Veeky Forums and it spread as a leak. Nav is completely unverified and unknown if it's legitimate at all.

PBC insider here
OP is correct, it's not NAV.

I'll let you in on a little secret, ticker code starts with 'X'

its not verge

You are not an insider.

You do not have inside information.

They INFERRED NOTHING!

verge has some major movement on the trades. could just be a pnd but earlier icould have sworn the colume was 300 or 400k. theres some major million trades going on back and forth.

IF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW it is ETP by now youre dumb as shit.

Follow my Twitter for the scoop, or stay poor
-been shilling since 25k etp

@nasaaids -cryptogoober

I can't believe it's not fudder.

I NEVER said it was ETP! I said that they do not have insider information.

You realize that 1 million verge is only $4800 which is chump change to some traders.

no shit

I have no idea about this research group, but if they put their weight behind KMD, I would be impressed.

It would mean they actually researched and understood it

what the fuck is this bullshit I cant read

Rich trader here, it's not NAV but nice attempt! We looked at it and although it appears strong that's not the unicorn. All we know is to sell some of our XMR for now (GREAT COIN BTW). NAV doesn't really have everything we're looking for but it's a good guess I must admit. You have to dig deeper though, the coin we're looking at has a smaller marketcap and has been stealth mode for several years.

TL;DR Some of you are alright, sell your NAV before Friday. Good luck friends.

Who gives a shit?
We pumpin' boys, try not to get dumped on.

Well boys, fun pump, see you back at 15k

It can't be WTC because in PBR teaser where he says they are dumping XMR, he literally said they are going to discuss an even better, more established privacy coin. Whatever coin it is, it is focused on privacy, not RFID technology.