ODN

Blackstone is a scam though.

>wojak
>pepe
>indian flag

The holy trinity of pure dogshit

bingo. if biz is paying attention to something, even if it's FUD, that's bullish in the long term. (see ODN, LINK, etc.)

He's on to us!

isn't blackstone the only guy in the team with some blockchain experience? and he think that odn is shit? LMAO

oh yeah. he thinks ODN is pure shit

Blackstone is a greedy fuck.

Never seen a coin being fucked this much by their own main dev. He is making mistake after mistake after mistake, I had so much hopes for this platform but the only way I would rebuy would if he was replaced. Most rertarded dev ever seen in crypto..

I think odn is a tricky situation.

Raped by father post ODN F U D in thread.

WE ARE THE CRYPTO NOW

Agreed.

When asked how much supply will be burned. Are you fucking kidding me?

You guys are worse than SJW's. Get the stick out of your ass. Who cares. As long as he codes and gets the project done most of us dont really care about these slack lurker screenshots anyway. They've lost their impact. Yawn.

Tell that to blackstone

post more screenshots fudder. We know you got a folder just for ODN

Stfu seed19

we all will make it.

I'm not seed, I'm someone else. So so paranoid :)

You're a weirdo

>most of us dont really care about these slack lurker screenshots anyway.
But potential buyers do.

>Potential buyers are going to take cropped, some out of context screenshots from obvious fudders on biz seriously

kys

No one outside this group of individuals are concerned with the quantity or staking rewards. Even if the entire supply doubled overnight ODN is worth bare minimum 3X.

They have either or both of these goals:
1. Force lower sell prices on ODN to accumulate
2. Build enough uncertainty to push off new buyers and shill some dead end shitcoin.

Their questions attack through uncertainty requesting data in Slack for attainable but unrelevant data. The team won't follow through simply because that data won't matter within weeks vs. tons of hours poured into aggregating the data wasting resources. Even if development produced a direct response with their request they would target another aribtrary value to screenshot as proof. Working in data architecture I constantly get asked for information that has no actual value for clients.

Their victims are failures of algebra to produce a simple risk model in terms of potential supply fluctuation using current available data of staking, exchange holdings, development reserve, max cap, etc. If there was an actual problem with project it would come out of GitHub and not Slack.

Think he is referring to potential buyers that are browsing this thread

Now he wants the community to burn their own supply. Ahh blackstone, you mother fucking idiot, when will you learn

it's okay pajeet, here, have your shiny 0.1 eth. Good job