Do people actually make money on this board?

do people actually make money on this board?
For the last days/weeks someone was posting about Chainlink going to moon or Stellar going to moon, yet both are failing.

Honestly the tips you guys give feel nothing but a try to scam people.

Stellar mooned 300% before falling fagget.

stellar doubled since last week lol

Thats why you open a new tab and do some research on anything Veeky Forums suggests you invest in. I wouldn't invest in anything just because an user on a Chinese cartoon board told you to do so.

Also, go with your gut feeling---do YOU feel like this thing they're telling you to invest in is valuable?

This board told me to buy ethereum at $10 So I threw a grand at it kinda fucking around and I made like $30k off it... Not all bad, just sift through the shit

Yes.

I've sucked over 30,000 dicks. For the first few hundred I only charged a dollar, but then I moved up to $2 and eventually $5. I think that's the max I can reasonably ask, but all the income is also tax free.

This. Research first, make your own picks, and use Veeky Forums to track PnDs. FUD = buy signal, FOMO = you might want to cash out and rebuy cheaper soon. But if you're long on something, make sure you HODL as many as you're comfortable with. Set your sell orders, forget about it, and convert all wins back to BTC. Keep half in BTC. Retire early.

Best of luck gents. /tips hat

I legitimately made $4k in a week (bought bitcoin cash a few days before it mooned).

I then lost most of it rebuying, and am now $500 up.

Keeping half my savings in BTC sounds like a good idea. I'm new to Veeky Forums but I'm gonna go for it.

"going to moon" doesn't mean "always gaining all the time"

Enthusiasm about LINK is real, although to be honest I'm sick of talking about it. Plenty of other interesting coins to discuss.

This is the first "I made _k on..." posts that I've seen on here that I believe.

you know that you can sell in the uptrends right? Of course you don't wait until all weekhanded pajeets here is crying and selling the bttom

To be exact I bought 9 of them at 260 bong, sold at 270 bong for a profit of 2800. (I can't remember the exact figurs but profit was definitely 2800).

I then rebought 10 at 500 bong and am getting JUSTED right now.

I'm up about 1 k this month, but it could all disappear overnight

Great advice buddy :) And you didn't call anyone a faggot :) Thanks

FOllow the memes

Well said.

10*9 = 2800

The absolute state of biz

*sold at 570

Hit 2 istead of 5 on numpad

>tfw the only thing keeping me from getting rich is not knowing when to recognise a bad trade and cut my losses

any advice Veeky Forums? what strategies *if any* do you guys employ to know when to exit a trade if it goes sour? I'm trying to daytrade and the ONLY thing keeping me from success is not knowing when to cut my losses and i end up getting fucked way harder than i should be

dude its f Veeky Forums what did you expect mostly autistic kids with hopes of shit coins mooning, the serious mature traders are just here for lol's sure sometimes there are serious conversations in here, you just have to be able to spot them. I for one are making ok money and its saved my ass 3 times with rent, bills or because i over spent on whores. I am thinking of doing my own you tube channel for poor fag noobs to help them make at least double what they have

I would suggest you follow the latest news and keep track of the coins. I do this all the time, checking them every minute I'm able to. Made good money by simply trading bitcoins (buy low, sell high).

I kept throwing money at ethereum as it mooned from $50 to $400. I took out a loan I can barely afford and kept buying blindly at all time high. I made around a $50k profit. I would have bought at $400 and made a loss but I ran out of money.

My parents think I'm an elite trader.