WE ARE THE EISENFÄUSTEN

WE HAVE EISENFÄUSTEN
WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/mkod3
entethalliance.org/hewlett-packard-enterprise-47-organizations-join-200-member-strong-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alter ich hab dir doch gesagt der hype ist rum. Warum sollte Chainlink jetzt plötzlich an wert gewinnen nachdem SIBOS rum ist?

Fuck I like this meme. So eben 100k geklaut

Es werden neue Infos ausejakuliert, die den PreiSS hochgehen laSSen werden wie eine V2.

>rarelink saved

GAS OTHER ALTS CRYPTO WAR NOW

APPFELSTRUDL PANZERFAUTS
ICH WERDE MEINES LINK NICHT VERKAUFEN

and that's about the extent of my german..

why you talking about rum? i thought you guys liked beer.

The final oracle solution?

GAS THE RIPPLETS CRYPTO WAR NOW

It's 'Eisenfäuste', you dumb LINKie.

LINK IST DEUTSCH

Halt endlich die Klappe, du dreckiger FUDer

SERGEI HEIL

>EISENFÄUSTEN
Chainlink presentation slides
imgur.com/a/mkod3
Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - SmartContracts is on the list of companies joining
entethalliance.org/hewlett-packard-enterprise-47-organizations-join-200-member-strong-enterprise-ethereum-alliance/

I'm so tired of repeating this:
YOU DO NOT SELL YOUR LINK

It can shoot any minute now. Letting go of it in order to rebuy later is gambling at this point. You may be lucky and increase your stack, but you might also lose your x3 gains. If you have endless LINK at ED price, that's ok. But if your buying price is high or you have little LINK, like me, you have to hold these bags. Unless you absolutely need that money.

The only action your are allowed to take is BUY MORE LINK.

Think for yourself. Never listen to FOMO and even more to FUD.
How likely is it that LINK gets listed on other exchanges soon?
How likely is it that LINK adjusts its marketing and PR policy?

Good lord, SIBOS is not even over yet and you go full wojak-selling. To do what exactly? Do you have a better investment plan? Or are just gonna hop on the next hype train whatever Veeky Forums suggests?

Right now Sergey is explaining his ideas to all those progressive bankers. He's trying his hardest to make his creation the future. And here you are, selling because you have cold feet.

Why have you invested in it in the first place? You believed that LINK was to become the financial routine of tomorrow. What made you change your opininon then? Has SmartContracts failed during the pressentation? Have their business partners broken previous contracts? Has aomebody found a vulnerability in their code? No.
You tried to evaluate a venture's future profit based on its weekly price fluctuations at penny-share stage? Yes you did.
Was that smart of you? Probably not.

Those TA meme-bois gonna say that hodling is for pussies, LINK is just another shitcoin fuckup.
But you gotta decide for yourself: are you ready to place your trust in this potential game-changer? Are you ready to follow LINK wherever it takes you? Or are you going to indecisivly jump from one coin to another never bothering to study the project that lies behind it?

Do the right thing. Buy back all the LINK you can and never let go of it.

Tbh, I hope LINK dips even harder, cos I want lots of that delicious 20c LINK

nein, kettenglied ist tot, du kartoffel.

What a cuck i went from 2500 linkies to 3k linkies from selling amlnd buying volume is pathetic and there is no way it would shoot up without instantly dipping

still compfy af, hab nun 75k dank dem dip heute

If it spikes up it will be hammered down immediately by the whales on binance just like every other spike.

who cares if youre here longterm. once LINK hits other exchange it goes straight to the milky way user

K E T T E N G L I E D

AUF DER HEIDE BLUHT EIN KLEINES BLUMELEIN

(BOM BOM BOM)

UND DASS HEIST

(BOM BOM BOM)

Price today on Poloniex: $1488

IN BLUMENAL IST ALLES BLAU!

FUCK OFF TO KRAUTCHAN YOU FUCKING NAZIS

höhöhö SS höhöhö kys tu schande für deutschland

>europe
>not fucking kids

ICH BIN BRAZILIANICH UND DEUTSCH!
TOTEN DIE UDEN!

KAPITULIEREN WERDEN VIER NICHT!

viel spaß mit eurem untermenschencoin

Maul halten, Schlampe.

Chainlink is Liebe, Chainlink ist Leben.

500 LINK profit XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
that's like 230$

pure deluded goy thread

>that pic
HUEHEUEHUEHEUHEUEHEU

That movie was great, i heard the director was "put aside" because the other directors thought he was being pro-nazis.

in 3 years things like this will be in museums and kids will study these threads in history class

You just fear panic sell, don't ya?

Endlösung des Orakelproblems ?

ACHTUNG!

EEEEEEEEEEEEERRRIKA!

DAS FILTHY NO LINKIE! I WILL DEAL WITH THIS TEENSY DUMMKOPF!

I do.
Last time I sold LINK it hit Biannce next day.
I would have been pretty comfy otherwise. Who could think that they would add LINK the next day after finishing the poll

rats in a sewer, my friends. you're rats in a sewer.

Ich sehe den Aufgang des 1000.jährigen Linkreiches!

Warum hier immer nur scheiß Münzen angepriesen werden frag ich mich ? LINK ist die GRÖßTE ABZOCKE seit BitConnect, seid ihr wirklich so blöd ??? Die zwei Ficker kann man nicht mal verunglimpfen mit dem >2 devs meme, weil die nur einen haben und der ist offensichtlich, ja, geradezu buchstäblich der schwulste hipster schwuchtel scammer aller Zeiten.

>BUY MY FUCKING BAGS REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>triggered