>app gains traction with normies
>heavy profit
>vaporwave lamboland shiz

Now user...
>read whitepaper
>demo app
>throw money at presale with fat bonus
>thank me in January.

or keep investing in pump and dumps like NAV which will never be recommended by PBC and lose your money.

how do i invest if i'm a US citizen?

Bought 60k yesterday.

IMO most exciting project atm.

>WYS Token
holy fuck that demo video LOL

Use a vpn

It's the killer app for crypto. Once wys are on the market you can just buy wys to get anything listed in the app (500k product inventory at launch). Normies can earn crypto for just buying shit with a credit card or paypal like they already do.

When does it hit the exchanges?

Presale for another 2 weeks (30% bonus atm) then an ico for a month with decreasing bonuses.

It'll be one exchanges once the ICO is conpleted and app is launched. You can redeem your tokens as soon as ico is finished but i'd say it should be before that it's on an exchange.

Sorry on exchanges before the end of the year

Link to website?

I'm fairly interested I just dont get what the token is for. Also how much are these Germans raising?

Stupid question, Do I have to buy with exactly 1ETH or 2ETH or can I buy say 0.3 ETH worth

Get the fuck out with this overpriced shit, seriously noone checks the stats on this shit?

>Token Supply: 3 BILLION
>Ico supply: 500 MILLION
>Current price + bonus: 0.017 USD

That means market cap is 841 MILLION DOLLARS if we take ICO supply as Circulating Suppply.

It's literally impossible for this shitcoin to moon. Jeez, at least lower the supply or something.

Sorry I fucked up with the mult there but market cap is still 84 MILLION DOLLARS, instant spot 70 on CMC, ridiculous. Coins with similar circulating supply are 2-3 cents, that's the absolute best scenario for this shitcoin, 2x, not 200x....

And another question: Do I have to have a Wyz wallet? Where will they be deposited

Not true sir

Not true huh?
Fuck you pajeet cunt with your shit scam

Good looking out bruh.

MyEtherWallet

fuck off scum

Digital commerce is multiple trillions of dollars and these guys have a working product ready to drop on dec 1. They deserve that kinda market cap absolutely.

stay away from this shitcoin, their company is incorporated with only 6000 euros (lol) share capital as UG (haftungsbeschränkt). When founding an UG you can choose how much you want to invest, even 1 euro is possible.

This means they could run away with the earned money from the ico and are only liable for max 6 grand.

What are their advisors are smoking? Why haven't they incorporated as GmbH? They let them look like amateurs.