I hope you got into Request ICO faggots

I hope you got into Request ICO faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K9H7gBW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

where can I buy request?

I sure hope i can manage to get some at 2x i dont want to overpay

I read the WP. I see the long term potential, but don't wanna pay for a fcking premium.

Wait until saturday to buy at the latest, that's probably the cheapest you're ever gonna see it.

Buy it on etherdelta or on gate.io (gook exchange that announced they're immediately listing REQ on friday)

And then a.big exchange is getting announced....FCK this friday will be hard

liqui binance already confirmed 90%

what time on friday will this be tradeable?

pajeet brand street diarrhea, confirmed. it's been confirmed. WE HAVE CONFIRMATION. prepare the streets for friday, we will paint them brown. hurray!

What is a reasonable multiple of the whitelist price to pay for this?

this fucking faggot has a mouth full of marbles. who wants to listen to this shit? not me.

x10 at least.

Will be x15 when we get added on Poloniex

Sheeeet, have polo confirmed yet or are they still refusing to deny they won't list Request?

Relax buddy. Getting your hands on day 1 REQ is a huge victory, regardless of the multiple you pay for it. You realise it's a staking coin correct? Then there is no need for the FUD.

how much REQ minimum to stake?

Similar to eth itself, it's tbc. But obv more Req =higher chance to be able to stake and a higher staking reward. The weak hand whitelisters should bear that in mind on Friday.

9am cest. 8am bst.

I'll buy when it dips below ico price like airswap

Fucking burgers man

I'm a smart investor and realize history repeats itself

Friend, being reQUESTLESS is not a good idea. Dont make sub whitelist price your only orders.

Another smart investors in biz who is poor as fuck. This board is so uselss.

>Repeating buy high sell low

Why not take a break from the meme user and get yourself some day 1 REQ?

this will be the LAST 10x ICO moon mission

the days of guaranteed rockets like 0x and Kyber are GONE - THIS IS IT

DO. NOT. MISS. THIS.

I hope this doesnt shit the bed guys.
I have like 130k REQ, put in all ETH I had.
Honestly, I thought AirSwap would perform very good right away but it's fucking hovering close to ico price.. Just hoping Req will perform better. Would be happy about 2x at this point

Yup put all my crypto into the ICO. And I just raided my bank account to get more req on ED on Friday. Shit or bust.

So now I don't know if I want it to go up on Friday or go down.

So you want to sell me your REQ for 1,5x Ico price?

I'm not retarded so I won't sell before 2018 regardless of what price it launches with. I just hope for a 2x in price for my nerves basically.When it performs bad right away it will hurt it's reputation long term

Fuck. This vid is making me FOMO hard

Stop lying.

what are you fuckin jesus? stfu and stay poor faggot, this whole space is minumum 40x undervalued. Its by far not the last 10x coin

My sides are gone

Why is this sort of humor so fucking funny. It's so archetypically channish.

>have ICO
>list on liqui
>buy back ICO tokens at half price
why else would projects keep doing this? they go to an exchange they can easily suppress the price for a reason. if they wanted the value of their token to increase or at least not decrease they wouldn't list on liqui for a month or more before getting listed on a high volume exchange. outrageous. it's a fucking buy back scheme.

>comparing airshit to Request

how do you think I'm lying?

discord.gg/K9H7gBW
10 days!!!

If you honestly doubt this is not going to 5x by next week you should probably kill yourself and donate your tokens to someone who actually understands just how big of a deal this is (i.e. anyone with a half a fucking brain).

Lmao sorry you got burned on Airshit token. That token reeked of shit and no community support from a mile away.

welcome to crypto, how are your first days my mr. singh?

Please sell for 2x on ED and forget about this token. You don't deserve the gains coming in the next weeks, weak-handed faggot.

I know you can't read at this point but maybe you try again:
Hey, why don't you show me how much Req you have faggot?

pls no samefagging sir, purchase REQ and u will moon dear

WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING RETARDED HOLY SHIT

i thought you were crying about airshit and he thought you were crying about request? i'm pretty high right now and i've only been reading for a few years.

Wow! is that the CEO?