Who is the greatest conqueror of all time? Not empire-builder, just conqueror

Who is the greatest conqueror of all time? Not empire-builder, just conqueror.

Khan has no equal.

Invasion into China/central asia/middle east/europe

Qin Shihuangdi conquests to unify China are really quite incredible when you consider the scope of the feat. Since he ideologically relied on conspicuous cruelty and corvee labor to maintain his rule, and his dynasty collapsed almost immediately after his death he was vilified by the Han. That was a precedent all later dynasties followed, but if they hadn't he just as easily could have been made a glorious hero like Alexander or Caesar.

Pekka Khan obviously

1. Anglo
2. Germanics
*power gap*
3. Rome
*power gap*
4. Genghis
5. 2 way tie between Nap & Hit
6. The Conquistadors

Caesar I guess for what he did to Gaul. He completely subjugated an entire people forever.
Then he went and conquered Rome, the greatest earthly power to ever exist before gunpowder

Alexander, but can be Ceasar to.

This. First 3 spots would be Mongol khans

Napoleon is a meme. Even that incompetent fuck of Bolivar conquered more.

1. Alexander the Great
2. Ghengis Khan
Alexander directly saw more conquests under him, but Ghengis Khan indirectly had generals that could conquer huge swaths for him. I'm going with Alex for sheer speed. Subutai is honorable second place as well.
3. Julius Caesar
4. Napoleon
I think Caesar has it over Napoleon, based on the sheer variety of terrains he fought in (over 50 pitched battles across the entire Roman world, from the Anatolian plains, the Balkans and dense forests of Germania and Gaul, or urban combat in Egypt. Even fought and beat one of the greatest conquerors of his time (Pompey). Everyone else is irrelevant

Hernan Cortez subjugated the powerful Aztec with only a handful of soldiers and sheer cunning

and smallpox ofc (same poster)

this

pure conquest factor it's just Khan only rival in territory owned was Charles V and he inherited most of his shit.

Attila the Hun would get an honorable mention as a Conqueror. At least equal to Caesar. Belisarius would also be up there.

>Attila
>Conquer
>Haha I'm gonna conquer the Western Roman Empire guys
>*Loses to rag tag coalition of Romans and Germanic tribes*

The dude was a warlord that just looted shit, he couldn't conquer his way out of a wet paper bag.

TIMUR
I
M
U
R

>not naming your empire after yourself
Pleb tier

DracoKing

Trust me this guy is genhis khan of our universe

Are we talking absolutely or comparatively (the former referring to simple amounts of territory conquered, the latter taking into account factors such as the ease with which the territory could have otherwise been conquered and the quality of military forces relative to one another)? Also, are we defining this in terms of territory they ruled over as a result of it being conquered during their time, or territory personally conquered? That's just a couple of questions off the top of my head.

Unironically Mohammed, Abu Bakr and Omar.

This, as much as I hate the mudslimes they really kicked ass in their time.

Adolf Hitler, a great conquer and hero of humanity.

territory is Subutai
relative scale is Alexander
biggest odds are Napoleon

>Hit

BAD meme

>only a handful of soldiers

Thats a funny way to spell "ten thousand tlaxclans and tarascans"

The King of Conquerors, the Legendary Broskander.

Didn't suleiman also invade into 3 continents?

>alexander
Khan would brutally rape that twink's supple boipucci. He just invaded Persia. Khan invaded, Europe, Persia, India, China and Japan.

suleiman had, at the time, worlds best army at his back
genghis built it all up from almost nothing

I am amazed how ignorant people are in a history board, for example when the attack on Tlatelolco happened there were 50 Spanish and 13 000 native allied warriors, so it was not a handfull of men

Yeah after he beat them all the way to gaul.

Suleyman is more renowned for his reforms anyway Selim on the other hand kicked some serious ass. If he lived longer he could have conquered persia before they adopted gunpowder weapons.

>Implying Britain has successfully conquered even a half of those
>Implying Britain didn't get conquered more than any other European country
>Implying Brits don't get BTFO by the moment someone lands on the Isles

It's fun being a contrarian

>Poland
>invaded by Britain
?