Dear anons

Dear anons,

For once, please, all the insults, threats and disrespect aside.

How much lower can XRP go?

I bought at 0,22 and kept holding thinking it will go 0.35-0.40. It lost 30% of it's value in a week and will probably go 3000 sats tomorrow.

What to do?

Thanks anons. I could use some help.

Sell pressure is drying up. Prepare for a rebound. I don't know how high but it'll hit .22 in short order for sure.

lowest it will go is .14 - .15 it'll stabilise around .18 - .19 might peak above .20 for but it wont go above that in the near future

Remember why it's called Cripple next time you see faggots shilling it. Another wave of bag holders are created. Remember take this lesson to others when you see larping assholes.

Its down 90% since its all time high. It slowly bled its way down... and you think, this dead coin with no use case anymore, will somehow grow? You know the owners of the coin short it right?

relax, XRP still has a long way to go... around 500 sats

I'm honestly shocked that so many people were unable to see what sham Ripple really is

so where are the ripple shillers now huh ?

Ripple naturally t fluctuates from 4100-5600 sats
3900 ripple is a must buy for me

nice, let's hold these bags together

must be time to buy if Veeky Forums hates it and the catalog is full of XRP sadness.. still not enough link depression though will wait until i see more pink

Cripple bags are among the heaviest.... stay away.

Only good thing is for short it when it has a pump.

>ATH $.40
>Currently $.21
>Down 90%

Are you a victim of common core?

Paid shills. Happens every time they have some sort of event. They give their partners large sums of XRP as payment and then pump the price with news and shills. Then the partners dump hard on the people who bought in at the high creating bag holders. They literally did this two months ago too.

XRP is volatile
And it has a real use case as well, I have long and mid positions on Ripple

We have to create a biz certified NO BUY list.
I start:
1) XRP
2) SIA
3) Golem

what else ?

Dont ever touch this shitcoin again.

Fucking godamn, I bought at 4600 and just realized it's fucking bombing now. Fucking why do I listen to this board

Even worse, I sold my lumens to buy into Ripple. How should I kill my self tonight?

Hey, retard. Did you buy XRP in fiat? Didnt think so.

The satoshi amount is ALL that matters idiot

Lumens is tanking just as hard today.

Hey, retard, yes I did. Now suck my hairy fucking bean bag you cunt.

>sold 3k XRP at 5300 sats.
Not much but its my first intercrypto sale.

>he expects me to believe he wired his money to a shit site like kraken just to purchase XRP with fiat instead of buying bitcoin like a normal person

nice larp

BNT

>What is Gatehub

How fucking retarded are you?

I want to believe

OP, can you even explain in 2-3 sentence show the token is supposed to be used?

I don't even think there's a cap on its issuance. If they need to, they'll just make more.

It's shaky as hell, there's nothing keeping it up. It's an enterprise solution being held by normal people who think they hold an asset. I'd get out of it if I were you.

even worse lmao
Dude you are a Ripple holder, you have no platform to speak

Just from speculation and trading, I hope it comes back to 4500 sats, or I'll eat my dick on live television

yuck

XRP started the year at half a cent. Even with the current dip, it's 42x that. How'd BTC treat you since January?

Sit on that, pleb.

>DGB
>any Bank related coin
>gaming coins

every single coin did that autistic fucker

you also certainly didnt buy at that price. Have fun holding your shit coin with no future

A lot of coins have made 100x or more during the bull run in spring. How does that prove anything?

>every single coin

Really? BTC went 42x?

Stay mad, purist.

Check
Mate

I don't speculate on random shitcoins. Top 20 at best.

>BTC didn't 42x as claimed
>Somehow you think you won this argument

Kek. Why is this board overrun with fucking children all of a sudden?

Everyone is selling their bags to get ready for the Link pump to end all pumps.

Accumulate. Friday. $5. It will be like nothing we've ever seen.

Wrong thread to larp..

Zero. It can go to zero.
>what is intrinsic value

Exactly ! Listen to this fella. You guys need to start looking at the price in satoshis

Dude, anyone from the outside thinks that you are the retard, and the loser in that argument.

>made 42x my money
>"You're a retard"

Sure thing, idiot.

was in the same boat. euro fag here tho.

Bought in at 0.215.- and sold couple of hours ago at 0.1872. I kept flipping it tho so I killed some losses with that. But still lost about 300-400.

Thank god our savior Vitalik made that money back. Longed that sweet eth from 249.- to 263.-

You lose some, you win some. Shit happens. But never again i'll touch ripple. Fucking pos.

Bancor

I don't give a fuck about satoshis. Dollars run this country. Satoshis don't pay my mortgage. Satoshies don't buy my groceries. Dollars do, and that's what I'm here to make - not appease the purists.

You are an actual retard, traders talk in terms of satoshis because most coins trade in XBT pairs. holy fuck are you gay

Everything is down today, user. I don't know how high XRP will go, but it will definitely surpass .22 again.

I'm not a trader and I could give zero fucks what your "terms" are. I INVEST.

When I'm slapping satoshis on a retail counter in exchange for goods and services then you can whine about how I reference my gains.

Until that day comes I cordially invite you to eat my ass with a spoon.

I'll give ripple 1 or 2 weeks before it goes parabolic again. Ripple always surges and then it fucking drops hard afterwards.

I mean it's almost as if it's coordinated somehow? :D You know because of the banks..

Buy into FUD, Sell the FOMO.. Just like the bankers do

Come on user, it is now about 0.215ish. So cut your loss and move on. XRP is always dead after it pumps for weeks and slowly bleeds out until it is stable at a floor. Then you can rebuy and wait for a pump. It was like this the last 5 times.

RSI is down it will go up again, it is on a double dip, will probably go up dip again then moon

SWELL IS GONNA MAKE THIS THING MOON AHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHA HAHAAH YOU BELIEVED THIS!! YOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT A CONFERENCE IN A BASEMENT WAS GOING TO BRING IN THE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS YOU NEED TO MAKE MONEY OFF OF THIS SHITCOIN AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is why you
>never buy XRP
>never support XRP
>ignore all XRP shills
it's bankster trash you should know better than to trust them

If you have enough patience to wait for a pump, they're putting 55 billion XRP into escrow by end of year. It will go up. Before then, I don't know what the next pump will be.