Idea: Palm Biz Confidential

We can set up our own crypto research group.
>no joke
If we're in this for the long run, we should get serious.

We'll need to get together some funds and a reputable figurehead but this could work.

Imo it's the logical next step for many of us.
Full concept detailed below the instructions.

>Instructions:
1 - post an email below (throwaway, whatever) if you're interested. I want to gauge how big this could be.
2 - we'll need a lead, someone with provable experience in finance, valuation, strategy, etc. I will ask for credentials in the initial email that goes out, get your proof ready.
Step 3 - read the concept below and add any ideas you have!

>Concept details:
Group members pay a small(ish) fee to fund the researchers, who could be part- or full time
Researchers will talk to the teams of crypto projects, compile important market info, analyze data
Researcher team is voted in/out based on the quality of analysis and success of their calls.
Chat forum for members to exchange ideas with decorum not found on Veeky Forums

It would be difficult to coordinate at first, but we'd find what works and build up from there. we can make a proper community. Not trying to replace Veeky Forums but just add to it.

So, tell me what you think guys. hate, memes, good ideas, all are welcome

Not a fat chance in the world would anyone with half a brain trust rando anons on biz. This is just asking to get burned. Also buy NAV, thank me later.

im interested, shoot me a mail

im not a daytrader but i analyse for longterm potential

[email protected]

>crabs in a bucket

protip: this is what all those discord pnd groups try to do

I'm a programmer, I work in finance. I could program algorithms if some financial faggot can tells me what they need to do. This project could start off as a big GENERAL thread with trips, so we get (retard) community feedback.

[email protected]

It's really not. I'm talking about actually employing an experienced individual(s) to analyse med-long term opportunities.

Good to hear, got an email?

im also interested with talking to people who arent pump and dump retards

great id op

but shouldnt we all not research the coin?

nice!
I mean we all could, obviously suggestions would be a big factor. community ideas could get voted up by members for attention of the researcher(s)

But personally, i don't want to be researching projects all day, that's what i'd pay the fee for!

[email protected]

i'm not very smart but I'm good at talking to normies and they have started flocking to me for advice

[email protected]

I am not trader at all, but willing to support the group with some spare cash (fee).

Sign me up.

PS. If this is not serious, I am out.

[email protected]

I'm keen on some well informed chat

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm excited you guys want to do this too, eight so far! expect an email within 24hrs or so.

Slack or Discord as temporary place to chat before getting properly set up?

I've got a friend with some IB connections that knows part-time guys who might be interested in doing some work for us, if you have any other leads let me know!

Telegram

>100+ pages of HOLY FUCK ITS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

the buy high and sell low official group

fuck yes

[email protected]

Would Anime chan as figurehead work? What do you think?

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected] hit me up for Ivy League creds

[email protected]

Let's make eachother rich

[email protected]

>buy NAV, thank me later
>2 hours and 7 minutes ago
please stop

Filthy nocoiner here, I'm just curious why are you staying with subscription list formula? There is this thing called 'Prediction Markets' of which there are already several implementations using various blockchains. I'm not affiliated with any, just wondering why is no one using them? They have this nice feature that people who make better predictions are rewarded more and by not having one-central-guy who sends out the info it should be harder to use subscribers as a tools by the list owner... Such a good use case here yet no one is suggesting them, why? Is decentralization just an empty meme?

[email protected]

Discord is nice

I would join this group as a fee paying member if you deliver a good product.
[email protected]

[email protected]

are you crypto anna?

[email protected]

hit me

[email protected]

Programmer willing to help if there's anything resembling competent people involved. I've coded my own crypto arb, market watcher, etc.

This is great!
I'll get you all telegram invites sent out soon

First orders of business will be to:
1) suggest ideas for how Palm Biz will operate
2) see what each of us can bring
3) vote for an executive committee
4) agree on fundamentals: the membership fee, group size/exclusivity, use of funds, etc

until this is done I will be admin and will lay out the rules and basic operating process of the group for you to see on telegram

This is a real experiment, we'll need to bring effort to make it work!

no you fucker I will be the ADMIN!!! I MAKE THE RULES!

BANNED
lol

We already have this with plenty of members

It's called Pump and Trump

T.me/pumpandtrump

Get tthe fuck in here

I will be the leader guys . I'm the future CEO of Google. I am the most smartest all of you niggers and wiggers.

Nah man sorry, sounds fun but
I want this to be a somewhat serious group, with real governance and process

so basically anime chan's blog

Contact me at [email protected]

Why not? I'm in - [email protected] (really)

[email protected]

[email protected]

Software engineer here. Willing to help with any web dev/automation/analysis but only if this is restricted to high quality discussion and analysis. I don't need another retarded meme-filled chat with people wojacking over their 4 figure portfolios.

throwaway email: [email protected]

Alright Ive added all of you to the mailing list. You need to confirm your email to take part. We will start out with one email a week with on point crypto signals and strategy plus give access to our group chat link in our first email.

Im still taking peoples email so let me me know. So far we have about 20 people.

[email protected]

[email protected]

I've had a similiar idea. I'm good at shilling and finding good coins early. I can write some reports or just do the research/marketing.

Found and shilled Walton, Chainlink, Metaverse, Antshares and so on extremely early.

[email protected]

Exactly what we want here

fuck that email expired. Send me a message at: dkrudern [at] gmail.com

[email protected]

Wot? no bro
There will be no official calls going out for the first couple weeks.
We need to organize the group first.

The email I'll contact you all with is: [email protected]

[email protected] i'm in

i am interested
Here's my email [email protected]

[email protected]

crypto noob but I can help with scripting/programming/webdev stuff if needed.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Most of us are too lazy because we masturbate too much

Sure, why not

[email protected]

sweet, [email protected]. very interested in adding to this team

[email protected]

count me in

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm also interested OP!
mail: [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Show me what you've got

Yfw OP, and every other pajeet scammer on this board now has access to 50% of what it takes to get into your crypto accounts. Way to go, guys.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Interested also [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

I'm in!

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

lol i think people stopped posting throwaways and the actual discussion stopped.

hello friends OP here send membership fee 0.1eth to my address thanks Ill contact crypto expert and we will get moneys soon guaranteed

i definitely second the pump and trump group

t.me/pumpandtrump

[email protected]
watch it be a pyramid scheme

Yeah, here on Veeky Forums no one gives a shit about anything but getting rich. Most of these kids only hopped on the cryptotrain in the last few months.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Emails & Invites sent now.
Genuinely excited

i think we would be better of with a irc or discord channel. can someone set one up? i mean the "altcoins" autist could at least spam the channels adress every day here too so people regulary join

Hey can you resend @ [email protected]

Keen for this desu,

email is [email protected]