Slap corporate logos on a white paper for an unfinished product

>slap corporate logos on a white paper for an unfinished product
>virtually no pre-sale or crowdsale communication
>ICO was an absolute shit show; for those who don’t know they fucked up the code (the TWO developers that is) and the cap was set at the wrong number for the crowdsale leading to manipulation by whales
>Had to send all ETH back (BY HAND!) because they weren’t even using SmartContracts in their ICO!!
>registered company in the Cayman Islands to avoid federal prosecution of this securities fraud scam
>Ethereum blockchain is already too slow to gain widespread adoption by SWIFT or any of its partners, it was all an experiment
>Experiment which caused “investors”, you little token holders $32mil
>the Oracles on their website don’t even use ChainLink token
>will remain on chimk exchange where the price will remain manipulated until we slowly bleed out as more and more realize this was merely good marketing and a pipe dream; but going nowhere as more and more big players start to developer their own solution (like Microsoft’s cryptlets and J.P Morgan’s Quorum blockchain)
>SIBOS was all hype, delivered no new news or product or partnership (merely re-iterating we hope down the road blah blah blah)
>Rory confirms that anyone wanting to use the chainlink token will have to buy it from an exchange
>virtually no large organization has the means or protocol to make a huge investment into LINK by buying it on some chink exchange that is riddled with bots
>at this point it’s a Veeky Forums meme; therefore no one will take it seriously and it’s already priced in

When did you realize it was over?

When it got fudded at CNN levels on biz.

also

>Steve not even at the conference
>Desperately rushing to finish the NETWORK itself while Serg tries to SELL the damn thing
>Links think this will be adopted over night by 11,000 banks, and that bureaucracy, especially in the financial world will make this virtually impossible to ever implement, let alone go live for a dozen banks

good memes. LINK at $25 by 2018

Maybe. I hold 33K LINK currently, but it's simply not going to happen. You don't realize the scale of that growth and the massive smoke & mirrors that this project is. Why do you think communication is so thin? They're trying to cover all their bases on their promise and it's collapsing

Stay delusional

You realize the marketcap would have to be quintuple for this to happen??

IMPOSSIBLE

$2 would be luckiest you delusional poorfags will ever get if this massive shitshow ever is adopted

try harder you little popo fudders haha

>LINK at $25 by 2018

$5 would literally be "Once In A Lifetime" type of lottery

$2 hopefully pretty please

$1 would make me happy enough.

>x5 is impossible
Hi newfag

x10 would be what?
I made x20 with shitcoin bitbean.
Don't talk shit

YOU DO NOT SELL YOUR LINK

>It can shoot any minute now. Letting go of it in order to rebuy later is gambling at this point. You may be lucky and increase your stack, but you might also lose your x3 gains. If you have endless LINK at ED price, that's ok. But if your buying price is high or you have little LINK, like me, you have to hold these bags. Unless you absolutely need that money. The only action your are allowed to take is BUY MORE LINK.

Deluded. You’re missing out on other 5x and 10x buy holding a significant portion of your stack in LINK.

>Think for yourself. Never listen to FOMO and even more to FUD.
How likely is it that LINK gets listed on other exchanges soon?
How likely is it that LINK adjusts its marketing and PR policy?

“Don’t listen to reason; become emotionally attached to your investment”

>Good lord, SIBOS is not even over yet and you go full wojak-selling. To do what exactly? Do you have a better investment plan? Or are just gonna hop on the next hype train whatever Veeky Forums suggests?

It is over in the sense ChainLink will have no more exposure at it. People have already moved on to the next best FinTech thing for the remaining days. Link is already just a memory.

>Right now Sergey is explaining his ideas to all those progressive bankers. He's trying his hardest to make his creation the future. And here you are, selling because you have cold feet.

They jot it in their notepad and forget. Have you EVER been to a technical conference?

>Why have you invested in it in the first place? You believed that LINK was to become the financial routine of tomorrow. What made you change your opinion then? Has SmartContracts failed during the presentation? Have their business partners broken previous contracts? Has somebody found a vulnerability in their code? No.

Not yet, but they will. It’s all visible on github. There was a bug in their ICO code that fucked with the cap. Bugs exist and exploit exist. This will NOT gain adoption for any reason other than the security is not there for the scale of the promise of LINK.

>You tried to evaluate a venture's future profit based on its weekly price fluctuations at penny-share stage? Yes you did.
Was that smart of you? Probably not.

If they proved themselves overhyped and under delivered, yeah

>Those TA meme-bois gonna say that hodling is for pussies, LINK is just another shitcoin fuckup.
But you gotta decide for yourself: are you ready to place your trust in this potential game-changer? Are you ready to follow LINK wherever it takes you? Or are you going to indecisivly jump from one coin to another never bothering to study the project that lies behind it?

REQ has much higher potential

What do you have to gain from this?

look at the marketcap and circulating supply

it will never go 5x, at least not until 2021 in the bet possible trajectory (which they've already fucked up)

exposing the scam that in LINK?

people are dumping all their money in this fluke because of memes

I'm just warning you

You're a funny guy

No one denied any of the arguments of OP, I'll add something : how long do you think they'll need before having an usable product when they have to :

>find new devs
>form them
>finish the network
>finish the node system
>teach people how to use it
>make chainlink work on ETH
>make chainlink work on any blockchain
>develop the smart contracts for specific use
>convince people to sell their infos to feed oracles and be paid in coins they can only cash out on exchanges
>convince people to buy the oracles with coins they can only get on exchanges
>go from some shit eerc 20 token to a real blockchain with its own wallet

We're looking at 2 years at least. Meanwhile the average cryptogambler and reddit investor will be bored and sell his coins for btc gold because he thought SIBOS meant 11k banks were going to be using chainlink as their blockchain for every transaction that they do.

you're also a nervous faggot

LINK IS NOT GOING TO MAKE YOU RICH

What's with the screencap?

Why the fuck would you hold 33k then

Well op you're really getting to me now. Should I sell?

Bought at ICO

Dumping at $0.32

That was harsh, user. I'm sick of all those retarded link-shilling threads and fudded occasionally for fun but now actually I feel bad for linkies.

>this was merely good marketing
>good marketing

Shills nowhere to be found

Please I put my life savings into it

Also, see .
The token is overvalued right now. The value only comes from being the payment currency, and we're years away from any serious adoption. Who knows what kind of alternatives we'll have by then. Heck, I bet that banks are going to use something different by then.

Should I just sell now at a loss