I hold 100k Link and bought at ATH 50 cents

>I hold 100k Link and bought at ATH 50 cents.
>I dont give a fuck how low Link drops, Im gonna be a multi millionaire within 1 yr.
>I dont even care cause the coin is so great.
>Daytrading chinks won the battle but we won the war

JAG SBARRO

>Being this delusional

We are Link

>I believe so hard I had to make a post on Veeky Forums about it
>plz buy my bags

>emotional bagholding

good luck retard

>SWIFT does $5 trillion in transactions per day
>SWIFT has an actual partnership with CL
>Veeky Forums is unimpressed and buys NEO instead.

That is how retarded you are being right now.

WE ARE THE LINK MARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

>he bought LINK
>he didn't buy SUB

wew
enjoy your heavy bags. this time next year i'll be sipping on expensive vodka while thinking of you user, and the fact that you're still wagecucking while i'm retired

Same here op. I got this same abuse trying to shill Walton at 75 cents when the same bit fuckery was going on. Just hold strong. 72k linkies here.

nice, this is about where we are. means that Link should rise to $2-$3 bucks within a month.

that's not how this shit works you retard.

>Not understanding the psychology of numbers

This and early stage Walton have so much in common.

>big name advisors and financial backers
>years in development
>highly technical coins with no communication from the team whatsoever (walton didn't even have an English twitter for like a month after it launched)
>nobody really understands how it will work/the partnerships it claims to have
>only tradable on Binance where whales and bots can fuck with the price to their hearts content due to the low volume and no other exchanges to keep the price in check

I was all in on Walton at 28k a couple days after it launched and ended up selling 3/4 of my stack at 12k after the bots fucked with the prices so much. Any buy orders would be filled immediately, not a word from the team, eventually caved in and sold thinking it was just a Chink vaporware scam I fell for and it literally mooned to 60k the weekend after I sold. There wasn't even any FUD, I'd try making threads here and wouldn't get any responses except one or two guys calling me a shill.

Not gonna make that mistake again. I'd rather ride it down to 0 than get cucked like that again by tiny dicked chinamen. When it dipped down to 6.1k I would have lost all hope and sold, if I didn't have this experience to look back on. If history repeats itself this will be $1 by Saturday night.

I will add the big difference though is with the circulating supply. Walton only had 25 million coins in circulation so it was probably a lot easier to orchestrate a pump than with a 350 million supply coin. But if whales really do hold the majority of the coins we should at least see one or two big pumps to unload.

This is how bag holders are born

This.

Losing money was never so fun.

>tfw I got weak hands and lost 1000 LINK for no reason

you'll not regret it

If you are in a total shitcoin, yes, if you are in potentially a coin that could even surpass Bitcoin? that is what we call a dip.

Delusional

We are emotional emos and so delusional and also retarded.

Or it's a calculated risk with a potential for a life in riches