Cindicator is now officially trading on hitbtc. Withdrawals and deposits are functional

Cindicator is now officially trading on hitbtc. Withdrawals and deposits are functional.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBrownlec/status/920360981183811590
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check out this twitter release. Apparently it was never approved by the Devs. Funny situation.

twitter.com/BBrownlec/status/920360981183811590

The Devs are great at what they do but the seem to be clueless trying to control supply and demand of their product after release. They dont want user to have the coin. They still think they are in the ICO phase where they can control every aspect of who gets their beloved coin and what they can do with it. Its a free market out there people are free to trade as they see fit.

At least they've changed all their "For your safety" bullshit into "Keep in mind we don't sanction this". What a bunch of out of touch faggots. OH NO THEY DON'T SANCTION IT?!?!?!?! I BETTER NOT DO IT THEN.

Honestly the cindicator team is making the case for eugenics.

Holy shit kek. Well they can't do anything about it.

This.
Also the fact that there's so much demand for a coin has me pretty excited to jump on board, even though it might take a while to see any action.

what is wrong with this faggot dev team? no exchange is good enough to list their token?

I'm very curious to see which exchange they finally settle on, if they ever do

you saw enough action at the orphanage, faggot.

Just remember that there were people paying 6 cents for them at one time for an IOU. It's going to explode

What's that even supposed to mean and what does it have to do with the topic at hand you greasy cucumber-armed slackjaw faggot?

He's saying you were raped as a baby

don't spoon feed him! pearls to swine, i swear to allah.

People were paying $18 for Bancor IOUs on hitbtc and it's never even approached that price since launch.

CJEERS

I've been considering doing this. I've got a bunch of tokens from some shit ICOs... I kind of want to throw them up on EtherDelta or HitBTC with absurdly high asks while the orderbooks for them are all empty/relatively empty in case anyone buys them.

as soon as Cindicator becomes a Bancor Smart Token, Bancor will moon.

So buying and selling IOUs is the key to lambo land?

I've profited off of IOUs before on HitBTC. They are by far the most volatile things in crypto. It's the closest thing to gambling I can think of aside from actual gambling.

The closest thing to gambling I can think of is investing in XLM.

WHY THE FUCK DO DEVS THINK THEY CAN APPROVE SHIT FOR A

////////////DECENTRALIZED//////////////

TOKEN

THESE COCKY FUCKING DEVS CAN DIE IN A FIRE. THEY ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG SITH CRYPTO

FUCK THEM

Sounds interesting I'll try it sometime

I think it's just a weird marketing strategy. It'll probably work too. Once they announce they're going on an exchange "officially" they'll moon.

Eh...just a friendly reminder:

If you don't listen to the cindicator team, and trade the token illegally, you will get a visit from Roman Storm.

Someone needs to do a Chad and virgin meme with that guy as the Chad and Sergey as the virgin asap.

CANT TERMINATE THE CINDICATE
CANT STEM THE SHREM
CANT OUTPERFORM THE ROMAN STORM

Bump

Volume picking up on Hitbtc. Help me shill in the trollbox.

Its mooning baby

if you think that's wild, come check out the action on my shitting street my dude. every pajeet this side of the ganges is talking about it.

Moon is here

Why do people keep on putting up these sell walls

it's how the jews accumulate at a low price.

Yea it's annoying though. Making gains though