XLM

AHAHHAHHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHA HODLERS BTFO AHHHHHAHHHAHAAAA

who cares. No real person actually bought this coin except for maybe a few dumb newfags

This. Only complete brainlets

>Bought at 405
>Sold at 790

feelsgoodman.jpg

? Why I bought and in at 450 and sold at 900. Did I do bad user?

it broke the uptrend user lmao
youre goonna watch it head back to300 sats

yes user, you got lucky. its called gambling.

There was no reason to buy XLM and certainly there was no reason to wait for a 100% pump before selling... you are a retarded trader that got lucky

I know right its hilarious watching these bagholders deluded lumies never learn ahahhahh

delusion levels: 700

>perfect falling wedge break out BEFORE IBM announcement
>perfect stop at 200 day moving average
>it went up for no reason
>it stopped where it stopped for no reason
>you got lucky
XD

The very nature of this market is gambling you fucking idiot

>buy into ATH and it surpassed ATH
>buy into ATH and it drops

Up and down baby, the only thing that affects these things are hype and manipulation

Theres that dumb anime cunt I was waiting on. Thanks for coming. Ok guys that first chart...thats not XLM. Thats XRP zoomed in early April. See any similarities?

This is more accurate than I would like to admit

thats alot of waiting

It was worth it.

Ripple is a long hold though it's volatile enough to be swing traded

And XLM is worth is. This isnt your average pump and dump. This was one of the biggest announcements in crypto history.

> THIS THING THAT HAPPENED BEFORE IS BOUND TO HAPPEN AGAIN
deluded lumies

literally RuneScape merch clans

I made 121% of my investment in this untill now.. sold.. wiating for it to drop to 550 which i doubt it will but who knows, and reenter with a new position. / repeat. xlm is, from all the coins out there, probable the VERY BEST ONE to swing trade and accumulate, and it will become huge :). I could not wish for anything better then this coin.

Well you are right, and so is all investing. This time I just learned from past mistakes and rode the news, watched the charts, and pulled out early before the ath to lock in some profit. I actually thought it was very conservative of me.

Lol some people are salty they didn't get any 100% gains. Bought mine at around 450 also.

>muh IBM

you fags realize IBM sucks now, right

I feel like the marketplace could be interesting
because everyone holding Ripple
is pissed
and you have to really start asking
yourself , why is Stellar .04 cents w/ half the capacity & ripple .20 cents ( and slower )

autism