R8 or h8

Don't hate the player, hate the game. I made 1.5 btc from $500 in 5 months trading shit coins. ECC will be the easiest 100x if it takes a year, so be it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ecc.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No cindicator? Not gonna make it

If its the easiest 100x why is it your smallest holding?

you'll never make it you dumb fag

I have .3 btc on orders at 3, 2 & 1 satoshi. When it starts to move up past 5 I'll dump the rest that didn't get filled in there.

Never heard of ECC.
seems like a generic shitcoin
however only costs 3 sats :thinking:

Make what? I already have a great job, own a house, a wife that does anything I need for me...

I think I've already made it user. This is just play money. Wait, you're not putting your whole life into this game... r-right?

>doesn't understand risk/reward
you don't need a big holding to make bank off 100x dumbass. Look what 100x that holding would be.

Join the slack, it's got a growing community behind it, currently being redevelopment from the ground up. Dev team doesn't want to fuck with ICO's, token swaps or anything like that so they are bringing this coin back to life. Solid mission if you ask me. If this thing even hits 15 sats that's over 10x haha it's passed 50 sats before. Do the math. It can only grow more than it could lose.

>it already mooned
Are you saying it already mooned?

PnD'd by original dev then abandoned. New dev Griffith took it over and is now working on it full time.

You don't see a coin this low with a diehard community and team this often, it doesn't even need to hit 10 sats to double your money which is why I'm all about it.

Started buying when it was at 1 sat, saw it going all the way up to 50 sats and then went down because a distinct wallet was needed (to add functions) and that took time.
Now Main developer went out of his job to dedicate full time to the project. IMHO it is solid, and the only way is up. Gonna take time, but is a won bet. Take your time to learn more about it. You wont regret for sure ;)

Can I stake this shit? How much do I need ?

this coin will be very good in the future.. many things to come

Why ecc?

I am. I don't have anything else. I was homeless seven months ago.

Yes you can, up to 25% staking rewards. I don't think there is a minimum... ecc.network/

Wow, going from homeless to investing in Crypto in 7 months is pretty incredible, I think you'll make it user. Good luck!

Seven months ago I was a dark elf level 12, today I'm broke thanks to crypto...

Ok. I will buy your 4 Satoshi shitcoin on the off chance I can hold a huge fucking staking position later

Just imagine holding 1 million coins (or more) and this hitting 500 sats. Not a bad gamble.

looks good amma go all in

I already said I'd buy it nigger relax

If its the easiest 100x you should be all in stupid

Going ALL in is stupid, dumb fuck.

not if it's the easiest 100x