MOONING

MOONING

Not until Friday its not. Might see 7500 again by tomorrow but the rocket's scheduled for Friday.

no, its not.

Why Friday

this... maybe

everyone is tired of your shitpost

Stop with the Friday meme. Nothing is happening. It was all started by some larper pretending he was an insider.

You'll see ;).

The whales have been suppressing the price and throwing around "the conference is priced in" because the real news comes Friday and they know it.

There is nothing on Friday, I promise. better sell now. :)

I made a troll post saying I was rory and we were announcing bittrex friday, is this what this friday bullshit is?

Did you faggots actually take me seriously?

hahaha that would be great shitposting

does anyone even unironically use bittrex anymore?

Bitfinex shut out Americans, Bittrex arguably will have a monopoly on shit tokens with Polo, it would be incredibly protfitable to keep adding shit tokens and delisting shit tokens to show an air of quality unless the devs of 0 volume shit tokens wanna pay Bittrex fat bux

no.

fuck these fuckers for not adding coins anymore and when they do, it's just literal shitcoins nobody cares about.

I just sold my 24k of LINK so it's guaranteed to moon now.

Friday was priced in already

Your ID is the colour of the wojaks you will be posting

Why lol?

I hope you didn't sell for a loss....

It is still incredibly easy to use Bitfinex as an American (unless you want to cash out dollars). They just say they do not accept americans to cover their asses, but they do not require KYC for crypto-crypto. IMO it is actually better for americans since they have none of your information.

Hi, R. here. We are hitting Bittrex on Friday. We will announce it today. Thanks for your patience.

No you dumb fuck it's the day after sibos.

BLEEDING OUT

Hi R