Need advice Veeky Forums

Need advice Veeky Forums,
Some months ago a friend of mine gave me $700 to invest on. Back then, I was having good and steady gains with my stock portfolio and had some crypto. It started pretty well: my family is going through financial difficulty and failing to find a job, being able to help them with my investments felt really good. I managed some funds for another friend of mine and got to give him 3x returns, and he gave me a generous commission. This time though, it all went to shit, all the stocks I invested at highs or lows started to melt, and everything was too expensive.

Back then I was having my first 3x with LINK and NEO, so I had the idea "why not move the money to crypto, as its cheaper and easier to trade?" - I take a considerable amount of time researching the companies and here on Veeky Forums.

I will tell how bad is my situation:
Since the first LINK crash, I lost all of my money and have only 160 left in crypto, and 200 that still is in my bank account. I didn't go all on LINK, but everything I invest on a coin, high or low, it dips - every fucking time. I'm losing my cool.

If my friend comes to me and asks for that money I will be fucked, and I need advice urgently as even working I can make only 20 bucks per week (live in the third world btw).

Right now I'm all in OMG, besides from "kill yourself" what should I do? Do you guys think if I get some moon missions one after another or hold a coin for some months I will make it? Which coin should I hodl?

I can't deal with this, or I find a way to get those $700 back or I don't even know what is going to happen with me. I just want to give that money back to him already and be free of that responsibility that I shouldn't have taken in the first place.
As I'm shameless - this is my BTC wallet: 1N2N9HGQBP5J2RsSmPae6iFZos6odviG7x

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cybcsec/
etherscan.io/tx/0x92bfb334a62352b0b02a8763a3d3baf53558e03c7edf8926f21f0df98d251ef0
youtube.com/watch?v=RohBIwuUiOk
newsbtc.com/2017/10/11/hyperledger-blockchain-training-program-launch-late-october/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe you should try getting a job

"kill yourself"

> and here on Veeky Forums
this is where it all started going downhill

explain to your friend the risks of investment
if he gets the gains but you have to pay him the losses then you are doing it wrong as it's win win for him with no risk

get some brain

don't invest in popup companies unless you absolutely know blockchain tech and how it works.

i suggest looking into tenx and waves.
and yeah i could donate, but there is no way you gonna cover that amount with donations alone, so get to work buddy. and remember to always do your research before listening to ico shills

Kneepads are cheap right now, get in before the next pink wojak storm.
You can always pay him in other ways ;)

I have one now, but unless I live in absolute misery there's no way I can recover that in such a short time.

I know, it was a bad move for me to guarantee him at least 10% returns on his initial investment. But I was confident at the time I would make it.
To be honest I should never have left the stock market for crypto.

>To be honest I should never have left the stock market for crypto.
How did you fuck up this big?

All in the LINK crash, bought fun and hold it too long, FUN crash, went back to link, dip even more. I don't even want to know, i gonna kill myself Veeky Forums.
OMG now is my last chance, i don't think i can afford doing any more tries. If i go under 150 i get back to the stocks and hold for some months.

You fucked up.
Investing is very risky and it's not fair u take the risk while he only takes profits.
In any case tell me what country are u from, don't buy the extreme shilling it only works for shorterm profits, might want to look into wtc or leverage trade the next bitcoin pump before the 25.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cybcsec/

I'm from Brazil, a shithole, i know.

Do you think i should change OMG for WTC? I haven't heard news of OMG but it looks like a trend reversal.

..You sold your chaink before SIBOS was even over?

Oh my god I'm so sorry

You can try this shit with btc. Earned 0.03 btc's already(160USD approx, not much i know buuut it was quick. less than 4 days).

Shameless link with 50 free spins!

t i n y
u r l
c o m
/
y8zz56ss

>clicks link
>all of a sudden all of my eth is gone

Im done with this shit

>he sold his lambolinks

Hold OMG if u have ur money in it.
It's bound to at least recover to 11$ zone stop selling at a loss to jump onto other shitcoin and hold.

If it comes to it tell your friend the investment hasn't matured yet and if u sell now his investment would be sold at a loss, it's likely after the fork and when BTC settles down about altcoins will recover and you will be able to get out.

Don't ever trade with other people's money again idiot.

Do you have an account on Binance? I will send you some WTC. Hold them! You will be able to pay back your friend and hopefully have something for yourself.

Are you still here OP? I offered to send you some WTC. I don't want to sell them to send you BTC. Do you want them?

Op is dead.

F

OP Here, thats my WTC wallet:0x15120dbd723aa33adc765f7cf6105d0d89a6b87d

I would gladly accept them user, hope you still there

If OP can't claim them, I would appreciate anything you can contribute. working 2 jobs at the moment to stay on my feet, it's awful

0xDDCB0c54b64A3E32A914663F8c699D3F9DE0C1c6

OP here : 0xee51f116b7ea32b8cdbe7f5706af83c5db38a86f

My wifi got restarted. The above adress is expired ( i lost the private key ) send here instead 0xee51f116b7ea32b8cdbe7f5706af83c5db38a86f

>worrying about 700€

that's so pathetic user

>If OP can't claim them, I would appreciate anything you can contribute. working 2 jobs at the moment to stay on my feet, it's awful
>0xDDCB0c54b64A3E32A914663F8c699D3F9DE0C1c6

fuck off

I know right, that's life for most of the people in the world though.

Pay it forward when you can. Be blessed.
etherscan.io/tx/0x92bfb334a62352b0b02a8763a3d3baf53558e03c7edf8926f21f0df98d251ef0

>all in OMG
tell your friend you were mugged because in a way you were.
>fuunphal

>etherscan.io/tx/0x92bfb334a62352b0b02a8763a3d3baf53558e03c7edf8926f21f0df98d251ef0

OP here, I promise i will never forget that. I know i may be only another of the desperate people of Veeky Forums but there are no words to describe how grateful i am!

I promise I'll mend my ways, and that I learned my lesson. One day, if I make it. I'll pass your kindness forward without a second tought.

R9ogx9oJ hope you make it big, and that you receive it back ten and a hundred-fold!

I realize that there are very few people on this thread. I want you to know that there are good people in the world and even on Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=RohBIwuUiOk

Even if you can't pass it along financially, "Be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle."

op now you must spend your days being a walt evangelist

nice

Everyone thinks I am just the evil person who calls out the all of the fake PBC newsletter posts. ;-)

I believe deeply in it, and I try to be good to me and the people around me every day.

My family lost everything on the crisis in Brazil, and we try to live one day after another. As I had to leave my college in the US, and I'm still applying to colleges in my country, all I can do is to study and give classes. I teach Maths, English, and piano for 18 dollars and all I can save I save, what helped me to fund the costs of the tests and travels I have to make.

What I made in crypto and in the stock markets helped me in great part to not rely on my parents and help with groceries and to pay the bills. I do it gladly and I know someday this will pass and we will make it! What you made today sir gave me fuel to fight even more.

All aboard the Walton train!

>NEO
>LINK
>OMG

So you've just been buying whatever coin you see shilled on Veeky Forums then. Do yourself a favor and leave this board. The only "advice" you're going to get here is endless shilling on already pumped coins. Learn about risk management and how to analyze charts. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. Good luck

I could tell from your post that you are a good person who is trying to help your family and your friend.

Please keep as much in WTC as you can until you have to pay back your friend. Hopefully this will help you, your family and your friend.

Keep fighting. Keep studying. I hope that you are able to come back to the US someday if that is your goal.

Since you are hard-working and want to continue to study, maybe this will help. The training is free. It is $99 for certification. Anybody with blockchain knowledge should have a skillset that is very desireable.

newsbtc.com/2017/10/11/hyperledger-blockchain-training-program-launch-late-october/

It is all online: "The course is titled “Blockchain for Business: An Introduction to Hyperledger“. It will start on October 25 2017 and be offered at edX.org – Harvard University and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s joint, not-for-profit learning platform."

>newsbtc.com/2017/10/11/hyperledger-blockchain-training-program-launch-late-october/

I will check this out! Thanks, mr. R9ogx9oJ

You're welcome. Hope it works out for you!

Is this a WTC address?

Welcome to the markets and thanks for the free cash you little bitch. Trading with your emotions will only ever lose money.

>Brazil

Have fun getting burned alive in a stack of tires.

>welcome to Veeky Forums enjoy ur stay

>Have fun getting burned alive in a stack of tires.

OP, ignore this idiot, and please get off of this forum. Seek out only positive interactions.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>spends 2 weeks on Veeky Forums
>makes money (PENNIES) during a crazy bullrun
>thinks he's the fucking wolf of wall street, gets OTHER PEOPLE TOGIVE HIM MONEY TO INVEST
>BUYS LINK AND OMG HOLY SHIT HAHAR
>LOSES IT AL AHAHAHAHAAHA
STAY IN YOUR BASEMENTS NEETS I CANT BELIEVE HOW ARROUGANT YOU PEOPLE ARE SEEING YOU CRASH AND BURN IS THE FUNNIES THING ON THE PLANET

I like you.

Thank you. Very kind of you to say that.

Why do you believe in Walton? What other coins do you have faith in?

I read the whitepaper for WTC before it was to be listed on Binance. I was fascinated and impressed. I bought in the first day it was listed.

BTC is where I put my profits after reaching the benchmarks I set for myself. I believe that NEO is a "blue chip" coin. Additionally, I have faith in and hold ETP, SALT, LRC, VEN. I also have small positions in BNB, LINK and AVT.

Alright, thanks. What about OMG and ETH?

I currently don't hold either OMG or ETH. I did well with OMG and believe it has amazing potential, but my style of crypto investing is to take profits when I am happy with my ROI, so I don't hold OMG at this time. I currently don't hold ETH, but that is also because of my investment style.

maybe don't trade your friends money you utter fucking baboon

Do you think that's the best way to do things? I don't really know much about investing. I put around $1000 into bitcoin in 2015, that's basically all the money I have. I don't want to invest in other things and end up losing if I would make more just holding them longer.

MTL is a longterm hold but you can probably get some now and make an easy 25%-100% off the public alpha release in 2 weeks

Real advice: Look, your friend gave you $700 to invest. Things did not go as planned. This should be assumed that investing $700 has its inherent risks and therefore should be counted as lost. No one should invest without being equally as comfortable as with that money being actually gone. If not then that means you invested way more then you can afford and should GTFO of the crypto/investing game immediately. That all being said: tell your friend shit went bad and you owe him NOTHING. Risk/Reward. Thats the plain and simple fact so if he has something to say about it then fuck him. Rebuild your captial and re-gain your confidence and move the FUCK on. Enjoy your life user you owe your "friend" nothing.

Absolutely not. I worked in the investment industry for years. I don't recommend the way I invest to anyone else. I am able to make decisions and move forward regardless of whether I got out too early or too late. I think that it comes from all of those years of re-balancing traditional investment portfolios of other people's money.

You are very smart to not have been tempted to trade alt coins. This is not investment advice, but I will tell you what I would tell my son or daughter who have no investment experience. Stay in bitcoin. Good job!

i traded a tiny amount which was in eth and omg. was planning on doing more with it, probably in the ones you recommended. you think i shouldn't?

I don't want to give you investment advice. Please do your own research. I wish you the best.

Also, I want to be clear that I was not recommending anything. I was answering your question.

Good luck to you!

Okay, similar to this user I'm in a rather poor financial state myself. I'm not looking for any hand-outs, however after seeing your act of benevolence I can't help but ask of you some borrowed time, I have some questions I think you might have the answers for and hopefully in-return help me in the long run financially. Thanks for anything user.

I don't know if I have the answers, but I can give you my opinion and thoughts.

Go fuck yourself faggot

Take your "nice bullshit" and get the absolute fuck off my board.

Stop sending shitskins free money.

It's not your board. I am not leaving.

Do you think Walton is good to hold long term? Are you just planning on selling it and the other coins in a few months?

For somebody to comfortably show such acts of generosity to a complete stranger online, already clears me of any doubt in your ability.
That assumption isn't the most logical, but it's driven by some element intrinsic to self. As you warned that user about trading, you invest in a manner
appropriate to yourself, you're the differentiating variable in this scenario. There's an importance there and a natural wealth, the type that cannot be
traded but only executed, and you are the one who pulls the trigger. I've had a shit life man, I mean, a really shit one. But I'm still here and everyday I count my blessings,
but things have gotten worse for me as of late and I'm trying to keep things together. I decided to hop over to Veeky Forums for the first time, usually on Veeky Forums and that brings me to now.

You're a professional, and in any other medium other than the Internet your time would have a value and that's kind of why I'm pretensing on a shitty Japanense image board for some much needed advice in life/biz right now. My public email is [email protected]. thanks for anything, and for giving to that other user. We need more of that.

yes, it's an ethereum address that can recieve ERC20 tokens

Here you say you are a software engineer. I don't communicate to people I don't know by email. I do wish you the best.

Anonymous (ID: fBVqQ9OS) 10/18/17(Wed)22:10:38 No.3946203▶

I'm also a Software Engineer. Same moto as the other user, no wojacks, just high energy programming gainz. [email protected] email me.

Not by profession, but more-so the limbo that is being an undergrad and having an ability to do industry level work in my field.

I have a sour taste in my mouth from anything implied by your latter pointing out. Not necessary, everything I said was true. I'm sorry you feel deceived.

Can I at least ask for recommended reading material in your field, anyone you recommend following, watching, professors etc. Elements of your trade you recommend getting to grips with early on or things you would have done differently. Thanks for anything user and thank you.

I would suggest that you read the whitepaper of any project that you are thinking of investing in. A good idea means nothing. Consider the team, the advisors, but most important consider the purpose of the coin or token.

Don't take advice from people on this board before doing your due diligence. You will not miss out on an opportunity of substance just because your are repeatedly being told that you are going to miss your chance or that something is mooning. The opportunity of substance will still be there after you confirm for yourself that you are willing to risk and possibly lose all of your investment.

There is good information on sub reddit forums and there is good information here, as well, but it can be hard to find. Since you do not have a lot to invest this is a good time to learn with hypothetical buys and sells. You can even use Blockfolio to keep track.

You will find a pattern that you are comfortable with. There are some coins and tokens that I hold after they have reached my preset benchmark because there is additional news, etc. Keep yourself informed about everything related your "investments".

Limit the number of coins you are "invested" in so that you can keep track without being distracted.

I hope this helps. I am short on time right now. I apologize if I made assumptions because of your other post.

whats the best gains ratio? daytrade or low-risk-cryptos hodl?
i have eth, xem, xrp, strat and gas. all in red.. dont know what to do next

>pink wojak because of 700 bucks

Lmaoing @ ur Life OP.

Lmaoing @ ur Life because you probably don't have $700 to your name.

Reading this forum is like reading depressing stories about how people got hooked on heroin.

Wtf all my link is gone

>3rd worlder thinks he gain gaurantee fast returns because he previously did well during a bull run
>loses 700 dollars (probably like a million dollars in his country)
>probably going to get murdered by the friend because 3rd worlders dont understand risk and will just think he stole

kek.

How do you make money while not in a bull run

And you find this funny.

You blind poorfag?
Pic is my wallet, I have more money everyday in my pants than your 3rd worlder family accumulated in the last 70 years.

Wow... And here I thought everyone on this board was scum.

I am not OP. I have plenty of money.

Investing money for others is illegal, so you are a retard. However, you don't owe your friend anything if you lost it trying to trade.

Clearly there is plenty of scum. I am in a position to help him. I chose to. I have made mistakes in my life. I am grateful to the people who helped me during those times.

Wtf my potcoin is gone!!!!!

It's rare to see selfless acts, especially towards a complete stranger. I hope it comes back around your way. And to OP, don't waste the opportunity this guy has given you!!!

i wanted to ask how long you plan on holding your alts?

It depends. Some I hold longer than others. I keep up with all of the news and information available. I plan to hold WTC and ETP indefinitely at this time, but I do take profits along the way and look for other opportunities.

This is not investment advice. This is what I do.

i wish i had a large of a penis as you.

god bless your soul dude

LOL If you only knew.

Thank you for the blessing. Same to you.