What happens to the souls of dead babies in Christianity?

What happens to the souls of dead babies in Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TMmjLC-VoXI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They go to Limbo if they weren't baptized before death.

They either go to Heaven or to Hell, we don't know which one.

This. Baptize your children.

Isn't limbo too easy for babies?

No thanks, I’m not some nut who thinks having a priest bath a baby guarantees their access to heaven

>What happens to the souls of dead babies in Christianity?
It's still being debated in committee but probably falls under sine culpa/ignorantes (inculpable ignorance)

Sacrificed babies God considered "innocent".

youtu.be/TMmjLC-VoXI

it's more difficult than it sounds. no chairs or furniture and you can be there for millions of years.

They go to Heaven according to my Orthodox Priest.

I've heard it explained with one of Jesus' (stories? I can't remember the word). God planted seeds and those seeds would grow into good people, but in the night the Devil came and sprinkled a bunch of Satan-Seeds™ amongst the good seeds. If a baby dies, then it will go to either Heaven or Hell depending upon the type of person it was going to grow up to be.

You don't need to be a priest to baptize someone

Sounds like predestination to me.

Into the sixth ring of Hell you go, heretic.

Yeah, desu i think babies go where ever they were predestined to go.

Rom 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 29 For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30 And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

You can be a lunatic who lives off locusts and honey and perform a valid baptism. Honestly, it's so easy it's nutty NOT to baptize your children.

I have never given baptism much thought desu, what verses back up your claims though?

I'm referring to John the Baptist in that post. More here, referring to 861 §2 of the Catechism of the Catholic Church:

>If the ordinary minister is absent or impeded, a catechist or some other person deputed to this office by the local Ordinary, may lawfully confer baptism; indeed, in a case of necessity, any person who has the requisite intention may do so, even a non-Catholic or indeed a non-Christian

Does it matter that John the baptist was related to God? Are there any other biblical examples of regular degulars baptising? Any verses that condone that? Are there even any verses that require it in the first place?

And again I have never really looked into this, just curious desu.

I don't think his relation to Jesus affected the validity of the baptism. Are there people who contend that? Maybe, I don't know. More important than Bible verses is the fact that this is how it was done in the early centuries of Christianity, before the Bible was compiled. Not sure about specific verses and can't be arsed to look for those right now as it's pretty late here. Keep looking though.

just remembered, a parable

What, is that heresy or something then?

Yeah I can't really get down with the whole half assed view of the bible. Either it is the divinely-inspired word of God written by men or it isn't. If it is then i don't see how anything else is 'more' important.

what does a billion babies screaming in hell sound like

JAV orgy scene

>All of these serious answers for a bait question

This is retarded. There's no other word for it.