Bulls coming back to town

Check their fucking sub - the fujitsu guy is shilling it, Deutche telekom is looking into it, t-system (t-com) also tweeting about it, the Bosch guy giving an announcement tomorrow.
( iotatangle.slack.com/archives/C1QCQM2HX/p1508284422000120 )

I know at least 5 butthurt degenerates wil come here sayiung "muh refugees", "muh arian race"..... but what about the rest of us who just wanna make money?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.iota.org/welcome-samuel-reid-to-iota-744469bce973
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you wanna make money on IOTA, you are too late.

They have $1B "market cap", centralized, closed source, full of vulnerabilities, "traps", and can pay for high-salaried shills like CEO of Fujitsu who calls it "the only cryptocurrency".

You cant make this shit up.

what the fuck are you talking about? you little shithead! ... the usual lies about IOTA ... guys read about it, and get in! amazing project!

Fake news. Open source and no known vulns.

You are one of the butthurt degenerates OP is referring to.

The lead developer complained about the high cost of decent blockchain programmers
You think he'd pay off a ceo?

i see you're still suffering from chronic dry butthole, chicken. i hope one day they find a cure.

To be fair, he has to pay his main guy (CfB, the legendary guy behind NXT) about $1mm/year. They are also hired 6 crypto contractors, which is probably very expensive too

nice, i like the general iota sentiment. looks like the "muh refugees" days are over, price has pretty much tanked to its lowest low in the last 2 months...looks like a nice re-buying opportunity....

Yes, there are some things to figure out but your bullshit is off the chart. Plain FUD.

Even the ETH dev has moved to IOTA. IOTA is going to be big, bigger than cRipple for sure. Stay poor fags

By far the most ambitious project in crypto. I'm already all in.

PRAISE IOTA

PRAISE ALLAH

PRAISE IOTA

wow too many IOTA bagholders in this thread.

Dont say I didnt warn you, you will only find IOTA in the gutters together with Sia, Nxt, and other such shitcoins 1 year from now.

Byteball is only true DAG coin. Only IoT coin, no Proof-of-Work. Ambition of delivered as Byteball platform.

But wait, there is more, SPECTRE coin will be released soon.That shit is peer-reviewed, for almost a year already - not a scam like IOTA.

Enjoy your bags, faggots.

Iota has been around for years
Get away with your pump and dump shit coins

>iota isn't a pnd shitcoin
>$1 ath and only free fall after that
Deluded.

Wut? What's this about eth dev?

yeah i wanna know too

spoonfeed us user, please

blog.iota.org/welcome-samuel-reid-to-iota-744469bce973

Still won't help this shitcoin to get anywhere near ETH market cap.

I don't know about you Veeky Forums but I'm 90% IOTA 10% NEO unironically

Enjoy your bags. IOTA is going to 20s-30s during the next Bitcoin bull run or correction as bots begin to offload and buy back from weak hands.

iota is a joke. scam coin with so many vulnerabilities they have to use a coordinator to handle transactions. They sucker in all the poor noobs with heavy shilling

the iota/btc price is 1/3 the all time high, if you ride next bull phase with a margin you can easily get x10

yep i think its definitely up for a new slow 12-18 days long 2-2.5x bull-run from now

you forgot your pink wojak, notangler

>delusional ioties still blaming /pol/
its a shitcoin. the autistic reddit PR is one tiny piece of a giant shitcoin

this coin is an easy 10x.

you can attack that guy all you want
we're anonymous people on the internet, i doubt he cares
but nothing he said was wrong