What is in his crypto portfolio Veeky Forums?

What is in his crypto portfolio Veeky Forums?

ODN

XMR

Normies say Bitcoin.
Real niggas say 100% allin in Chainlink. The guy is supposed to be very smart, and if you are smart you understand why Chainlink is valuable.

ODN

I'm going to be homeless for going all in on chain link aren't i

Is this one of those Arab terrorists banned from Bittrex?

Would have been an early bitcoin adopter, and definitely bought all his drugs on the dark net. That plot point of him buying drugs from random dealers in s1 is dumb.

All in

XMR and ODN

Tezos

IOP all in

hes sprouting MAD lads

Idk but he probably put the backdoors in zcash

FUN

if hes supposed to be some smart autist, he definitely isnt fucking around with shitcoins, he would have owned bitcoin long before it was worth anything and would already be some multimillionaire. who honetly would ever give a fuck about shitcoins like chainlink if you're already rich as fuck?

he would be Satoshi.

Given his economic ideas he would be a nocoiner.

>remove that would fix everything allahu ahkbar

nothing. he doesn't care about money...

Earn free bitcoin

*remove debt

You seem like a smart guy. I bet you watch Rick and Morty

ARK, don't ask me how I know this, but ARK 100%. Eliott is team ARK all the way.

I've been into crypto for many years and drugs for even longer and never once bought drugs with crypto. USD is safer.

I'm a certified smart guy. I've invested a bit in LINK and I also watch Rick and Morty. I realize LINK can fail just like I realize Rick and Morty episodes are very hit and miss.

The thing is I've objectively weighed the pros and cons of each and just as my data shows LINK has a higher chance of success than failure, similarly Rick and Morty episodes have a higher chance of being hit than miss.

>he isn't in any private online groups that actually test drugs bought with crypto for purity
top lel my good man

>x1000 Monero

Because of all those drugs and dragon dildos

Unironically Ark, BTC aswell because muh fundamentals

You must have a very high IQ.

E-Coin

pepecash