ODN blackstone

Wants the community to burn their their own tokens. Mother fucking idiot. When will you learn to stop "joking"

i will hodl this just for the lulz

nobody cares about his jokes except the 2 salty faggots who never stop posting FUD here

What other professional developer does this? Really? And this is why people left.

Guy just doesn't seem to want to shut the fuck up does he? This hodl is starting to become uncomfortable...I'll crash the whole market if I liquidate my 60K ODN stack right now fml

Fucking idiot thinks he's funny

Shouldn't he be working on the next Skype? Quit bothering him, gosh!

I think it's pretty obvious that Blackstone doesn't care at all about what Veeky Forums or Reddit thinks; he's developing a very useful product, obviously he is egotistical, if the product is good I don't give a shit. I could see myself having fun wiTh Veeky Forums fuckheads if I were in his shoes.

Sell all of your ODN asap. It's over. Sell it now and get out.

If there is anyone that should be banned from speaking on the slack, it's that autistic fuck. Lacks all the common sense in the world. Does he not understand that millions are at stake?

this.

nice fud all over Veeky Forums, keep going I need to buy this low

It's not fud what do you blind shillers not understand. Are these statements by the dumbass not enough to convince you that this idiot has no sense of legitmitacy?

tbqh it is a bit worrying that he spends all his time shitposing on slack

sure, its nice to talk to the developers, but they also have to.....develop something tbqh desu

Blackstone's autistic sense of humor just makes me believe in him even more.

Not only that, but the shit he says sometimes. Absolute lack of professionalism. You don't make predictions and call the top on your own coin. Like why? Just focus on the product. All new investors should key in and talk to blackstone before investing hard earned money into this. And no, I'm not "accumulating" I was a former holder.

Is it really this easy to FUD? People are selling fucking below buy orders... On your low effort 'lol is dead' posts. Wow.

Dude nobody wants to buy if blackstone is still the main developer. Fucker left a bad taste in everyone's mouth

I hope they overachieve killing the entire project and end up panic selling at a loss. They got involved with crypto to make money but end up destroying viable investment vehicles for short term gain. This is how you stay poor.

Nobody is going to touch this with a 100 foot pole if things don't change. If this project dies ask blackstone for a refund because he's the cause for its demise

Just kidding. He's making excuses to deny people from claiming unclaimed coins.

More shillers are getting fed up with his asshat behavior.

Hey Mattdoe. We see you. Good to know you were a fudder. That quick of a post means you were in the chat and odds are you are Mattdoe. Just buy your ODN right now. It wont get much cheaper from your weak attempts.

hahahahah this damage control. top kek.
THanks for the laughs Blackstone.

You do realise you have POST IDs right? This is getting rather obvious. Coming in slack poking and then making a "favorable" screenshot only to spin it wildly out of context. They caught on to your constant account creation flood on slack and now you're bothering us with your venting?

Sorry you spent your allowance money at the ATH. Better luck next time.

As for ICO gains? Oh I'm still very comfy.

You idiots. My god. Are you fucking shitting me? He says something that might improve the prospects of your guys bag holding and you start a witch hunt after him? This is exactly why I left.

How does blackstone respond to mattdoe? With me, myself, and I. I smell greed

Aaaaand the witch hunt for mattdoe doesn't stop. You fucking retarded ass shillers

Blackstone is perfectly fine, he’s obviously fucking dedicated. He doesn’t care about the optics too much because they really don’t matter - the optics that DO matter are the charts, and right now it’s a ridiculously good time to buy.

Since I’m already holding 15k+ ODN, I’m hoping that things rebound soon, but it’s inevitable that they will and it will boom as Blackstone & the rest of the team’s work comes to fruition.

hi Mattdoe

Fuck blackstone. I never liked him and his egotistical bullshit.