I unironically just went all in

I unironically just went all in.

Good time to buy eth

Was browsing Veeky Forums and happened to jist see this now. I did the same earlier today.

Safest bet for staying the same price in 10 years. Good choice OP. Fuck tether

I did the same last week and got DP facefucked, be careful.

Ethereum is a dead coin

Should have waited, it'll go even lower by the end of the year.

If I were trading ETH, I'd trade the USDT-ETH pair instead of BTC-ETH. BTC is killing ETH but it looks ok against the dollar.

Sell at $350 buy at $300, rinse, repeat.

well you wont lose your money, eth is super stable in that 300$ area

but dont expect any gains lmao, that run is over

but atleast its a more trustworthy version of usdt, desu

This also played into my rationale last week. See:

I've been trading it exclusively for 1 month and have more than tripled my money. You guys must just be plebs.

But then you wouldn't be holding any BTC?

Hold both faggot

are you new? the only good time to buy ether was before it's initial bull run, or during the early days of it. you're buying the most overvalued asset in crypto right now.

>implying btc isn't the most overvalued crypto
It doesn't even have good fundamentals. The ONLY reason it's worth anything at this point is speculation. It's not even a good choice for "sensitive" transactions.

what are you doing? Just scooping up the 320?

I concur OP. Just wadged a load on myself

Yeah margin trading the small waves and being mindful of the overall direction of the market. ETH's 60 day cycles are extremely predictable. Weekly waves are even predictable. Right now we are in a slow bull run and every Wednesday/Thursday the price goes up and then people unload Sunday/Monday through Wednesday... it's like clockwork. The opposite happens when things are bearish overall.

lol... n

>buys eth
>dies poor
>looks at chainlink
>hangs himself

Disagree. It’s going to end up somewhere between .04 - .05

All they have coming up is an ethereum enterprise alliance ny conference on oct 20.

But it's been wednesday all day and the price has dropped
Am I reading this wrong?

also interested in this

It's almost 7am in China and the price has already started rising and will rise until Sunday-ish. We hit the bottom a few hours back.

我是一个中国人。我们中国人一点都不在乎这个拉屎币

Also yeah I should have said "starts going up wed/thurs". It's late over here

I thought it might be timezone dependent, thanks
I've done alright over having it go down today and I've just gone long on it so it'll be interesting to see what happens overnight

> BTC is killing ETH but it looks ok against the dollar.

What do you mean by this statement, exactly?

>我是一个中国人。我们中国人一点都不在乎这个拉屎币

NEO all the way, amirite?

But it's up 10 dollars from last week?

ETH's value vs BTC is trending down, but its value vs USDT is oscillating which makes it easier to trade.

I still don't understand what you mean.... ETH is holding its value pretty well (relative to market cap) to BTC. I would hardly say BTC is killing ETH in that respect or any other regards besides TMC.

I'm not comparing market cap. I'm just looking at ETH's price in BTC.

Once upon a time, it was 0.150 BTC. Now, it's 0.055 BTC. I would love for this trend to reverse, but I don't know if it will.

>linklets
have fun knowing your coin will die in 3 weeks

Have you used ETH or bitcoin for anything else than speculation?

ETH is the real deal, Limited supply is the only quality of BTC which is what drives the price.

> Once upon a time, it was 0.150 BTC

But that was relative to BTC... BTC was worth less at that time. I don't think you understand.... Look at ETH/USD vs. ETH/BTC, calculate the costs of BTC and compare it to ETHs USD value at any given time. ETH has been increasing in value (fiat) at the same rate as BTC relative to market cap.

That said, BTC is not "killing it" compared to BTC. They are both doing exceptionally well desu.

Good move user. People just waste their fucking time posing pink wojaks and tinkering with shitcoins instead of accumulating ETH like all the smart money is doing.

You absolute stuttering pothead. Is your plan to buy now, and then check in in 12months+? If so then fair enough I suppose.

Otherwise you're a fucking moron to go 'all in' on LINK when you could be making easy quick money on various alts and Chink coins.

Chart looks decent...better than most shitcoins

WHO THE FUCK SAID ANYTHING ABOUT LINK

Whos talking about Link here?

The absolute state of a brainlet.

I have about $500 worth of bitcoin-cash to get rid of. Is there any reason to put that into ether instead of bitcoin?

>be me
>trying to get eth
>asks for ID
>cries
>dead inside

KYS for using tumblr gifs.

how the fuck do I get crypto without fuckin ID

You absolute stuttering pothead. Is your plan to shill LINK so people can hold your bags?

1: Buy Crypto at an ATM

2: If you weren't able to buy the crypto you wanted in step 1 then use that crypto to buy the coin you want using either changelly or shapeshift

you dont have id cards???

It's not going anywhere, I converted mine to BTC

bought in at $305 and as of right now it's $313

at this point ethereum is pretty entrenched being the chain for the vast majority of shittokens out there, pretty bullish in the long term because tokens seem to be significant in the early blockchain story, and nothing comes close to toppling ethereum at this.

unironically yes. eth can only go up and my spider senses say during the next bitcoin downtrend and alt uptrend eth will blow up. 100%.

Can you bless me OP?
0x8dbb8863b8e9b72ca56a00d7294618305f1b43aa

I may or may not be below level 18 in the game of existence

Changelly requires ID doesn't it?

I believe. Anyone here going to devcon4?

eth is poorly written