Give it up it’s over

Give it up it’s over.

Price is falling

Conference was lackluster (as ALL crypto conferences are)

Not on other major exchanges. The same guys on Binance pumping and dumping on each other

ETH will solve the problem
LINK proposes to solve.

Sorry goys give it up.

> we live rent free in your head

Oracles don't work for free.

Oracles want to be paid.

Oracles want to be paid in LINK.

It actually hasn't changed much for almost 24 hours. If it was going to dump it would have already.

This is why you will stay poor nigger, can't stay in a single coin for over a month

>ETH will solve the problem
LINK proposes to solve.

Good job I'm holding both

Not priced in yetb

of course ethereum will have a native solution to oracles, its a fundamental requirement for smart contracts to be useful outside of basic calculations. once second layers start coming out for bitcoin and ethereum, most of these one-trick-pony alts will get absorbed into them, only instead of being forced to use use a shitty token thats unique to a single feature, you'll be able to use bitcoin or ethereum to interact with all of these blockchain features.

> we live rent free in your head

See you in Paris.

We are the DigiLink Marines.

Im all in on LINK. Down almost 25% but still comfy as fuck

No they want to be paid in ETH because everybody knows ETH at this point.

People are starting to set up their oracles for ChainLink as we speak. If Ethereum wants to do the same they better get at it quickly before the whole infrastructure is already set up.

I'd prefer to be paid in LINK because it has lower market cap and thus more potential to grow (and yes I am starting my own little oracle).

I dont get it, why do you care if others lose money or not? Just let them be, doesnt affect you does it

he doesn't.

he's either a) FUDing to buy back in cheap or b) craving that little hit of dopamine that's released when he delivers what *he thinks* is the last word.

these people are so predictable

It's FUD to get weak/ new money to drop the price even lower. It's amazing how easy holding through a dip is when you dont go on biz.

I sold my LINK, will be buying back in when people have forgotten about it

How many people and man hours where invested in chainlink's shill campaign? All that for a 3x from ICO price and falling...

I said something similar to a waiter yesterday. For some reason he wouldn't accept toilet paper as payment. His loss

> tfw bought at .42 cents and probably will never even go to .40 again

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No you moron you want the token tied to the specific service why the fuck do you think tokens exist

"last time we ever see $0.40". He wasn't wrong

To raise money for the developers.

ahhaahhaahahhahh GOD DAMN

This is it. The oracle problem will never be solved again.

Thanks just sold 100k

savage