Quietly rises

COSSmonauts! We are going up.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'M DOUG DIVIDEND!

inb4 cuck coin

This is either going to be lambo or bust here we go boys

GUYS real talk, can some of the slack fags suggest to the devs that COSS lists LINK. Link definitely needs another exchange, and COSS would benefit hugely from the LINK volume. It couldnt be more mutually-beneficial for both sides.

bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/amp/

They mentioned it i'm sure. They're going to be listing ENJIN, and will be listing new ICOs to compete with Binance, also host ICOS on their platform

Nice coss FB : 42k followers

Ripple with 8,5Billions $ marketcap only 31k followers...

Coss is crazy ? :)

>M-MAYBE IF A SHIT EXCHANGE WITH NO CUSTOMERS LISTS MY COIN IT WILL GO MOON AAWEEOOOOO

just hold on boys, I know many of you aren't familiar with being "smart money" stage investors but this is it, enjoy and don't you idiots sell for anything less than 5x

Who /COSY/ here?

This exchange is still in BETA and is literally only 2 weeks old. Of course it's going to have low traffic and low volume at this point.

>HURR DURR IT WONT BE GOOD FOR A COIN THAT DESPERATELY NEEDS ANOTHER EXCHANGE TO GET LISTED ON A FRESH NEW EXCHANGE THAT PAYS DIVIDENDS AND IS JUST NOW STARTING TO GET TRACITON

Kucoin is better

CuckcoinGuy! Why so late this time? C'mon, 14 posts already.

I'm really curious why they don't have OMG on their exchange.

Anyone know anything about that? Seems like a standard coin these days.

COSS is an elaborate scam. I'll be creating an exchange too if it means ill be earning a million bucks. Also, Kucoin is better.

lol I'm sorry man, you fell for the wrong shill. Why don't you explain why for some reason you think that? Coss has been shilling it's side, whats kucoin? Imo it seems worse with lower dividends and much lower future potential (coss is aiming towards market integration and payments n shiznit)

*Pajeet saw the COSS thread, shitting on the street, phone in hand, frowning as he uttered a few curses in punjabi*

>"Uhm deer sirs buy kucoin sir, great value great investment, better than coss sir. Thank you come again!"

Kucoin is not better and their dividends are lower.

The Kucoin team fulfills its promises to the investors. How's your dividends? (lmao)

Why is it zero sum?
Just because someone holds COSS doesn't mean they can't buy your cuckcoin and vice versa. It's not like someone is going to say, "OH NOOO. I'm not buying YOUR coin, I already have COSS."

let me rephrase it then, KUCOIN IS A BETTER INVESTMENT THAN COSS

why? There seems to be not much potential there, is it not just another exchange?

I'm the coss

I'm the fucking boss

>the exchange gives out dividends
>the exchange is rising in volume
>the market cap is 2 million
>its 1/2 its ATH

Enjoy your wojacks and remember to screenshot this.

BULLISH
>he STILL didnt buy coss

Sold my COSS at ATH. Would be happy if still held though. Solid investment, working product. Good luck.

Not too late to jump back in for some additional gains :)

NOT STOPPING EVER