Worst mistakes in human history

Go

Women’s suffrage movement

The romans and persians not snuffing mohammed and his followers when they had the chance.

Fpbp

/thread

Letting blacks play pro sports.

>>/r9k/

Killing Mongol emissaries.

Melanin
skin cancer forever

Farming

Me

Magna Carta

Fiat currency.

Israel

Not deporting all blacks after the Civil War.

Bolshevik revolution

Banning GamerGate

No freedom of speech here since then

patriarchy

/thread

Mussolini siding with h*tler and following him like he was his doggy, destroying the original values of fascism with muh aryan race and muh joos

women having rights

human history

Roman-Jewish Wars

Atlantic slave trade

as if not killing them would have saved you.

fuck off

Communism.

American Slavery

I wish I could just go back in time and tell them to not buy those fucking monkeys.

>All these short sighted dumbasses not knowing without fractional reserve banking AKA fiat currency jews could never enslave the world

But sure lets just get rid of niggers or women thats totally smart.

Obummer being elected

Fuck the Normans.

>it's another "things I don't understand are a conspiracy" post
>he thinks that you can navigate the business cycle without periodic adjustments to the money supply

Hitler invading Poland was one of the stupidest geopolitical decisions ever made in human history.

Not glassing everything east of the Rhine and North of the Danube after WW2

Russia*

I'm 90% sure he was fucked as soon as he invaded Poland. Everything from that point on was just a long delay of inevitable defeat. For one thing, no matter what happened, the Allies were bound to beat Germany in the race to nukes. The victories of the 39-41 period were fools' gold that did little to actually improve Germany's chances of winning the war.

fpbp

Agricultural revolution

muh Christianity tainted by dirty mudskins D:

Russia had so much internal turmoil, and the Japanese that they simply wouldn't of cared for Hitler till it was too late.

without the Norman invasion the 100 years war wouldn't have happened either

a lot of history would have changed if the Normans didn't invade England

hello tumblr

Agriculture

Therefore Hitler would have easily beaten the Western front, thus being able to defend the East.

Romans accepting the jew god instead of Sol Invictus

I still don't get how two people looking at for eachother over a channel can be called a war.

Hitler couldve just allied with the soviet union

The Counter-Reformation.
The Church should have just let the Reformation sweep through it

>Sol "Ilah hag-Gabal" Invictus
>not just another Semitic cult

Starting a war that stopped european world supremacy

what
I mean, the war was broken up into different parts, there were proxy wars like the war of the roses and there were moments of cool where the 2 kingdoms were in stalemate but there are many other wars that are like this

>Battle of manzikert 1071
>Muhammad
>Abu Bakirs expansionism
>Michael cerularius
>Martin Luther
>king Henry viii
>Elizabeth I

Yeah but why didn't they call the Napoleonic wars one big war then?

/a/

lpbp

wait

not destroying G*rmany as country after WW1 can't go more wrong than that
oh wait
>not destroying G*rmany as country after WW2

because there were peace treaties at the end of each of the wars of the Napoleonic wars whereas, the hundred years war had a start date and there was no formal peace treaty until Henry the 8th reign

how can they make a peace treaty if they didn't invent writing?

edit, I meant Henry the 6th

very funny, but I think you should save your best material for your stand up gig on Friday

>stand up

the ultra militarization of japan post WW1

second choice, the invention of social media/smart technology

this

Not obliterating the An*los or Teut*ns as a race, down to the last man woman and child, the moment the opportunity arose.

No u

WW1, and the end of colonialism. Seriously. A lot of people worked really damn hard to make Europe peaceful, prosperous, and stable. Then Sarajevo happened. Then the Germans dragged the British into the war by invading Belgium at the worst possible time. Then the French and Brits drag soldiers from their colonies out to try and get more manpower because too many of their own people got killed. Then all those colonial "citizens" demanded rights and independence because they felt they earned it during the war. Then they proceed to be totally inept at ruling themselves and that's basically how the world got where it is today.

I can't think of a single nation that would be better off in this world than in one where WW1 didn't happen.

I've heard the people in eastern Europe tend to see WW1 as a good thing because it enabled them to achieve independence.

northern ireland

islamic revolution of iran, instead of becoming more modern,they became backwards with religion

I'd take theocracy over a communist takeover anytime.

turkey is following a similar path

>hitler, who was only kept in power because anglo-american bankers/industrialists wanted a buffer between them and the communists, should have allied with the communists

OK

A communist takeover of Iran would have been gut-bustingly funny if I'm honest.

It would have led to a complete clusterfuck, that's for sure.

Nationalism.

by extension, the mistake would be the african slave trade

Monotheism.
Communism.
Nazism.
Prohibition.
Monarchism.
Furries.
Creationism.
Pseudoscience in general.
The new age movement.
No particular order to the above because I can't be bothered.

Irish independence

Marcus Aurelius giving power to Commodus.

>LOLOLOLOL THE CURRENT ECONOMIC SYSTEM IMPOSSED BY THE USA IS TOTALLY FINE GUYS, U ARE THE TARD LOLOLOL

Fuck off idiot.

>M-muh poooool

Seriously, fuck off.

Rome.

t. Hannibal Barca

Christianity.
Civilization.

Low prioritization of sustainable living practices. Otherwise, we can't help our individuality.

He couldn't have known.

Television. The moment society started to watch it en masse is when degeneracy started to take hold.

This. William the Usurper is sucking dick in Hel

M'lady

The French Revolution.

FPBP

Roastie getting toastie

>fascism
>having values
Isn't the whole point of fascism being the strongest kid on the block therefore getting to do whatever the fuck you want?

With hitler fascism became associated with race and antisemitism, both actually part of nazism

>Communism
>NatSoc
>International banking
>Israel
>French Revolution
>Fall of the Wall in Germany

take your pic they all sucked.

Na that was basically just Hitlers Germany.

FPBP
P
B
P

Migration period a.k.a Dark Ages

Literally this

>>can't even be bothered to post an image of an ugly fat man wearing a hat.
You lazy fuck.

Literally everything that came from the ''Enlightenment'' and French Revolution.

/thread