Say it

just say it

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Aphrodite_Anadyomene_from_Pompeii_cropped.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Shahba_Mosaics.jpg
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Judgement_Paris_Antioch_Louvre_Ma3443.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MR.MODS TEAR DOWN THIS THREAD

why?

you support this bullshit revisionism

turks are black

>/his is not /pol/ with dates
read the sticky before posting. if you had add more text maybe asked how accurate it actually was, or something you wouldn't be so obvious

We

says the guy that supports destroying european history and white civilization by supporting stuff like this

>cultural marxism doesn't exi-

Nobody here supports this shit you fucking mongoloid. Doesn't mean we wanna have a shitty thread about it.

Go circlejerk on /pol/ you fucking kike

Say what?

>revising history to make history more accessible to nogs with no interest in their own history
What did the BBC mean by this?

Some cartoon characters were depicted as black people, what a black day for the whyte race

Big Black Cock

Why do you hate white people?

>there are NEGROES ON TELEVISION
Won’t anyone think of the poor, oppressed white people?!

op is a faggot.

Do muslims in Britanistan get angry blacks are shown more than them in british media?

black celts lol

id say as a bong that Asians are shown more than blacks in media.

>ROIGHT SO NOW BEGINS OUR BBC PROGRAMMIN DEVELOPMENT MEETIN INNIT

>OI SO WOT IF ZEUS WAS KARA BOGA AN APRHODITE WERE A GINGER LASS WOT THEN

>PHOAAAAWWW ATS A GOOD ONE LAD REALLY MAKES YA FINK AN ALL AT PUT IT ON EVERY TELLY IN THE UK

>ROIGHT MEETIN ADJOURNED

>Veeky Forums in 2020
If half of all Westerners were black, why did we import them to the Americas in slavery?

Considering the Muzzies har happy segregated and busy forming their own sharia state within the UK no they do not give a shit

>brits, americans and germans are ok to play greeks
>but blacks aren't

>Next on the BBC
>The American Civil War
>What was it about?
>Nobody knows
>Because we made half the Confederates black

>Next on the BBC
>The American Civil Rights movement
>What was MLK's problem?
>As you can see
>Now that we made Jim Crow disappear from history
>There was no discrimination back then

>Rome
>Anglos
>White

just a bit funny to me that they kept aphrodite pale

Well, she's meant to be beautiful.

But its their country user they should be mad that african nobodies are being shown more than them.

THAT IS RACISM AND I HAVE REPORTED YOU TO SCOTLAND YARD.

if it wasn't for you retards it would have 2k views at most and no one would have heard about it

>kept
more like revised

they still would have paid for it though

>so what if the BBC is pushing an Orwellian altering of history to fit present narratives, just shut your brain off

>>>/leftypol/

>implying

imagine sniffing her sandal feet

but i guess when they push greeks, romans and egyptians all to be played by anglos it's ok?

hmm
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Aphrodite_Anadyomene_from_Pompeii_cropped.jpg

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Shahba_Mosaics.jpg

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Judgement_Paris_Antioch_Louvre_Ma3443.jpg

Brits are direct descendants of the Trojans through Brutus, and the Americans too through the British.

No.

>when they push greeks, romans and egyptians all to be played by anglos it's ok?

it makes sense for an anglo audience. if uganda wanted to make a trojan war movie for ugandans and cast all ugandan actors i dont think even /pol/ would care.

>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Aphrodite_Anadyomene_from_Pompeii_cropped.jpg

>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e2/Shahba_Mosaics.jpg

>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3c/Judgement_Paris_Antioch_Louvre_Ma3443.jpg

she has pale skin in all of these

do NOT be ashamed of your BLACK heritage. ANGLO SAXONS WERE BLACKS

I mean its ridiculous how willfully unhistorical they are, they refuse to show the charachters speaking latin or Brittonic, they don't show mass rapes or atrocities and they refuse to even swear. These kids shows and their refusal to show the TRUTH really boils my blood.

so it's a political issue not a historical one
it comes down to if immigrants should be given roles in the countries that host them

An aside, remember where the BBC is based (like everything else "important" in the country) and what the demographics look like

whats odd is that africans specifically are over represented. asians make up the bulk of the uks immigrant population and some of them even realistically pass for greek but bbc chose to go black for some reason

>some reason
Gee, I wonder what it could possibly be

das rite wh*Te bois. an' dont u forgit who da reel Romanz were

You don't start kids out with Titus andronicus, at least not if you want them to love history and be sane adults. Do you similarly bitch about kids pretending to be soldiers and pirates?
Kept, in that modern culture has certain ideas about what the incarnation of feminine beauty is.
Face it, the rate at which the BBC is pushing African actors is ludicrous. I could understand if it were Pakis, or it were a US company doing it, but I just don't understand why it's so many and only African actors being shoehorned into these roles

>overrepresented in tv series
Aand this is wrong because...

its bizarre

Because the oppressed minorities in the UK are other whites.

>Being this much in denial about a people's history and culture being replaced with a foreign one
>He can't even see that it's an agenda with a specific goal in mind
You're telling me all the black male/white female ads on Christmas were just a coincidence? It's just a coincidence that when you look up anything on Google about white people you see blacks instead? Or that Wikipedia supports black pride, LGBT pride, Latino pride, but calls white pride "racist"? Come on man, don't be so daft. This shit is everywhere, the German government even made manuals on how to race mix with Arabs, the ex French President outright said the French should miscegnate in order to deal with the new France, open your eyes a little and be confident in your beliefs regardless of what society will think of you.

Reminder that Mary Beard defended this and is a hack fraud propagandist and should be regarded in the same company as faggots like David Irving. Anyone who argues against this point is very clearly a fellow formless left wing europoor in full damage control

"White" civilization can go suck on my girl cock. I prefer a globalized world instead, couldn't care less about your bullshit traditions.

>this is the kind of anti-traditional libertarian poster on Veeky Forums

Are you the butterfly tranny from Veeky Forums?

Clearly the people that are okay with this shouldn't mind a white actor playing Shaka Zulu or Malcolm X. It's only fair.

Nope, sorry, I'm not even a Libertarian.

I don't think that's a good argument against the problems capitalism has