Is this why Hitler invaded Poland?

Is this why Hitler invaded Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polacy#Antropologia_fizyczna
youtube.com/watch?v=w319P3Dud_g
tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/homilia-prymasa-polski-wojciech-polak-o-niesieniu-pomocy-uchodzcom,802935.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's manlier than most people on Veeky Forums, tbqhwy

No, this is why Hitler wished he hadn't

>tfw my future wife will be Polish

>tfw no Polish PAWG gf

>invade Poland
>ban mixing with Poles
Hitler truly was evil.

She's an athlete

She's got very sturdy muscles. :o

used to be a bit thinner desu

>tards think this is feminine
It's like a cute girl face on a male body.

>inb4 that Nordicist silesian incel calls her "Alpinid" subhuman bitch
don't you insult my waifu, dirty coalnigger

Which she could easily brake your cock with.

P.S. Please, someone post her thick gifs.

I'm pretty sure (I hope) it's edited.

I know I said gifs, but no webums :/?

slavic girls age horrible look at them after40

They also smell

greetings from a human european

All these manlets can't handle a pussy unless it's attached to just skin and bones.

Docile, weak women are for rapists.

>slavic girls age horrible look at them after40
nice reddit meme, now get the fuck out.

Looks like my (Hungarian) ex except more bulky.

Post pics.

Athletic toned women with filled thighs and a shapely body are peak beauty. But only a retatd would fuck that polish bear.

Nah.

Pussy shots preferably.

>hey guys *bullshit about my ex*
>no pictures btw ;)

I'm a retatd then, sign me up.

Bet she has a 3 inch clit

No problemo

>Poles
>White

Whiter than you Muhammad

Where's the history in this thread?

Mods, please?

Hey, go be a faggot bitch on reddit. Post pollack girls or gtfo.

>immediately thinks I browse Reddit
>only cares about tits on a history board

/His was a mistake.

I don't like those pecs without tits. The thighs are goat tho, wanna rub my face against them.

I was always more of a Polish MILFs guy.

Nawnawnaw BABE, it's either the full package or nothing. Anything else be bony ass bitches baybeh das rite

this is &humanities. we're discussing the philosophy behind wanting THICC slav bitches

>KURWA user, your father has passed out after another night of drinking. Now who will sexually satisfy me?

:^)

That's probably a gypo so no, if it's a pure pole qt we have a deal

>Veeky Forums has patricia women taste

Not surprised.

>>she already has the beginnings of a leatherneck
Goddamn even otherwise hot women fall prey to this problem. Why? I don't get it. Do anti-wrinkle creams not work on the neck or something?

Polish girls always have the best calves

> patricia women taste
Which one of these is Patricia?

It's (you).

to be fair they're 38-40

and this cunt is 52 years old. le old slavic women babushka meme XDDD

She's just fat, like the other landwhales

she is so fucking ugly lol

typical polack slut with mongolized skull shape and fucked up proprtion, 100% TÜRAN, 0% European.

Can't even compete to the Nordic women :)

>She's just fat
>that mutt skin tone
No, friend. Been there done that, quite literally in Pooland. It's not happening again.

I know it's a (fap)bait thread but the fact poles can be aryan-looking was indeed a factor for the invasion of Poland because some nazis higher ups thought they lost german people.

get out incel

ugly khazar whore with fake blond hair (wannabe Nordic), not even poolack
TÜRAN subhuman slut, 3/10 at best.
Another TÜRAN wannabe-Nordic with fake nose.

>"only virgins disagree about my tastes in women"

go back to TÜRAN polacke, where you belong

pic related: typical TÜRAN polacke untermensch you probably are

Himmler was actually mad they were keeping so many Poles alive for labor. He wanted to exterminate more people. It led to an officer cracking a joke about his non-aryan appearance.

but you're a polack as well, you silesian subhuman

also, i asked you about a source regarding "muh turan" genes in poles. where is the study?

>but you're a polack as well,
No I am Indo-European :)
>where is the study?
In the mirror.

>No I am Indo-European
and so are poles
>In the mirror.
you're posting fat people as some sort of evidence.

>"If you ever watched Deadwood, Germanic and Nordic settlers from Scandinavia and Central Europe were frequently called "squareheads." A little research reveals this was actually a common derogatory slur back then. Apparently, Anglo Americans thought they had very square features in comparison to themselves. Looking at this pic, I can see where they got this opinion."
square heads have nothing to do with mongoloid genes, those are non-existant among polish population.

polishgenes.blogspot.com/2013/03/no-mongolian-admixture-in-poland.html

dont like legs and thighs you big faggot

He's silesian? Explains a lot then. Tepe weglowe czarnuchy

>square heads have nothing to do with mongoloid genes, those are non-existant among polish population.
poolacks don't have square heads, they have round and short TÜRAN skulls.

ta, typowy pierdolony wunglak z kompleksem niższości. ktoś nawet zrobił kompilacje jego autyzmu.

t. wish to be a hun

Mam nadzieję, że doceniasz swoją narodową muzykę TÜRANSKI polacke:
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

ty się kurwa lepiej pilnuj, bo wykurwisz na harem. i jeszcze ci dupsko pęknie.

Spierdalaj spowrotem do kopalni, ty slunska spierdolino. Moze sie na jakis strajk zalapiesz

Nordyk, takich Polaków już wielu nie ma. Od XIII wieku i najazdu mongołów głównie krótkogłowie i TÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜRAN

Not him but Polish men look the same, they're these weird looking skinheads (how ironic) that wear track suits like the slav(e) shits they are

To dziecko jest więcej warte rasowo niż przeciętny polacke :)

no dalej czekam na to źródło. co, nie możesz nic znaleźć?

>he rates other men
came out of closet already, boy?

Nawet polska wikipedia ma o tym podartykuł (na wypadek jakbys chciał to nazwać "pseudonauką"):
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polacy#Antropologia_fizyczna
>istotną zmianą, która dokonała się w cechach fizycznych Polaków w ostatnim tysiącleciu (obok ogólnego trendu sekularnego) jest przeobrażenie kształtu głowy. Analiza antropologiczna cmentarzysk z XI-XIII w. wskazuje, że ówcześni Polacy byli populacją długogłową, w następnych wiekach nastąpił proces krótkogłowienia (brachycefalizacji)[
Czyli do XIII wieku Polacy byli NORDYKAMI, a od XIII wieku... TÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜRAN

Too beta to look another male in the eyes? Come on, stop projecting.

nie widzę w tym nic złego. krótka i szeroka twarz = wysoki testosteron.
długa i wąska = niski

proste.
do you look in the eyes when you suck cock as well?

>krótka i szeroka twarz = wysoki testosteron.
długa i wąska = niski
Chciałbys gorolu. Długa czaszka = lepszy wzrok, a więc i lepszy wojownik. Krótka czaszka = gorszy wzrok, a więc gorszy wojownik.

Typowy TÜRANSKI polacke spierdalałby daleko przed Nordyckim wojownikiem :)

To slaskie powietrze do konca sprulo ci glowe, szkopski larperze

KARA BOGA, ślązacki pierdolcu

przesiedlone polaczki psują nam statystyki
prawdziwy Hanys to Nordyk i nadczłowiek :)

As you can see by looking at the image, schl*sians are subhumans

Sowieci twojej prababce tak pewnie pizde przeszlifowali, ze na bank jestes jakis muttem spod kaukazu. Ale zyj sobie w tym swoim zaklamanym swiecie

>west baltid
fałszywy typ tworzony przez internetowego autystę
typowy polaczek to TÜRANSKI typ Neo-Danubian/Ostbaltische i jeszcze bardziej TÜRANSKI typ GORID :)

t. Sebastian Chujmidajski

>Sowieci twojej prababce tak pewnie pizde przeszlifowali, ze na bank jestes jakis muttem spod kaukazu
do siebie nie równaj TÜRANSKI p*laczku :) zresztą tobie by to nawet nie zepsuło... już spierdolonej rasy

dobra już zostawcie śmiecia, bo psuje swoim smrodem i kompleksem niższości kolejny temat. pierdolec ma obsesje i nic tego nie zmieni. może kiedyś dojrzeje, może nie.

>dobra już zostawcie śmiecia, bo psuje swoim smrodem i kompleksem niższości kolejny temat
>implikowanie, że da się zepsuć gównotemat "Is this why Hitler invaded Poland? (zdjęcie TÜRANSKIEJ dziwki na picrelu)"
aha...

w realu też mierzysz ludziom czaszki zanim zdecydujesz czy warto z nimi rozmawiać?

W sumie to chciałbym, ale wiem że przed nadejsciem narodowo-socjalistycznej Czartej Rzezy to raczej by mi się nie udawało...

>Czartej
*czwartej, kurwa

>czartej
no, bo szwaby to jebany pomiot piekielny. przynajmniej raz cos mądrego wyznałeś. polskość jeszcze w tobie walczy.

>no, bo szwaby to jebany pomiot piekielny
piekła nie ma, są wielkie Niemcy i klein polen :)

Dobre bejciki

nie, są multikulturalne niemcy, które niedługo upadną. ich ludzie uczą arabów i murzynów jak podrywać niemieckie kobiety, niżej się upaść nie da.

youtube.com/watch?v=w319P3Dud_g

>nie, są multikulturalne niemcy, które niedługo upadną. ich ludzie uczą arabów i murzynów jak podrywać niemieckie kobiety, niżej się upaść nie da.
Źle. Niemcy się obudzą i wypędzą ciemne rasy przywracając Reich.

A polaczki... jako dobrzy i sumienni katole...
tvn24.pl/wiadomosci-z-kraju,3/homilia-prymasa-polski-wojciech-polak-o-niesieniu-pomocy-uchodzcom,802935.html

Nie muszę chyba ci przypominać, że nawet wasz "wielki" onr kocha murzynków tak długo jak są katolikami...

brednia na bredni. tak się odradzają, że dalej głosują na Merkel.

>tak się odradzają, że dalej głosują na Merkel.
jak dalej? coraz mniej... kulturowi marksisci jeszcze tam nie sformowali rządu, jakbys nie wiedział

a gdy gospodarka rajchu bardziej ucierpi, to wtedy uspiony volk podniesie wysoką prawą rękę, wzniesie chorągiew z hakenkreuzem i pójdzie w bój o odrodzenie starego prawa i odzyskanie tego co im zabrali

Kurwa

Sure is /int/ in here.