ODN blackstone

Investors ask him to stop acting like a child. But of course, he doesn't care because he's already sold his stake.

german retard, most likely sucking muslim right now

Never been an ODN holder and never will, but I'm loving these Blackstone chronicles. Absolutely 0 fucks are given to these bottom feeders.

Hi Matt

old thread timed out?

Trust me, it's never going to stop

>there are people who bought ODN instead of LINK.

someone pls post blackstone chronicles. love to read them before sleeping.

>there are people who bought LINK instead of ODN

omg blackstone is the trump of crypto.

this truly is /our_coin/

Why would this coin ever go up when there's so many desperate bagholders waiting to dump?

>t. 1k ODN hodler

He’s arrogant as fuck, bordering on insufferable.

ODN to $10

look at the market cap bro. not many holders, period, let alone bag holders.

Did you even look at the latest projections?
>pic related

holy shit we're gonna make it, quagmire.

Hey guys just finished up with working on my own coin and thought I would come around and join the team again! Since mine is doing so well.

>acting entitled to anything because you hold bags
people like this are so dumb

The bag holders show their intelligence quite well through their responses.

lmao, so fucking glad I sold at 10k

Holy shit in glad I sold at 16k. Busy dodged. Is that really the dev?

>devs can't act like human beings which is being silly in a chatroom on the internet
>they must act like a literal robot or a monk giving advice to pajeets and newfags who don't even know what blockchain means
I cringe every time someone posts a screenshot from fucking slack tjinking it means anything.

how about you stop giving him validation by posting screenshots here?

The faggots probably in this thread jacking it

IRON HANDS!

All this fud, shaking out the bitchtards, odn going to Pluto

I really hope this crashes

Dammit I need this coin to moon fast so I can fund buying other ICOs. I'm just a poor student, I don't have money to keep pumping into crypto. Still sitting at a profit cause I bought at ICO but MOON ALREADY YOU FUCK

Wait 3 years and get a real job and you can pay off the your ODN debt

Face it. No other faggots are buying this shit coin. You bag holders should learn from this in the future.

if this coin is so shitty and you hate it why are you talking about it, it's just a waste of your time. Let the big boys handle this and get rich, and you can stay poor, i'm sure mommy and daddy don't mind letting you live at home a little longer