There's nothing work than working 9-5

There's nothing work than working 9-5.

FUCK I meant worse*

I did the graveyard shift for some years, believe me it's worse

There's nothing worse than a man who has accepted his destiny, but can not fathom the fact that he made this decision consciously himself! Ah what an idiot man is.

thats why i been NEETing the past 3 years and just got as much money from the bank and bet it all on crypto, last hail mary for me.

I got laid off yesterday from my first ever job... I know I should be worried about bills and all that but I feel liberated. My mood has improved, I actually feel like working out, made significant progress in a course I was taking for CPA. A 9 to 5 really sucks the soul out of you.

I don't see how.

9-5 is when all businesses work. It makes scheduling an appointment or really doing anything very hard. Graveyard shifts are also very quiet and easy, not sure what job you did but it couldn't be hard

Facts. There's always a way out. Crypto is my 3rd "idea" in the past 2 years, every idea profitable.

The fact you're disrupting your sleep cycle and not getting enough sunlight takes its toll on the body.

What about 9-6?

Im gonna blow my brains out

Not like I get any sunlight sitting in an office all day anyways.

>tfw I work 9-7 for minimum wage

It sucks but I put 90% of my earnings in crypto, and I work front desk at a place so I can make beats, play old school wow, and shitpost all fucking day. Still gets to me though.

try working 9-5 plus hours afterwards and weekends as a teacher. Shittiest job believe me

>There's nothing work than working 9-5.
That statement is woke af desu.

Once I had job doing 12 hours shifts in a giant fucking forklift swapping from day shift to Nightshift every few days. That was pure hell

>mfw I work 4pm to 10pm
It all right. Except I live in a ghetto city so there is a chance that I will get shot by a mexican or a nigger here

sounds like me after i dropped out of uni, best decision of my life

Well you could have a 1 hour driving commute, in bumper to bumper traffic, both ways like me.

>The fact you're disrupting your sleep cycle and not getting enough sunlight takes its toll on the body.
Y-yeah. What kind of loser would do something like that?

It's worse to be unemployed.
I can't get a 9-5, so be happy.

Unplug & detach is my advice. I did it for 3 weeks and it was great but I am right back here stressing out about money. Also my gf is nuts and is stressing me out

9-9 6 days a week

I make $70,000 a year

If I were to get fired, I wouldn't be that upset.

Its only bad if you have to do anything, I get payed hourly but all l do is trade and play fate/go, basically free money to do things I do at home anyway

4 to 20, 92 hours a week.
>mfw some paperpusher bitches to me about his job

same difference

In my shithole country, we work 8-6 and receive a shit salary, even with a high level education and being one of the best programmers around. Not even to mentions the HOURS spent in traffic every single day.
You guy have it good.