Why do they have the same pattern?

XRP XLM have the same exact 3 day pattern...that means the break out is within the next couple of days. HODL OR BUY BUY BUY! WHALES ARE ACCUMULATING ATM!

Other urls found in this thread:

hyperledger.org/members
techcrunch.com/2017/06/05/ibm-creates-a-new-transistor-type-for-5nm-silicon-chips/
youtube.com/watch?v=CEFSN3JUWUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no shit, IBM is a massive fucking deal

bittrex is a scam.

And they're both magnetically attracted to that 0 line.
kek.

My biggest fear is not having money in either one...gotta have it in both. Who will break out more?

Buying XLM at low. Selling in 3-4 hours.

If IBM is such a big deal this wouldve hit 3k by now. Clearly its not a big a deal as you all think it is.

looks like a good call

That's the problem with the novice traders, they are so fucking inpatient.
IBM is one of the biggest news in the cryptospace. XLM will turn into a long term hold and at least 5x from here in the next six months.

IBM has been struggling to stay relevant for a long time.

Market is retarded, also XLM is Ripple fork. So, if Ripple does badly it'll affect XLM too in some way or another.

because nobody knows how to react rofl doubling overnight freaked everyone out. go take a look at who's on the partnered hyperledger list

hyperledger.org/members

the amount of volume and transactions passing through XLM on a daily basis will be extraordinary

XLM.

XRP already has an $8.4B market cap. For your money to double XRP would have to go to $16.8B @ $0.43/coin. Whereas XLM would only have to go from $580M to $1.06B or $0.07/coin.

Ask yourself which one is more likely considering the IBM partnership.

>IBM has been struggling to stay relevant for a long time.

>380 000 employees
>$80 billion USD in revenue
>$117 billion USD in assets

yeah dude, so irrelevant

> According to Lund, though, the banks use of Stellar’s digital currency is likely to be temporary. He predicts that, in the next year, central banks will begin issuing digital currencies of their own, and that these will become an integral part of blockchain-based money transfers.

I'm FUD over XLM's temporary usage. I sold all XLM after seeing this on fortune.com. Please give me a convincing reason why I should buy XLM now?

I am guessing your money is on XLM exploding over XRP? I see that the whales bought more of it up than XRP FOR SOME REASON!....

Got a few months to enjoy nice XLM profits if you do.

When was the last time IBM did anything important beyond keeping banks on mainframe life support?

lol inadvertently, you just answered why XLM will be so valuable once the hyperledger is up and running

You must be new here...
techcrunch.com/2017/06/05/ibm-creates-a-new-transistor-type-for-5nm-silicon-chips/

XLM BOIIZ FA LIFE

youtube.com/watch?v=CEFSN3JUWUw

lmao sold both of these yesterday into ETP. Keep conning yourselves bag hodlers never change Veeky Forums

Is
>muh hyperledger
the new
>muh oracle
?

That's the fucking exact mentality spot fucking on.
And of course it drops as you buy and spikes as you sell. I swear to fucking god it's scripted.

Pop-sci PR releases aren't important.

No it won't. Why the fuck would it?
Otherwise, bcash and all the rest of the parasitic btc forks would be killing it.

You like to create FUD. Stfu and look up "IBM creates"

Underrated post