Now That the XRP conference is over

Can we all agree that that was the worst piece of shit ever?
It reminded me of the big banks renting out resorts to relax during the financial crisis w/ our tax dollars.

They didn't even have sound on their last LIVE stream.

Let's take a moment to vent and shit on how fucking depressing it was.

I bought in at 4.5k because I truly believed xrp buyers were stupid enough to moon this piece of shit no matter what.

Now I'm a fidget marine.

lmao I fell for same meme but thankfully sold almost asap. nothing personnel kid.

Sold at 4400 and bought back at 4050 thinking I had done well... Guess this is a hold

Ripple holds first major conference
Largest banks from around the world attend and discuss current production payments over Ripple
Ripple brings together Ben Bernake and Money Skelleton

>worst conference ever

what did mister whale mean by this?

thats what I want to fucking know

Pajeet detected

Crippple is terrified of link bill gates made a huge mistakr what a brainlet

Long term XRP holder here and I... well I really have no explanation for this shit.

The only thing I can say is that the conference was never really intended to be about XRP, it was supposed to be about introducing new/prospective clients to blockchain technology (which then could lead to XRP usage down the road).

But Brad Garlinghouse (CEO Ripple) made the comment that there would be some "big announcement" about XRP at the conference which got the FOMO started.

Some people expected a major partnership announcement. The Gates Foundation thing is cool but that's a charity. Personally I expected them to announce a DEFINITIVE xrp lockup date... but FFS he didn't even do THAT. He just re-iterated "end of the year".

The conference was good stuff for Ripple the company but major disappointment all around for XRP. Brad should have just kept his mouth shut desu, and we likely wouldn't have seen this shitshow.

>fidget marine

Hearty keks were had. Don't worry. The drop in xrp was the result of overhyped confrence that honestly never suggested anything concrete to begin with.

The confrence was for industry professionals to be introduced to xrp and potentially use it, not to pump the price for traders. Shortsellers also pushed price down. Don't worry, it's going to go up. Think about it this way, it's too well known now to fail.

>long term bagholder

I held Ripple from May to the September crash. Then bought back in two weeks before the conference.

Had 3 friends who flew out for the event ( they work in niche Fintech / with a major crowdfunding site )

They returned tonight ( I picked two up from the airport ) and said that something felt really off with the conference. Even on the first day the employees/advisors of Ripple seemed sad, quiet, nervous, and a lot of people said that Brad was not only seen as angry but he wasn't on the floor or at the parties.

I had 4 BTC in Ripple and my friend ( at the conference ) said that he was told that there wouldn't be an announcement until (maybe) the last day but it wouldn't be big. So I sold half on Day 1 and the other half on Night 2.

He did seem really off in the livestreams too. I'm still holding about 30% of my stack in XRP, so not exiting completely, but definitely something screwy going on.

I wonder if the toll of fighting the lawsuits is just getting to them - that kinda thing tends to suck the energy right out of a company.

The ripple company makes it impossible to not believe the fud

Ya could warned me. Dick.

Every profitable company is almost guaranteed to deal with lawsuits in this generation of corporate America.
Even though they'll be tried in another state , the atmosphere should feel a tiny since of relief (for now).
I feel like a deal on the table fell through &
they couldn't announce it. There was a different
part of the conference ( Future of Blockchain - i think) where they seemed to have a panic attack when explaining that IBM was also sending some staff over to work w/ them.

>I feel like a deal on the table fell through &
they couldn't announce it.

That would explain a lot actually.

-20% bagholder here, I can confirm it's a true shitcoin.

There is some total fuckery going on with XRP right now.

400 BTC sell wall on Bittrex, 500 BTC buy wall on Polo.

BATTLE OF THE WHALES

Or the same whale arbitraging.

pump starting

bittrex/polo rising in almost exact sync. this is coordinated.

Hasn't this happened for BCH, NEO, and now Ripple ?

One look at the team running Ripple and it's easy to realize just how much of a piece of shit it is.

Former Yahoo! and Sunrun employees. Cunt faces everywhere. That coin is old as shit and has dinosaur tech. Ill never fucking touch it.

if this coin is indeed heavily manipulated as everyone is saying, then wouldn't it be safer to buy and hold, wait for the inevitable whale shakeout, and then wait for the whales to then manipulate in the form of a massive pump? It would seem natural that they would pump where they have more control, especially when bag holders are shaken out.

I've been holding since 3 cents, and while I think SWELL did more harm than good, I'm obviously still well in the green.

This
Imagine fucking down a ton

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHA

tfw bought at 5101

this better fucking moon again

Lol, it's not a whale, the Banks have FUCKtons of this coin - because they use it for function, not for Flip. The conference is done, and if the banks flood the market with Thousands of BTC worth of XRP - then the price is stable, and the profit stealers go away.