I hope you guys got whitelisted for this

I hope you guys got whitelisted for this.
I'll meet you at Moon Base Bravo if so.

Looked at it. Seems interesting. Not a lot of confidence from the white paper.

This

Still got whitelisted though. I'm also a LINK bagholder and I'm worried with the death of LINK just how fast this shit will tank

They are prioritizing a Shopify plugin and holding the coin gives you a share of the company's revenue. Combine that with a $600,000 market cap of the ICO reached hard cap and you have a coin that would have to multiply 2000x to be top 10

Really? I got the opposite vibe. Its such a simple/elegant concept with a unicorn low marketcap and the whitepaper laid it out well

I think it's the lowest cap ever

yeah for sure, and its a legit product/real use case for chainlink

this combo of product+marketcap is...like i said, a unicorn

If confido's market cap equals Shopify's revenue for 2017 (idk how to calculate market cap I the revenues were the same) your 2ETH contribution will be worth 1268 Eth

Dude idk how to not get excited about this. Its fucking 400k. If it hits 4 million we've 10x'd

I see no reason this can break 40 Million, which is basically the standard STARTING price for most ICOs this day... thats a 100x fucking conservatively

like jesus christ these devs could have raised so much more money idk what they were thinking. i wouldnt have done the same in their position but hey we get to take advantage of it

They said they shot low because they didn't want any more money than it took to complete the project AND with a low market cap the people that supported them have better gains

I didn't get in ;_;
Maybe phase 2.

What's the run down or are you all just circle jerking larpers?

did anyone from biz get in?

looks like i missed out

This ICO is basically free money.

hope you guys enjoy exit scams

Seems legit.

DYOR or miss out. I'm not going to spoonfeed you info.

They could have easily made 4 million and ran. Why would they scam us for 100k each

honestly his mentality is one that prioritizes "not getting tricked" over making money. if you are actually worried about this go to their telegram and talk to the devs. theyre just dudes who have an idea -- theyre doing what all of us have dreamed of doing with an ICO except theyre not even being greedy

If you want the real run down, I'll link you the thread that convinced me:

What wallet are you guys using?

Give your whitelist to me then boyo

But the buyer could get what he payed for and then freeze the account. No one gets the money but the buyer gets the product.

Wow that OP is a saint

There is no incentive for the buyer to do that. They don't get their money back.

For the .0001% of cases where there is truly a spiteful buyer like that, they're implementing kleros.io or whatever it's called

That scenario is so unlikely anyway dude, people really just want a way to be able to transact shipping with anons online using Crypto and this gives it. I wouldn't try /that/ hard to find flaws. Just enjoy the fact that biz gave you a good project for once that will make you money

It has a 400k market cap, is trying to corner escrow for bitcommerce. Easily could 10x-100x, 1000x+ if Shopify plugin confirmed.

How much have you guys put in? How are they deciding the white lists? Is there a limit? Some rich fuck could just buy it all.

no one has put anything in yet cuz the sale hasnt happened. i'm gonna try to get into the ICO tho. i think theyre capping individuals at 5 eth for that?

Presale applicants 50ETH individual cap. Rejected presale applicants 4ETH cap. Whitelist (first 200) guaranteed participation up to 2 eth. Stage 2 (Everybody else on whitelist) first come first serve, 2 ETH cap.

ty, so im prolly gonna open a few metamask wallets and try to send 2 eth from a few wallets when the ico stage 2 opens. if i can get 10 eth in to this ill consider this a huge success....that could literally turn into 1000 eth...

k thanks.

is there a gwei limit?

Also want to know gwei

Stage 2
Minimum: 0.1 ETH
Maximum: 5 ETH

Stage 2 individual cap got lowered because yuropoors and pajeets flooded the telegram and bitched that they cannot get in on the ICO, but the dev team is not going to change their cap.

No qwei limit. Unique address per visitor so it'll still be whoever put into their personal address first and not a gwei battle.