Desperate pan handle

Looking for some assistance - the best kind...financial.

When my wife was a teen, a black guy attempted to rape her. She had enough self-defense training to resist - but she tried to hold him instead of just beating him up and letting go, and he ended up stabbing her in the stomach to get away.

In my 1st year Uni, thinking I was invincible, got into a fight with 2 black guys at a bar. I was winning until a 3rd cracked me on the back of the head with a pool cue. Once I was on the ground, all 3 tore into me pretty good. I suffered many groin kicks, and a testicle ruptured.

Fast forward 5 yrs, I meet my to-be wife. We have an immediate connection based on those events.

Fast forward 5 more yrs, and we are married, graded, employed. Both have jobs that involve protecting children. Wife longs for her own as a result. Docs say that with each of our injuries it will be very difficult. All our extra $$ going to pregnancy options. About $50k over the last 3 years.

Fast forward to September. Wife is 14 weeks pregnant.

We live in Canada, and I worked for a company, owned by an American company, contracted to a Canadian province. An audit uncovered a vast amount of mismanagement from my company, and so their American owners have shut it down, and now I'm out of a job. I can get re-employed in this industry without moving to Vancouver for 4x the cost of living for the same wage. I can't get student loans to go back to school (still paying old student loans), and we can't get approved for a business loan to start our own business).

So we finally achieved what we'd put all our money into - but not in the position we were supposed to be. Trying to figure out what options we have now.

Then, I woke up this morning to see Gord Downie passed away. I'm pretty much at the lowest point now.

Here's my bitcoin wallet. Anything helps really. May Gord sing down at you from the heavens forever.

Quads gets to name the kid

3ADMgYRQCVXnNsUtjmdgPhFkxQzWmFmFRC

Drove back to town this morning,
With working on my mind
I thought of maybe quittin',
Thought of leavin' it behind

>inb4 gets blacked by wife
/pol/

kek playing off Veeky Forums racism to get sympathy sats... good strategy honestly wish I'd though of this

OP be a man. You can do this. Breathe through the fear, and state your basic goals. Then, work towards them every day.

You'll make it. Avoid all temptations, fears, and other demons.

this

the man knows his target market

fake and gay

these pol raid threads are hilarious, keep trying to "redpill" us

sad, pathetic, low IQ

you are a pathetic human being, the quicker you admit it that the faster you can begin healing poltard

Every time I see a beg thread it reminds of that guy that automates it and doesn't even need it anyway

look at this shit. the kikers are trying to take over Veeky Forums. people are gonna be banned just for saying the word jew, if they keep reddit postingg

waaah the emotion mouthbreathing poltard is here

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

that means very little to me.

Red states all have large amounts of niggers and spics, meaning they need welfare. That image is also very old and debunked.

Lmao goverment stats are such bullshit. Have you seen the state of California? Literally hundreds of thosands of homeless legally shitting in the streets and mountains of debt. T

Even all the white liberals are getting the fuck out of there.

utah, nebraska, iowa, wyoming, kansas, idaho .. MOSTLY BLACK HAHAAHA

LOW IQ

So much American racism here. Let's get this back on track to Canada and Gordie.

And my plight :(

Lmao let the polcucks in. These low IQ inbred retards are gonna buy high sell low and make us rich. Ironic, they hate jews but they're going to end up freely giving their money to jews

Most of those states have a large amount of hispanics and blacks (20%, at least in most of them) which is large enough to constitute to those numbers. Regardless, the chart is incorrect and debunked.

Canada is a shit country which deserves death.
t. leaf

that guy looks the like the archetypal nu-male cuck

anyways op cant you go on welfare in canada i thought u were good with that kind of shit

lol this is a very elaborate larp. i hope you get nothing

$610 per month. It'll get to that point if we get too desperate. Possibly the next step until something else comes along.

And shut your mouth about Gord. Obv you are not Canadian. He's more legend than whatever shit comes from the USA