Bubbles within bubbles within bubbles

So about this cryptocurrency bubble - why invest now and not after the burst?

Because I'm stupid human

Because you're betting it doesn't burst to lower than now, or that you will get out before it does and have more to buy back in with

>bubble
its not a bubble until average people are talking about it. The market cap of all cryptos can go 15-20x from here

Cause it's not a bubble and if it's a bubble how do you know when and how low it will go?

average people are fucking talking about it

>its not a bubble until average people are talking about it.
Where the fuck have you been?

Now the average person reads news about it and mentions to a friend how he wishes he invested back in 2013 and goes about his business.

you dumb nigger, you realize just by browsing reddit, even in subs that have NOTHING to do with bitcoin, every other thread has a comment about HODL or fucking blockchain shit right?
Normies are already here, and they're going to panic dump their bitcoin packages into the dirt

>entire countries have banned it along with CEO's saying it's a ponzi scheme.

it's not a bubble. I understand most on Veeky Forums don't have a large social circle but I only know one person that actually holds bitcoin and he owns a tiny amount and doesn't really know much about it in general.

If it pops it was a bubble

Normie get out

haha true wisdom

BS, you realize I can walk up to 100 random people and ask them what a bitcoin is and only 10 will maybe have "heard of it"

of course people on reddit know about it. They read shit on REDDIT. And i cant wait to dump my bags on the when they finally invest.

20$ in bitcoin if you actually do this and record the results. I'm here every day. I don't believe the number is that low.

200$*
make it worth your time

im sure more young people know about it, but people over 30? maybe, maybe 10%

not a bubble, its actually useful for countries that have severe inflation.

its also good for people that travel alot, or people that get wrongfully accused at court, bad divorce (asset split) etc

If the other user don't reply or don't wanna do it, I'll have that done by tomorrow for ya. University people in Norway.

because FOMO
fear
of
missing
out

tee hee

buy buy buy goyim we're going to the Moon and beyond.

Not a bubble, not yet at least. Blockchain has just barely started breaking into the mainstream in the past year. Most notedly with the recent support by IBM. Doesn't matter what coin, it's all blockchain. Buy a little bit of everything, don't bother day trading, don't even check what the price is doing, come back in 2 years and make a fortune (depending on how much you put in)

>BLOCKCHAIN BIMMER BOYZ

>bubble
good goy

fucking bimmerfags