Get in this moonship before it takes off

just look at this smug af libertarian mf

LINK won't win the race.

>not a manlet

a good sign

Dear /ourgod/, rescue us from wage slavery

I will ejaculate on any 10 people Sergey wants if link is stable at $100 in a year

I'm so glad this interview happened. He looks so smug it's great. That picture is going to see a lot of use in the next months one way or another.

God damn the meme potential. Even if Link crashes and burns the memes are forever.

ETP

CAN HE JUST SHAVE THAT UGLY BEARD, WANT TO SELL MY NEO JUST BECAUSE OF THAT BEARD

I'm going to be honest here, I used to be a LINK Fudder but I actually have seen the light. Sergey is so intelligent that this coin has a 100% chance of success.

The LINK moon is going to be around 80 to 100 dollars within one year.

> we live rent free in your head

Please Sergay free my from wage slavery. If you read are reading this and LINK goes above $50 I'll unironically suck your dick.

The only thing stopping me buying link to hold is why would the token maintain value? the price of the token will be manipulated to maximise the efficiency of the blockchain.

Chainlink is going to make ethereum moon if anything

Id suck it if link breaks .42ยข

>losses are temporary
>gains are ephemeral
>dividends are perpetual
>memes are forever

I unironically trade under the fourth belief.

>SmugSergey.jpg
Decentralized Oracle Networks aside this project is a goddamn meme machine. I can barely keep up.

Hey chickenfuckers. Is 1000 link coins gonna buy me something nice in the future? Not expecting a lambo or anything. Just. Only other crypto i have is ltc. I dont want to get rid of that.

I just watched the video and he just said bitcoin will win the race.

HE'S FUDDING HIS OWN TOKEN WTF THIS IS NEXT LEVEL CONFIDENCE TO THE FUCKING MOON BOYS WE'RE GONNA LIVE THE GOOD LIFE

I may not get money, but I see scantily clad asian women and pink wojaks

Why is he so smug?

What does he know that we don't?

1000 x 10 = 10000

>when you have so many partnerships, nda's with exchanges, and patents under wraps that there's nothing else left to do except fudding your own project just for the hell of it
>when someone asks you which crypto will win the race but you're already satoshi nakamoto
Truly /ourgod/

10 are you joking ? 80-100 easy.

What kind of race is going on?

Why can't they be both worth lots of dough?

>when he has to explain Smartcontracts to a roastie in under 2 minutes and she asks question where you really have to start at the roots because nobody understands the scientific coin mumbo jumbo

Im a retard, I didnt hear her ask who will win the PAYMENT race, thats why he said bitcoin because he's obviously satoshi

Lmao she really does want to suck his dick. So obvious.

>Started mining in 2011
>Satoshi
Nigga Satoshi nakamoto never had to mine bitcoin what are you smoking

He said Bitcoin because he was making fun of her.

The Jewish banks directed the CIA killing of Satoshi so it doesn't matter.

redpill me on LINK goys
good time to buy now? seems the price is in the shitter

>M-me? Nakamota? Hah. Hahah. I wish. I just started mining in 2011 and fell in love with smart contracts
It's the perfect cover

It's called hiding your identity bro

>the price is low so I don't want to buy

reminder that this is the average intellect of a biz poster

How old is Sergey? I highly doubt a teenager created buttcoin

>im actually implying its a good time to buy since the price is in the shitter

10/10 reading comprehension there broham

lel