KuCoin Shares

Who here was present for the BNB bull run when Binance just hit the exchanges?

Well, there's another chance. There's a new Korean exchange which is set to function similarly to Binance and will be their inevitable competitor. Just like BNB, KuCoin will have their own currency called KuCoin Shares but the benefits will be far greater than BNB. KuCoin Shares are currently sitting at 50 cents a pop. If you own them, you get 50% of all trading fees on the site as a bonus. It obvious to me this is going to hit a few dollars. Seems like easy money.

They just opened this month and added Ethereum markets like two days ago. Next month they're releasing a mobile app and many more currencies, and this is just the beginning.

Accumulate while you can. Expect this to hit the Reddits soon, and then they floodgates will open. This is an real deal.

Other urls found in this thread:

bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/
imgur.com/a/Gf4QP
bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Currently the team is:

>Michael Gan (CEO)
Former technical expert of Ant Financial (Alibaba Group) with a good understanding of financial solutions similar to Alipay. He has successively held the posts of senior partner in several famous Internet companies like MikeCRM and Kf5.com, etc.
>Eric Don (COO)
Senior Researcher of the Internet and Systems Architect. He has accumulated over 10 years of experiences in working and starting businesses in the Internet industry and successively held the posts of CTO and senior partner of famous IT companies including Youling, Fengzheng Lianxian and Ruiyun Wulian, etc.
>Top Lan (CTO)
Technical expert of the Open Source Community and manager of several popular open source projects in github. He has accomplished the design and deployment of Kucoin financial trading system.
>Kent Li (Operation Director)
Expert of operations development and successively held the posts of Operation Director and architect in several Internet companies. He is also the regional Operation Supervisor of the REAP project initiated by Stanford University in Asia.
>John Li (President of the Business Operations Group)
President of Jianbang Communication and Project manager of famous domestic group-buying website. He is in charge of over 30 group-buying service centers around China with his main focus on consumer finance.
>Jack Zhu (Marketing Director)
Operations Director of the southwestern market of iBOX PAY. He is in charge of a marketing team with over 300 employees.

COSS is better

Where can you buy these?

KuCoin.com

COSS doesn't have the marketing, plus the returns are terrible. Nobody is going to use that shit.

What's the marketcap my dude?

Around 40 million at the most I think. It's not on coinmarketcap yet even, though.

Nice. So it basically guarantees at least an initial pump when it's added to cmc.

That's what I'm thinking. BNB pumped to $2.50 real fast when it was added and this is the same deal.

So tell me about this.

COSS pays out in a variety of erc20tokens and eth weekly, 93m circulating supply

Kucoin pays out in what? Also from what i can see in the whitepaper the devs hold like 40% of all kucoin.

Someone break down the figures for me in a non-shilling way and I’ll invest in one or the other

They pay in btc every day at midnight.

Payout comparison between both coins.

bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/

Just bought 1k. Let's see where this goes

KuCoin has daily payouts, already has many times more volume than COSS. As for payout amounts, I'm not sure. I just know 50% of all trading fees go to KuCoin share payouts.

yeah but the COSS payout is a fraction of every coin on their exchange. Why the fuck do I need 0.0003 of some shitcoin?

Shits not even on blockfolio yet wtf

50% goes to shares but the owners of the company own a large chunk of the shares themselves, like 35% according to the whitepaper

How much BNB does Binance own?

Does Kucoin not?
imgur.com/a/Gf4QP Seems to imply it does.

Non ERC20 tokens are gonna be converted to ETH on COSS.

Payout is in BTC based on what I've seen? I remember seeing somebody screencap their earnings in BTC on Reddit. I just bought some so let's see what my payout is, I'll report back.

>1 bitcoin worth pays half a penny everyday
wow nice

I mean, the payouts are based on volume since its taken from the fees and the exchange just came out like last week. What did you expect? Either way, BNB had no payouts, just a fee reduction, and it mooned hard so...

meanwhile this weeks coss dividend for 1btc is like ~$3

True. Once the normies get their hands on it and volume increases it'll have better payouts

where do i buy this cuckoin?

KuCoin is Chinese not Korean. Just read the team names ffs.

kucoin.com
It's similar to binance coin

is it just me or is their site laggy as fuck

think it's just you

fuck my ID is green, that means i have to buy this shitcoin now

Just had a look, looks promising could possibly be an easy 5x once it hits first page on cmc in a few days.

Also this is a Chinese exchange with only good coins listed.

Maybe try a different browser. I find chrome-like browsers work fine but firefox-like browsers often can't load their site.

With Kucoin, you do get .0003 of some shitcoin for like everything on their market. The thing is, though, they actually pay out (daily) unlike another certain exchange which has paid me jack shit so far yet I'm still holding these bags...

this shitcoin i already checked last week....they selling at 50 cent....which is about 50mill valuation with more than 100 mil tokens.....in terms of ROI....it is worst.....if it is around 20 cent ..makesense.....otherwise noob retards can buy it....if u buy 50cent...u will end up with fuking bagfull for years

they say they have daily payout...which is peanuts with bag ful of ku shits ...u miss other better opportunities ....

For now I'm sticking with COSS. Similar payout system, 200k coin marketcap, but Kucoin only aims to be an another altcoin exchange. We already have a dozen good ones. COSS aims to add a fiat exchange, merchant services, crypto card payments, etc etc, all of which will earn COSS holders dividends. I can't pass that up.

Aside from the payout hiccup they've been hitting goals fairly regularly. I've been watching updates hit the exchange every week or so. So I'm gonna sit on my COSS stack a while longer and see what happens..

One exchange has decided to set themselves up in a legally compliant way

Another has just winged it in a way that is blatantly not legal in the jurisdiction it is based

hmm

LITERAL PAJEET.

coss is 3 million marketcap

where my fellow kuckolds at

It's not, do the math yourself. Sitting somewhere around $17M. Coinmarketcap has had the wrong numbers for weeks now and refuses to update. Says theres only 18.7M COSS when there's 93M circulating.

420 Kukolds reporting

COSS is pretty dope, man. I still have buckets of patience with them.

Watch out, we have a Chinese financial law practice expert over here!

90% of alt coins exchange are shit though, and an exchange staking their own coins is still a very new concept.

If anyone is wondering, the COSS dividend payout is higher and COSS coins are only $0.14 right now in the process of mooning. Once it's out of beta you'll see an easy 8-10X gain.

bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/amp/

>bigblocksblog.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/kukcoin-coss-who-pays-more/
Kucoin is not a DAO. With coss you can possess your private key. kcs is centralized.

>Summary
>The COSS holding costs a fraction of the price, ($1,266 USD). It pays out a wider variety of coins (which is rumored to change to an ether alternative). More importantly COSS pays more per week. Based on these two comparisons, COSS is the clear winner. The Kucoin position of 10,545 currently costs $5,300 – for the same price you could have 44166.6 COSS and see 4x the coss return in crypto – you work out how many more times greater than Kucoin that is…Not knowing how long kucoin’s incentives last and how much they dip off over time is also a great concern for holders.

Get in faggots we're going to pluto

retards...dont fool u r self....cmc misrepoting...currently coss at 15 mill.....10x would put it above bianance....how many times u get fooled retards...may be coss is 3x or 4x...max