Insider Info: Whales are going to pump AST on Binance

This is your last chance to buy this solid project at ICO price

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/api/v1/ticker/allBookTickers
binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=AST_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's your source that it's getting on binance

Keep this shit on the down low boys. Thanks user, I'll be keeping tabs on Binance.

>whales on Binance
>pumping anything before 2 months of driving the coin lower and lower until you lose all hope and every shred of good feelings you ever had about the coin

:(

wow very good evidence.

kys

it might go on binance eventually but itll get a pump for like 1 hour then dump

it's binance. to list on their exchange binance needs a token reserve. binance gets a good deal on the tokens and they use their robot to manipulate the price.

It's true. Anyone who has any clue in the crypto-sphere knows that this platform will blow out Kyber, 0x, EtherDelta and any others because it is not run by NERDS. This thing is being run as a decentralized exchange for very Centralized people that love making money. This Platform is going to help them achieve just that so if I were you Anons i'd gather up all your chump alts and move them asap to AST. The hype from LINK, ODN, OMG, and whatever other shitcoins you hold are over due to market exhaustion. Get on the winning team and get the fuck onboard. Easy.

>looking through Binance's following list
>Binance is following Trump

kek

I have no idea why a coin exchange would follow the twitter of the most powerful person in the world

AST is what's going to bring more American money into crypto; those other coins are for gooks. this is the first platform to onboard wealthy Americans.

i don't believe its bincance, i'm pretty sure it is just chinese whales that can run wild with bots because there isn't enough volume to stop them

notice how it only happens with coins that are exclusively traded on binacne

bnb, wtc, link, maybe even kyber all getting fucked raw

why am I even shilling this?

so comfy already

Bags getting heavy OP?

Whales keeping it low to shake out the weak hands and buy cheap. It will double in under a week.

>he doesn't notice obvious suppression
sell walls popping up and dropping down isn't suspicious at all, right?

Checked, this is a sign.

same thing happens on liqui. i don't think it's about volume though. they could just as easily use their bots to maintain a price, but they drive the price down instead.

Camp up and down the buy & Sell walls, nibble up their gains. If they lose the reason to keep the price down, they wont.

just listed on Binance

Deluded AIRheads

kek

Scroll all the way to the bottom.

binance.com/api/v1/ticker/allBookTickers

oh shit

trading is live

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=AST_BTC

THE DIGITS WERE WITH US BOYS. DIGITS NEVER LIE. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

THIS IS IT BOYS

Yep it pumped. And now comes the dump. Enjoy your bags. Get out now if you can.

I just FOMO bought at 0.0011490 ETH - how fucked am I boys?

Buy more.

Hi all, its me here.

The user in the thread 2 days ago telling everyone that it was gonna be listed on binance. MANY OF YOU WERE NAYSAYERS. WHOS LAUGHING NOW?!

Also can confirm that pump will be happening. It will be to 8x so get yourself strapped in and dont cash out low.

Screencap this and thank me in a few days time.

prove you have whale amount of AST lying retard this coin is dead as fuck lmao

I have insider info. FUD if you wish, all will be clear in a few days mate :)

nanny nanny boo boo dip your head in doo doo

poor ass pajeet your coins dead as fuck this is why you shouldve gone into req instead

uhhh, rude much? don't talk to people while they're shitting on a street. where are your manners?

what happened to the guy that spent $72,000 to fail at buying at ico? we need him