Whats the deal with this coin?The dev team and eboost shills look and sound like complete retards...

whats the deal with this coin?The dev team and eboost shills look and sound like complete retards, the coin might be an outright scam, but there have been some huge volume spikes recently suggesting accumulation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=np87h4c8Vqs
twitter.com/thegimliproject/status/920038201238216710
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah ive been watching it, something might be up imo.

Volume has been >10% of the market cap a few days. Market cap is very low as well.

plus they have multiple partnership announcements coming up next week. Could be bullshit, but again, something is very fishy.

the volume is telling a story, I'm very close to taking an entry. I think its a good risk/reward play but I want to do more research.

Lots of FUD around.

go all in rn this is going to 100 mill cap

If you can't tell this is a scam, you deserve to die. you are just buying people's bags

how much you got so far?

theres alot of FUD because they want to suppress price and accumulate. i alrdy jumped in...price and volume have been steadily increasing over the days

why? It has already dumped as much as possible

I thought so too but I listened to the interview based Attilafx did with Marshall Long, it gave me a bit more confidence in the project.

TLDR on the video - basically esports is a naive industry with a massive market cap (hundreds of millions+) and what they plan to do is pair crypto and esports together in a mature fashion.

they also partnered with Gimli Project so it's definitely credible:

twitter.com/thegimliproject/status/920038201238216710

>obvious accumulation over the past weeks
>2 million market cap
>12 million coins in circulation
>staffed by the earliest people in crypto
>wants to pair esports betting, skin sales with their coin
>partnership with 5-6 multi billion companies that combined will outshadow the etheruem alliance
>hasn't been shilled on Veeky Forums at all so far except people curious about it
>latest rumours say that one of the companies in partnership is ubisoft

Even if you look at the market cap and supply, if it reaches 1st, you'll easily see a 10x return from your investment. Either way the announcements is on the 25th and interest in the coin has been ramping up so I assume people are beginning to buy in and to get ready for the announcements.

sauce on ubisoft?

apparently it was slipped by one of the guys who worked at Eboost in their discord and they quickly deleted it.

Not many people saw it.

They keep doing shit like that... But still...
>"The trusted gamer coin"
>Known as scammers/bad people in the Rocket League community
They are clearly incompetent in some ways.
I'm surprised they have big partnerships like that...
It practically looks like it is run by a 14 year old, but on paper the numbers look really good.
That being said, it may be worth throwing more money in.
They know how to create hype and that is all most of these coins are banking on.

It's at the bottom, there's barely any place for it to drop to. The announcement might be hype enough to moon it.

Until then this is a medium risk kinda investment.

ebst will be annoucing at coin agenda in las vegas on october 24 - 26. this is gonna be big

Ubisoft huh? Big if true.

Where did DGB get all the hype from? Was it Minecraft alone? This shit here is 100x better.

Big spike just now. On the way up?

1.8 mil marketcap... i'd be stupid not to buy? right...?

Yeah sounds like a golden opportunity. A 10 million marketcap is easily possible which is a x5.

I wanna buy but I've seen this shilled since 4.4k and it's only gone down, seems like it's recovering now but I just wanna get in on the moon mission

im in :) thanks

IT'S MOVING

DIP MOTHER FUCKER

FUCK I MISSED MY CHANCE
I mean I'm already a third into it

look at it's history, this coin gets pnd'd quite regularly. op was probably in a crew accumulating so they could dump on retards like half the people on biz.

they just recently had a partnership with gimli and about to announce a partnership with 5 or 6 other eports company in the las vegas coin agenda conference..

in on attilafx thread.

LOL this is so fucking easy a $20 million cap coin, get in morons

we moonin nigga!

easily 10x from here is at $20 mil cap...what you guys waiting for?

Holy shit this is mooning, what happened to make it rise so much?

im sorry but eboost is not the coin for trading,

There is a ico coming up wih 1 of the founders of esport and Navi and Fnatic DYOR

that will be the one eboost is just some kid

I've been seriously shilling you guys about this for days now, the market cap is fucking low and you'd be retarded to not invest in this now