Why aren't you in ETP?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EgvYjW3sd00
youtu.be/2RWegc0DWmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz it's a dumb meme coin

mad he missed the train and will hate himself even more when we go 125k sats very soon. obvious consolidation at 90-96k right now.

one of the only coins to constantly progress and give gains throughout the btc bull rush while all your ACTUAL scam meme coins died.

stay poor

why should I be
genuinely curious

Great another event another conference blah blah it’s all the same man

uhhhhhhhhhh blockchains are pretty cool

Cos they don't seem to have anything yet, aside from a yellow paper with a bunch of buzz words.
Also, what kind if CEO says 'we'll be bigger than NEO'. Pretty narrow minded thinking from someone so revolutionary.

That said, I might throw a few bucks behind it but crypto hates logic.

And what does NEO have apart from rebranding, community wallet and one failed ico?

He cofounded NEO brainlet

Here is what MetaVerse has

ZenGold-Powered by Metaverse, ZenGold uses blockchain to digitize gold & generate digital certificates through professional accreditation procedures

ZenAir-ZenAir is poised to become the world’s first OTA resource platform constructed around blockchain technology. It plans to build up a online travel ecosystem on the blockchain and redefine the OTA industry through the introduction of Metaverse’s unique Digital Asset, Digital Identity and Smart Contract functions.

And More to Come.

Because it's already at $5 and I've gotten burned in the past chasing moons

Careful. They don't know what to do with actual information. This could be a short thread.

metaverse is a fucking piece of shit lol you fagets will get dumped on.

pic related is Janice Shi from metaverse telling kucoin they'll whore them for 20 btc.

what kind of metaverse bullshit is that you stupid fagets?

I see nothing wrong with this

What is wrong with this? Look at the volume on bitfinex, ETP does not need them, they needed ETP.

Gready fucking chinks. Turning down a mutually beneficial agreement to try milk a few more btc. She must have been Jewish in a previous life.

then you have single digit iq you aspie

fuck off kent li no one cares about your shitty week old exchange. instead of posting on Veeky Forums why don't you work on your exchange?

This. Not even gonna try to explain this to the deluded iq decimals etp monkeys.

wow you guys janice is basically saying it'll take an extra 10BTC to hype their exchange with a few tweets. What else do you expect them to do?

ETP being able to focus on money instead of exposure shows they are in no rush to pump up the value, they are building something long term.

I'm 3x already and holding till 30x

Python compiler, C# compiler, Java environment, javascript sdk, several wallets

IDE by the beginning ofcnext year, exchange next year, etc.

youtu.be/EgvYjW3sd00

youtu.be/2RWegc0DWmQ