>there will never be another btc
>there will never be another eth
>you will always hate yourself for not buying them early and you will die poor

>implying
we're still early on in crypto in the grand scheme of things
they're could be something that surpasses Bitcoin

ETP is next antshares

WRONG.

Stop shilling dumb memecoins when you know nothing will ever come close to replicating the meteoric rise of bitcoin and ethereum.

>tfw first heard about this in early 2010
>could have bought $10 worth and been a multi millionaire

You've never known a JUSTing like this, OP

>there will never be another British East India Company
>there will never be another FORD
>there will never be another Microsoft
>there will never be another AAPL
>there will never be another Tesla

Get fucked OP and stop looking at everything through a 1 minute candle.

see

Those aren't even comparable, because unless you were already rich there's no way you could have gotten in on the ground floor of any of those companies. Anybody could have bought bitcoin in 2010, and I will always be disgusted with myself as a person for not buying it back then.

It's easy to say this shit in hindsight

If you threw money at every stupid, nonsensical scheme you'd be broke and poor

You'd have to have been a genius to predict this shit, so just be happy you aren't buying when it's 20k

Are you talking about LINK?!?

Bitcoin wasn't stupid or nonsensical, neither was ethereum. I was just too stupid to see it back then, and I have entirely myself to blame for that.

You needed someone to validate it for you. Obviously the community was a lot smaller back then, so there is no way you could be sure it was legit, and not a scam. Just move on beta bitch.

At least you can buy BTC before it hits $100k+. The writing's on the wall. Amid the day to day noise there's an underlying building of more exchanges and easier access to Bitcoin. Slowly but surely the knowledge Bitcoin exists is leaking out. Soon mainstream financial advisors will suggest 1-5% in Bitcoin. The price eeks up.

Then it hits. Global financial catastrophe that leaves people looking for a safe haven. Something truly uncorrelated with the markets. And that something is Bitcoin.

The price quickly skyrockets into the hundreds of thousands. Then it hits the millions. People are all in, selling their cars, taking out second mortgages, all for Bitcoin. There will be a correction at the point, but it'll still be in the $100s of thousands. And there you are. Are you ready to live the dream?

First heard of BTC in July on this year.
Already made a x2.
Touched no other coins.
Could have made more by just HODLing.

Since BTC is the new gold, there's no reason to not buy now, it'll just keep going up and up with no real end in sight.
The crypto community is fixated on creating the next currency, so they'll never be able to dethrone BTC and it's inflation-free store of value status since all new coins are infinitely printable digital jewpaper.

Even if it hits $100k, that's still only 20x higher than it is right now, which means I still don't have any chance of becoming rich from it anymore like I would have if I bought back then. BTC was like $0.01 in 2010 and ETH was under $0.50 at ico.

I only own half a bitcoin and probably will never own more than a couple so no, I'm not ready to live the dream because $50k isn't going to mean much especially if I have to wait years to get a measly $50k.

I was going to invest enough back in 2013 when itw as only like $15-$17 so that I would be rich right now but all the edgy faggots didn't want to "spoon feed" or "hand hold" me on how to buy bitcoin. And the info I could find was always a wall of text that made it seem like a much bigger pain in the ass to buy than it is now (and it's still a pain in the ass).

if a 20-200x return on your investment and what you'll earn in the next year or so can't make you rich nothing will. Buy dreams, not memes

>200x
Nothing is every going to have another 200x return again, that was my point.

If it's not on bittrex I don't give a shit about it.

I think plenty of things will. Especially if you're bullish on BTC. For example I own a coin I know will grow at least 10x in relation to BTC, and high hopes for 30x, plus BTC itself will grow 10x, and here you have 300x. I'm poor fag and only invested $1k~ so it's $300k which is still nice but certainly not rich

So the only difference between now and 2013 is that bittrex does the spoon feeding for you

Eat a dick faggot. You want mainstream adoption, it better be easy.

Then you should create a portfolio of popular altcoins.

He is clearly talking about FUN. Link, hah.

OMG literally just happened. You can get rich from riding waves.

You can't ride one coin from 1 dollar to 300 anymore, no. But you can ride 10 coins from .1 dollar to 3.

faggot

omg recently went over 30x from ico

there are opportunities all the time you just have to be ready. link is the next ETH. you can trade btc/eth with up to 100x leverage on bitmex

DYOR or you might as well kill yourself now because you wont make it any other way