Fuck

Give it to me straight biz.

Did I fuck up. Sold my position of Eth for 404 Kybers for $2.50USD.

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

I have a feeling i wont be able to recoup for ages.

Wait til Q1 2018. this will be fucking huge.

at least you still have a street to shit on.

It seems for now that no other exchanges will even touch it due to being a direct competitor.

that's how toilets felt when they first came out but look at them now. streets everywhere. they lost the war.

Is this some punjab humour? Not quite sure i follow, but can you get me a better phone plan please pajeet?

cheer up my friend, we will always have streets to shit upon. ah laa laa laa la laaaa

It feels as though the Kyber team are just sitting around with their fingers in Buterins asshole.

Lots of shit happening that will be announced in november.

A C C U M U L A T E

november? that's the start of the rainy season. shitting on a street in the rain is glorious. we call it, "no wipe november". get it? because we don't have to wipe if it's raining. ohhh mumbai.

Yes, the token is worthless. No, it won't be used in Q1 2018. It might never be used. It is only for reserve managers which might never be a thing.

Thanks, ill kill myself now.

what a nasty thing to say my friend. may your 5th born child get kidnapped by capuchin monkeys and tramped by an elephant.

Your in it for the long haul my friend. You may have to ride this out until 2019 when their working product comes into full effect according to their road map.

Why did you buy at ATH? Why did you buy the token in the first place? Was it because you read the white paper and believed in the tech? Or was it because Vitalik was an advisor? You know he dumped all of his KNC shares right? He's not economically invested into this project, only intellectually. These are some questions you need to ask yourself. Either way, you don't lose until you sell at a loss.

this is the dumbest shit i have read here today. you should ask your stepdad to take you back to the orphanage.

I bought in since i saw the climb and expected it to hit higher when it hit other exchanges, since I purchased on etherdelta.

Then it never followed onto other exchanges and seems liek it never will.

The concept and whitepaper interested me and having Buterin as an advisor just made it all the more sweeter.

Nothing he said was dumb

yes you do sell at a loss if you think the price is going to go lower. Why? you ask well Ill tell you why you braindead jack fuck. Because if the price is 1 and you think itll fall you sell even if you bought at 1.2. So great you lost money but wait the price falls to .5. So you can now buy 2 times the amount of the w/e that you sold at 10 so you lost money but increased your position 2x over. Then if it moons later on you doubled your money even though you initially sold at a loss. Its why I sold my omg for a 25% loss cause Im chasing moons and when Ive tripled my money stack ill buy 4 times the OMG I had before.

Thats a good way to look at it. I feel like selling at current point and putting that money into ETP for now. I have some Link too but I think I will hold on that.

Ultimate greenthread checked.

I'm going to buy Kyber now.

I bought ETP at 1.6 sold at 3.7 and bought in at 5.1 it is at an ATH but its holding steady for the last few hours on addmittedly low volume.

You are buying the high I would be very careful.

good good. each kyber purchase comes with a free shitting street.

Oh shit I just realised.

I wont buy right now, Im looking to wait for a dip back to $4AUD

you are slower than aids. it's no surprise you're poor and not potty trained.

not sure why you are still here kid.

how about now?

Yea, no I'm not dumb at all actually. I make really good money trading crypto. Thanks for your opinion though Well, it seems like it's hit its floor at around x2 ICO price. So I would just hold it, it will come back. You can probably break even or take a small profit.

you're dumb as shit. you just said it's going to take until 2019 for knc to get back to $2.50. fucking retard.

Right now I would be fine to break even then drop out and put the funds elsewhere then see how it is Q2-3 2018

Sell it for Syscoin. Going to hit $1 next month.

I disagree but to each their own. Everybody has their own strategy when trading and investing. Sometimes we need to change our strategies depending on the market conditions, news, which coin it is etc. it doesn't make me a "brain dead fuck"
Because there are never gaurantees in crypto.

So? lol ? You can't afford to hold multiple coins at once? Are your hands made of clay? Or are you broke? Holding a coin longer than 1 week is unheard of in your world? That's how you will stay poor or lose it all in one fair swift blow because of your attitude

godddamn you're dumber than i imagined. bless your heart.

It's ok little Timmy. Go clean your room and mommy will be in soon to serve your tendies and milk

$1000 and you're fucked? Low baller Veeky Forums anyone can make $1000 just by burger flipping for a week

why did you pay $2.50usd its only $1.44AUD on my exchange

This will piss off posters
steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is