ETH A YEAR AGO

I have a thread of ETH from a year ago.

warosu.org/biz/thread/S1554039

Here it is.
Warosu is a Veeky Forums Archive.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/?search_op=op&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_del=dontcare&offset=96&search_dateto=2016-10-25&ghost=yes&search_res=op&task=search2&search_datefrom=2013-7-18&search_capcode=all&search_text=Ethereum
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1187485
archived.moe/biz/thread/2110392
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow wtf THATS MY POST... AHHHHH HAHAHAHA

Yep. LINK is gonna be huge.

JUST

poor pajeet could have made millions
but now has bags of ETH cuz he bought at top :(

>Immediately discredits himself upon entering the thread.

Nice job user.

this is glorious! thanks user!

yeah, people mocked ETH and it went well, but how about the other 99% of the time where people mock something and it turned out it was actually shit?

Now the question is, will we still have $100 Ethereum this year?

do we have any more of these

Tons.
Here:

warosu.org/biz/?search_op=op&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_del=dontcare&offset=96&search_dateto=2016-10-25&ghost=yes&search_res=op&task=search2&search_datefrom=2013-7-18&search_capcode=all&search_text=Ethereum

i remember going through the ethereum site before the sale and I don't remember thinking it was a scam at all. But, not too long after I decided to move to another state and try to be a normie. It didn't work and I missed the gains.

I cant stop looking through them.
I feel so good about the future, particularly LINK.

>governor of mars was right all along

>banks are just going to make their own smart contract blockchain

HOO BOY THIS SEEMS FAMILIAR.

lmao word for fucking word

This too.

Lolololl!!!

I wonder where i heard that from

We're gonna make it linkbros.

Fuck it's giving me goosebumps how this shit is dejavu all over again

I wonder if ETH experienced this downtrend tho? Or how long did it take to actually explode. Cba to check charts

It did. People fudded the instant it went down.

Like this one
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1187485

I wonder if this guy held or got weak hands at $100

when is link added to bittrex?

It went from $400 to $150 in a month

Lmao alright this 100% convinced me with LINK. Holy fuck the same exact shit regarding "fundamentals and tech" and whatever and people were mocking it. Talking about it as a long-term hold, it was mocked as coping, like right now. Crazy shit

Also the banks "making their own coin", no one would partner with him, fuck this is even worse than the 2 devs thing, vitalik actually looks like an autistic stuttering pothead, but here it is

Doesnt work like that user. Post a screenshot.

Definitely,

>this delusion
The only reason mETH ever went anywhere was the massive ICO boom and the speculation that followed it. I think smart contracts will be huge in the coming years and/or decades, but the only actual thing ETH has been used for so far were ICOs. I like the chainlink concept, but it's not going to have an ICO equivalent to give it a huge pump in a year or two. Linkies are gonna have to wait.
>he doesn't have Veeky Forums x

this guy wanted to kill his family because of $100 ethereum.

archived.moe/biz/thread/2110392

RIP
I
P

I remember reading this.

>Sell if you want but my god please seek a councilor in a year when you want to off yourself for such a stupid move lol

KEK

stop using your brain user.

How much eth did he Have?

LINK A YEAR AGO

screencap this

last post descibes Bancor pretty well.

>I got memed into buying ETH at 190k which i thought was a bargain and cheap.. and it keeps falling. No action in days. this coin sucks for speculating.. Not even shills can save it.. Money better invested in HUC or POT

I actually had to look up what shitcoin HUC is.

I actually think about buy for another 0.5 BTC into Link at these bargain prices.

LINK will create more guys like this

This is hilarious. Link holding is now more comfortable than ever

Yeah will, you have to wonder why there are more poor people than rich people. Because poorfags like this guy don't have the guts to take the risk. Do what it takes. Weather through the storm.

Yes, you can lose like 80% of your investment at this time. But holding may bring you infinite gain. I say it is worth the risk, even if you lose money you have to wagecuck for 6 months again. The world keeps spinning if you fail. But you will never get rich by being anxious.

Absolute shilling and memeing aside, do you guys actually think LINK will be the next ETH, or at least of that sort of value?

I haven't really looked into it desu, I missed the ICO so I haven't bought any, but it's looking like it's at a nice price now.

This. Nocoiners are just complete pussies

Interesting how many people were selling instead of just holding.

It is a bit of a gamble but if things go through it will have price increases like ETH did. It is definately worth putting some money in because the upside is so huge. Just chuck in 5% of your portfolio and if it 20x (which is possible) you have doubled your porfolio value with minimal risk. If it goes to nothing (very unlikely) you have lost 5% which you can gain back in an hour of trading.

The current price is an absolute bargain, like 2/3 of the last ATH and is not changing much anymore. I am currently waiting just to buy some more, unironically.

It only bleeds a bit thanks to BTC madness and some weak holders finally losing their nerves, who feel the urge to post their selloff at a loss on Veeky Forums for some validation, even though they know their decision was shitty. If you sell NOW you're really retarded. If you sold at ATH you were smart enough and could rebuy now. But this moment AFTER dropping most of the value is possibly the worst to sell, from a logical point of view. As we could see, the hype is there, people are just waiting to jump on board and FOMO in. Imagine what happens when new exchanges are finally announced. Tiny sparks will ignite this into a 1000 megaton bomb explosion.

We will see the exact same threads about people crying because they sold off at a loss thanks to their stupidity. Some people will just never make it because their emotions get the better hold of them.

mind you this was during a time when altcoins were looked down on as a pnd cash grab more than they are now.. even though it wasnt that long ago
but trying to compare this to some shit posting about link because sibos didnt do anything with the price is just plain desperation my duide

the sooner you realize that there are idiots shilling for every coin, regardless of how good or bad it is, the sooner you will stop wasting time listening to Veeky Forums's sentiment.

Have u not seen the pink wojaks?
Do not fall for the link shills, if you acquire link u should acquire pink wojaks too.
ETH can implemente anything Link can. Yes ETH can be link too if institution actually gave a fuck but right now their structure works and is very expensive to replace they won't take a gamble on the blockchain yet which is why link is getting crushed.

link only exists because of ether.
"the next eth!" is poor shilling that is no different to "its the next btc!" that was the slogan of every shitcoin during the 2013 rally

>bought eth at 1
>sold at 2