LINK WILL MOON

chainlink's pattern post-binance is just like when it hit etherdelta. it will moon soon goys

only new exchange can save this coin.

>it go down then go up
>now it go down again
>that means it will go up!!

Good TA there, champ

It had the sibos excuse for a dead team and muh 11k banks meme at this point.
Now it'll be like 2 months for finding new devs and forming them with no progress whatsoever.

this. seriously this is some fucked up logic

Shitcoin. Just sold 100k

how? teach me

>another link thread
>another day link down while other coin moon left and right
>people sell link to jump other coin
>whale tell people to hold to unload the rest of their cum
nice tactic

Yeah, Binance is killing link.

W-were gonna make it you guys! Requesting OMG/LINK "you are here" meme for solidarity.

any moon will be knocked the fuck back down at .47 cents by these stupid fucking whales. there is no incentive to invest while its on one exchange.

fixed

this is from someone who has no investment in LINK giving the pattern I end up seeing over and over again with stuff like this. I think some people may be blinded by the optimism. Don't say I didn't warn you, and ETH will probably be about 260-285 at that low. I think some of you need to temper your high expectations.

If only the dev team cared about getting it on a new exchange

The whales are going to kill this coin for good if it remains in this cycle.

How does one acquire LINK?

>it will moon soon goys
i fucking hope so user

>spend time getting your token that does nothing right now onto another exchange to do nothing isntead of developing your product

This so much, I'm so fucking fed up with 4 bots at the same time and whale coming every few hours to lower price even more

But no coin actually does anything except get traded by NEETS on Bruneian fingernail decorating sites

Yeah but Bitcoin can do that fine, if you want a coin to actually do well now it has to promise to do something,

>look at my random drawn circles that don't mean shit

hahaha deluded linkies

>Buy link
>Yfw