Counterfeit Wine - Biggest Wine Fraud Bust Ever

If you want to read an interesting story, look up Rudy Kurniawan on jewgle.

Anyway, what does this have to do with CRYPTO? Because if some 27 yr old could do this with fucking *wine* imagine what sort of frauds people are running right now in the crypto markets.

More:

I just watched a 1.5 hr documentary about him. Basically he was caught making counterfeits of high-end French wines. Was making millions in LA/NY right before the 2008 financial panic. Got caught, got 10 yrs prison sentence. He was only 27 in 2003 when he started moving $50,000-$100,000 worth of fine wines. His main mistake was that he got cocky, and didn't have an exit plan. The FBI caught him red-handed, his kitchen filled with all the evidence and everything.

This is your classic case of a trusted chink, but who actually spoke english, running a massive con in the highly speculative wine collecting market, which was in a bubble at the time due to all the finance people raking in high pay from their jewbs too.

He also started with millions of dollars and was waaaaay fucking smarter than you.

and more of a wine expert than the people he was scamming.

yep he had backing.

whats with the immediate personal attack, faggot. i didn't say i could ever do anything remotely close to this wine guy. eat shit.

Pump and dump are illegal but this shit happens every minute of everyday. And anyone who knows how to market, make a Website, and talk the talk can startup an ICO scam and rake in all the profit

People that spend $1000+ on wine deserve to get scammed.

People that spend $20+ on wine deserve to get scammed.

People that spend on wine deserve to get scammed.

people that spend deserve to get scammed.

people deserve to get scammed

I work as an Indonesian wine collector. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 9:00 AM today. I was able to create a 1962 Domaine de la Romanee-Conti, ~3000$ per. I decanted 3 Chateau Lafites each giving me ~1600$ each for 15 minutes of work. I find wines that don't exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking US senator in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

>You really need this 1953 Cabernet Sauvignon upgrade to your wine cellar!! It's looking really blasé and your collection could fail at any moment.

>Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $1900 wine that was actually deer piss

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made 5 billion Indonesian rupiah. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

People who invest in chinese crypto deserve to get scammed.

In general people will cut you off and cheat you at any time in china. There are no lines, people shove in front to get to elevators, kids hit by buses don't even get help and die in the street. As far as the chinese are concerned it is fairgame to lie, copy, and steal to get ahead.

You've been warned.

t. poltard

Go on live leak, prove me wrong.

I know people that have been to china. They had to make a car driving lottery system for 4 months in bejing to get it cleared up for the Olympics. Citizens of bejing are convinced in the chinese media lies that it is the 'gobi desert winds' that make the air so yellow and hard to breathe. They have no respect for patents or ideas and will blatently copy.

people who buy anything more costly than goon deserve to be scammed

Funny thing is the blockchain will prevent that sort of counterfeit wine fraud.

Have a look at VeChain. Worth investing when you realise the potential, as displayed by this story.

People that spend $1+ on wine deserve to get scammed.

No. It's actually true. They have just different cultural standards.

Yeah, White people are totally more honest.

i'm shitpoasting right now using chinese made keyboard, mouse, computer and monitor. do they lie, cheat and steal? sure, of course. do they make shitty products most of the time. yes. but do they also make a fuckton of products that operate efficiently and actually work? yes they also do that. so the point i'm making is, yes, there are a lot of bad chinese who scam and will do anything to maximize their profits, but there are also standards that some chinks follow, whether it's because they have strict clients/owners in the US/EU that require them to do follow them, or because they made those standards on their own.

Japan and the japs are much different, in that they are more honorable and noble. it's a very subtle difference but you can see actual pride in the way japs make things.

chinese are great at making things, and this is shown in the example of this wine fraud guy. but chinese, in general, aren't as honorable and in general will make shittier products, even if they make good products sometimes, they did it just to get rich.

if you look at chinese cuisine, for example, at the high-end restaurants it is quite excellent food. it's only when you look at crappy chinese restaurants where you will see them cut corners. so yes they do have standards and only the highest quality chinks will care about those standards.

this chinaman who conned everyone with his wine actually conned major fucking wine snobs so he was making some high-quality fake French wine using complicated mixtures and getting the bottle/label/wax/etc. to look just right....he was a master counterfeiter. yes he broke the law and lacked honor, but he did a damn fine job at it.

he was basically making around $40mil per year from his wine operations.

you're retarded mate, blockchain will never do shit to prevent counterfeiting of any kind nor secure any real world business deal of any kind

seriously give me a brief explanation of the nonsense you're spouting, there's no real world application for any of this shit

lol wtf

are you asking for a quick rundown?

yes but it better not be that gay ass bogdanov shit ive had it up to here with that

Also waiting to hear how the blockchain will secure physical products

HARD MODE:

*NO links to shitty articles made by the hype machine
*NO talking about serial #'s and QR codes which can just be replicated

Do you have braindamage by any chance?

nope, completely healthy physically and psychologically. IQ around 140. Why do you ask?

>i work
>work
good for you buddy, but i dont even have to do that.

Kekked. Nice post user