Shits about to get real

>25000 movies to be added
>roadmap release
>burning around 540 million tokens on the 20th of October.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/16/netflix-q3-2017-earnings.html
marketwatch.com/story/netflix-aims-for-all-time-high-as-analysts-see-high-double-digit-upside-for-shares-after-earnings-2017-10-17
twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/920665863627395073
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The calm before the storm.

gotta buy the dip, sharing is caring

What is this?

FLiK

As Netflix goes downhill and is deep in debt, FLIK will emerge and kick Netflix away. Remember, FLIK will make Cryptos Mainstream, movies and subscriptions can be made via FLIK tokens or fiat, its a huge market and 25k movies on day 1 is already bigger then Netflix.

Shill me this, first I've heard of it. How are they doing this legally? Do they have partnerships with major movie producers?

not saying they will get exactly 25000 on day 1, but they have the right connections to get a shitton. the 90% burn is just going to be the beginning to get more attention. Then they'll focus on listings

Do you even look at what you are typing or just press keys and hope for the best.
cnbc.com/2017/10/16/netflix-q3-2017-earnings.html

Revenue =/= profit user. They are still cash negative.

marketwatch.com/story/netflix-aims-for-all-time-high-as-analysts-see-high-double-digit-upside-for-shares-after-earnings-2017-10-17

their roadmap:
twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/920665863627395073

chronic dry butthole

founders are Ryan Felton (Hollywood producer), T.I. (famous Rapper) and Tony Gallippi (founder of Bitpay)
so they have good connections in the movie and music industry and Tony knows about cryptocurrency

Nice shilling from Ryan,
When did the convo take place?
Also what do usually coins do right before a burning? Do they dip?

Ok but their current market cap is already more than 100 million, and no one knows shit about this. Tell me how this is profitable to invest in at this price. This would be crazy scary to put money into now. When it gets more attention it could easily pump and dump down to 20 million cap, which is probably where it should be right now given where they're at.

Why is this better than SingularDTV by the way?

user have you actually watched their front page vid, where they literally quote themselves talking about their own project? Does that seem like the level of professionalism you're looking for in a crypto company? Maybe this will be a thing, maybe it won't, but it's not getting my money.

Only guy who knows crypto is the advisor, and these days you get called an advisor for doing very little.

>We'd love to buy the Weinstein film library
Shitty devs; lack integrity.

>market cap is already more than 100 million

Market Cap = Price X Circulating Supply.

Price = 0.178176
Circulating Supply = ???
Total supply is 600,000,000 with 520,000,000 being burned, leaving with a total supply of 80,000,000
How much is in circulation? Let's say 30% are hodled by founders , leaving us with 50,000,000 so 0.178176 X 50,000,000 = ~10,000,000 market cap.

convo was yesterday

Shall I buy the rumor senpai? ,

not only the rumor, but also the dip. best time to buy is now, i sure as hell did

set buy order @2700

Getting 25k movies is what they want and state that its their biggest challenge. Its not even a rumour, its a dream and youre buying it.
What is even going on in this place.