Don't sell LINK

Unless you're stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/6xcsc2jR
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck I'm about to pull the trigger and sell. Shill me with actual evidence

pastebin.com/raw/6xcsc2jR

Smart money sold link to invest in better short to mid term coins and will be looking for entry points to buy in a few months.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok i will hold for now

mfw when I see another LINK thread

I don't want to baghold for fucking 6 years.

>muh just like eth

Then seriously sell link because with the way the dev is handling things it won't go up until at the very least q2 2018

Not an argument. You could shill any coin with that.
That said:
BUY DIGIBYTES BOYS.
AND ALSO BUY DISTRICTOX BOYS.

This

come on, guys, let's be real for a minute here. you know you're running out of pozitive things to say about LINK if you're digging up old Veeky Forums threads and saying "see, people were fudding ETH back in 2016 and so now it's happening again with LINK so therefore you should buy LINK or at least stop selling it".

what exactly are the similarities between LINK and ETH, aside from the young founder.

I don't get it. I am a dumbfuck brainlet but I no longer see the appeal in LINK if it continues on this downtrend. Just shut the fuck up and let us wait for it to hit a solid bottom, or show signs of rebounding.

I wouldn't even mind if they did more things outside of conferences to remind us that they're alive. I've basically resigned myself to letting this ride for six months at least but it's hard. While I realize that in some ways the way they're conducting business is sound seeing our lord and savior with a skateboard would almost be refreshing.

Sergey has been working on this for YEARS and has had smartcontract.com domain in his name since 2010. Are you fucking wagecucks really that weakhanded and cant HODL for 1 year? You will literally 15x your money stop trying to daytrade and pink wojak when its down 15%. Fucking faggots when will they learn

This creep is literally dumping on his believers. never fucking again Veeky Forums FUCK YOU

its as simple as LINK has legitimate technical innovation at hand. Banks move slow though so its going to be slow moving.

its both the final frontier and a new beginning for crypto. Once banks are using it, trillions of dollars will be interacting with smart contracts and oracles. That will legitimize it and carry it forward into every facet of technology/commerce/governments etc.

Internet of money people

>Banks move slow though so its going to be slow moving.
It's not only that since LINK goes beyond finance though that's not helping. Crypto has been getting bigger, but in terms of real world use and adoption we're not even on the ground floor, we're in the basement. This stuff is just starting to catch on, it's not going to go big instantly. None of it save the PnD coins, and those come with the dump then go nowhere. LINK stands a chance to build that foundation we can put the rest of the house on.

We should be expecting to wait a bit, but with that said I still want my money now, dammit. My hands are weak but I'm trying to be strong, Veeky Forums.

15x your money... Come on, be real:D
Even when it "moons" the price is 2-3x in a +1 year and you can make that money in a month in crypto.
And what if someone does what link does better and in half the time?

>TOlelD81
Toilet?

Shiiieeeet
81 must mean 81 cents soon
I BELIEVE

Definitely a brainlet.
>Stay poor.

Sell now you Fucking retards.

15x is actually a understatement this will 2b+ market cap within 6 months

Dude it was obvious from the beginning.

>it solves this problem
>said problem solver doesn't exist and no working prototype insight
>said prototype would have to work seemlessly across all blockchain

Sure! Lemme invest all my money into a project with two fucking devs to achieve this! Nothing could go wrong!

15x from what? 45 cents? 40 cents? 35 cents? 15 cents? From which starting point are you predicting this 15x?

>15x is an understatement this will 2b mc in 6 months

Wow are you in for a rude awakening my friend. You won't see it hit 60 cents in 6 months if sibos fails to break it's ATH.

>thread full of delusional LINKlets and retards still believing the next shit token is gonna do 10x

We are in for a long winter boys

You know you can simply choose not to open them, right?

>LINK doesn't have bleeding gunshot wound
>confirmed only faking it's death
>once binance turns around link goes berserk kill mode

13c ico. But it's also going to go 15x from

2 cents

There absolute HAS to be groups paid to FUD and shill this. I refuse to believe people here are THIS autistic

Screenshotted and saved as 'Fucking Idiot.jpg'