ARK proved to be delusion!

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

Only a day later and you guys have already made this meme stale by spamming it every 5 minutes

How much did he take for that?
I want to pay him to recite the "wonderful masterminds" meme

Please keep the FUD up just a little longer. I haven't finished accumulating yet.

First time I've seen it over all of these Chainlink threads. Maybe you should step off of Veeky Forums.

This guy still exists?
Great!

Well you've had last month and this month to accumilate, you must be seriously rich if it takes you so long to accumilate

It's more a question of waiting for my other holdings to moon before I funnel the gains into Ark.

What are those names at the end of the video?

Discordcucks

People that donated to pay for the video

They accumulate ever since from the ATH, just like BTS, ICN and Siacoin guys still accumulating.

I knew this was a shitcoin. Im buying LINK (its the new eth)

Nice just sold 100k

The lead developer was recently spotted taking acid.. enjoy your bags

Nice just sold 100k again?

>taking acid
I unironically don't care what people do in their free time

Ok?

Stay poor deluded linkie

lol so you're trusting all your (probably not) hard earned money to a druggie and you just dont care eh

the state of deluded arkies

why mad at linkies? you are both on team deluded

you can be friends

You realize the "deluded" meme started with ARK right?? Fucking idiot.

Atleast arkies don't lose money.

Your PND is over. Enjoy your 0x.

haaahahah nice one, you dont lose money untill you sell amiright?? deludeeeed

Jealous linkies can't handle my x6 gains

>My gains
This is why your shitcoin will fail.

your FUD is weak as fuck m8 at least put some effort in it

I need a fucking HONEST answer. Someone mentioned earlier that since banks and other institutions are developing their own private blockchains that coins made as a "solution" such as ARK, LINK and others are basically going to be useless.

I am already invested in ark and want to invest more into it but am starting to get worried kind of how IBM said Lumens is temporary till they employ their own solution for international payments.

ARK literally has private deployable blockchains as a feature.

If everyone goes proprietary thats good news for you. ARK is aimed to be kept open source and serviced like Redhat OS

>im an arkie

> but am starting to get worried

We are just meming, hold your ARK, register with Delegate and enjoy free cash when ARK goes up a bit.
If ARK hits $50 one say you will be done.