people got fomo by people bought at ico lost

Nothing, but I'd have gained more holding BTC. :^(

+239.42%

atm im fine.

That's nice, ICO?

nothing i havent sold yet

just riding it out

nothing. i didnt sell yet

I didn't lose anything except a bunch of opportunities to short and double my LINK.
Every time "I think it'll bounce back it's risky to sell now", it goes even lower.

-0.056 btc it will keep growing the lower it gets...

waiting when it will hit new stock exchanger otherwise fuck my life

why would it bounce, any good news (there won't be before months) will be killed by presale buyers that have millions to dunp still

bought at .19 and sold at .42 feelsgoodman

Bought a ton at the presale, so I'm ok.

>why would it bounce
Who knows it's all up to whales, it went from 6k to 9.5k 3 days ago. And every time it goes up I think OK this time it'll be different, aaaaand then it dumped straight back to 6k.
That one time that it bounces and I decide to finally short, it'll probably find new support there and I'll kms.

>there won't be before months
We don't know that, there might be a new exchange in the upcoming weeks.

And people with millions of LINK are not really selling.

>only up 3x instead of 4x
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCCKKK REEEE

> Selling at a loss
> Scared its going to crash
Imagine investing with emotions and not researching the technology. Imagine not buying link every dip while under 400m~ market cap. Is there actually investors on Veeky Forums that don't have LINK? I actually think the LINK fud posts are from nocoiner retards from /polo/ LINK $18~ within 1 YEAR- Emotional weak hands faggots will get BTFO and nocoiners will still be wage slaving

Bought in for 2 BTC at 7000 sats. Didn't sell at 9000, now down to 6155. Doesn't bother me much yet. I am actually considering buying a bit more if it dips further.

Yeah same i have a pretty big buy order around 5800's hoping it will dump into it soon

Exactly same position, but only holding c.1500 LINK

>$18~ within 1 YEAR- Emotional weak hands faggots will get BTFO
faster sell your house and everything to buy LINK, it is x54, you can have 54 houses?

>5800
>pretty big

>

Havent lost overall, just potential gains. Its a little disheartening but i have no idea what to put my btc/eth into if i were to sell my link

yes

nice, how much $ did you put in initially?

>sell house
>live on street for one year being raped by dogs and niggers at night

Sound like a plan

no outlet to check blockfolio

I'm down 8 fucking BTC. Why the fuck did you faggots tell me to hold this garbage. I'm fucked

you dont even have 1 BTC you cunt

1. I bought at presale
2. You only lose if you sell

The ungodly amount of shilling and fudding only makes me more certain that this was a fucking good investment.

They don't mean the amount they are buying.

You do realize that's only on this board right? Dumb Linkie faggot.