Name a more aesthetic religion

Go on I'll wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nRvtUpLnxE
youtu.be/fMohK3w9slE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>God does not like vanity.
What? Read your bible, he's constantly boasting.

>God does not like vanity.
But who says he doesn't admire good workmanship dedicated to Him?
God made humans enjoy nice looking buildings, so he likely likes men who created great buildings enjoyable by their fellow man.

>Go on I'll wait.

One that allows art?

youtube.com/watch?v=2nRvtUpLnxE

fuck yeah

Less is more.

to think that this survived extensive bombing over months is beyond me.
Even if pilots tried to not hit landmarks but its still weird that nothing hit it.

This looks pretty comfy desu

Yeah. Zoroastrian faith is really interesting.

I bet all you heretics don't even use the bones of the faithful as building material for your churches.

Coming from a European perspective, I really like big gothic god-boxes with fancy marble idols and gold and such, but I also appreciate the blue ceramic central asian look, it's just a shame the inside of those beautiful blue mosques are so plain.

That's not the one I meant to upload but it's also pretty cute, I like the way Eastern churches write magic spells on the walls, makes me feel extra safe from demons.

Forgot muh pic

I mean isn't that great, even divorced from whatever bizarre meaning christians have for it? All those solemn wizards, amazons and birdmen, and all that decadent gold, now THAT'S religion!

Pic related looks cool from the outside, but inside is plain white plaster and a bazillion columns holding the roof up.

some of the coolest mosques were christian churches before tho. the mix makes it.

>inside of mosques are so plain
>shows inside of church decorated in middle eastern muqar nas

google "tilya kari madrasa"
the dome is magnificent, the inside is impressive

>idolatry and materialism, now THAT'S religion

Scientology

ohh the edge

It was hit over a dozen times, but almost all of the furnishings were removed before the war (all but 1 of the stained glass windows survived the war) and the structure was good at absorbing bomb blasts.

overdesigned deviantart keyblade tier

this "landmark" was hit 70 times by bombs. The last wound (photo) was patched with 250 tons of material in 2005

Batman-Kirche Würzburg

*Blocks your path*

get on our level scrubs

pretty interesting
comfy
a e s t h e t i c
comfy
warhammer 40k af
comfy
comfy
aesthetic

Oh, that makes the building just more badass desu.

Personally I think Islam wins on the exterior design aesthetic. Mosques look pretty cool with their domes and minarets, but churches are more interesting from the inside.

no

That is NOT islamic architecture mr braibletoğlu

Lol no

It's baffling how mudshits can just steal any type of architecture, make shitty copy pastes that look worse than the original because of the gay ass minarets, make 0 progress in the development of said architecture and call it "islamic"

Lol fuck no

youtu.be/fMohK3w9slE

Dude, they literally copypasted the Hagia Sophia.

looks like a black thorn, more menacing than anything
the main dome is painfully too huge and it just looks weird

I repeat ahahahaha

Lol are you fucking kidding me?

I don't like it. It's gaudy. All it does is inspire a need in me to take a sledgehammer to it.

Stop posting bastardized byzantine architecture and show me why islamic architecture is better

>baroque
ez

Dude you keep posting non islam structures which were taken over. are you really that dumb?

Holy shit, someone just blow it up already.

>random blocks of shit in masonry
Taking cues from Sub-Saharans, are we?

Gaudy.

that'd be modernism not baroque

topkek the one I posted is from Yemen

Either way it was just my opinion, why you chistfags are so buttblasted about churches looking like some torturous palace, I don't know.

lol churches are just better looking than m*sques

You see pic related and you think: nigga we just made it to heaven

Im not a christfag. Im gnostic if anything.
But Mosques all look the same.
The coolest temples/churches indian or asian anyways.

also "christfags" are you a muzzie or just an asshole?

The fuck. It's like your GPU melted half way through rendering it.

It looks better up close actually. But I get what you mean.

Lol your "mosques" look all like copypasted hagia sophias

Every church is unique, look at pic related

Look at all the different styles:

That is one very ugly building.

Hey, retard, it's still copypasting the Hagia Sophia. Doesn't matter where it is, they copypasted the Hagia Sophia. It's not being bootyblasted, it's hard fact.

I know you're going to claim that it's a mosque, because I'm almost certain you're just shitposting, but the Ottomans were not very original when it came to architecture. They just rode the Byzantines coat-tails in that regard.

I repeat:

give up, churches are unique, mosques are all the same shit

unique

r8 my church

I personally think he took drugs, or something similar

EZ

Ottoman mosques are the same shit.

Persia, Central Asian, and Mughal mosques are legit though.

Pic related is Indian

>churches are unique

Not really. Small to mid level churches all look the same, only ones that are different from one another are the big european cathedrals.

False, small to mid level churches all look different, if anything it's big gothic cathedrals that tend to look alike but even that is debatable

>mudshit buttblasted that most of his architecture is forever cucked by the Orthodox, from the dome of the rock, to the sultan Ahmed mosque
HELLENIZ'D

You can find churches in the middle of nowhere that are still beautiful and unique

Yes, Zoroastrism is pretty aesthetic.

When you casually stroll through a South Italian town and you see pic related, and they say terroni are the worst of Europeans, imagine the rest of Europe

Then you go to Tuscany and you see this marvel

Then Venica: it's unique, it's rich but still elegant, gorgeous.

They all look different, and it's the same fucking country

nice open plan my man

You go to the town next to it, and it's a completely different style

So different, so beautiful and it's the same region

The surprise never ends, in half a hour by car you see this

I'm surprised no one posted the most unique church/building in the world

a little more by car and you see this beauty

I'm only posting Italian churches, to show the diversity in one single fucking country

>They all look different, and it's the same fucking country
only since very recently. Italy is genetically and culturally diverse, don't pretend it isn't. They didn't even speak the same language a few years ago

To be fair, when they were built they weren't on the same country

The surprise never ends

Still it's the same people read Dante they knew about Italy

No Italians are all the same they just like to suqabble

Orthodox architecture alone is so incredibly regional and diverse within a single faith that it BTFOs any mudshit ByzaLARP variation.

How did they get the idea for that? It was built in the 16th century.

They're whites, not muzzies, they had creativity

It's standard slavic pagan architecture incorporated into Christianity. Due to autocephaly there was never a tight grip in Church building in the east, people could build whatever they were used to as liberty from the Church in return for good faith and influence.

This obsession with human form is kinda disgusting.

You guys are completely missing the point of a holy building. It's literally just a shelter that is protected from the elements to pray and learn in. It could be a cave or a barn it makes no difference. You can't establish the supremacy of a religion by it's architecture.

>pic related an artistic rendition of the prophet's (SAWS) masjid

Also to the Christians
>LOL look at muh idols fucking based so much culture lol

No where in the Bible do the prophets (peace upon them all) ever bow before images of humans or kiss or venerate any kind of man made image. Except for the false lies in the Bible about Aaron (AS) and claiming that he built the golden calf.

Ahahahhaha
ahahahahahahahahaha

MUDslime cope at its finest. Oh my god your religion is retarded and your architecture and art sucks compared to Christian one, deal with it

>hurrr guize you can't durrrrr develop religious beauty
>becauze X said that vague Y characteristic is HARAM OK?
Lolno sorry you're shit achmed

It's just catholics and orthodox that are weird like that, Northern Europe is normal

This is true Northern Europe is much more sensible the mosques are very quaint

>He thinks christcucks didn't steal their architecture from Rome and greekfag pagans.

Pass on & develop=/=copy, defile & neglect
That's why the renaissance happened

It's fundamentally dishonest to claim that Muslims didn't develop on previous middle eastern architecture. Look at the flow from Zoroastrian temples to Persian mosques. There's clear progression similar to that in europe.

>Muslims didn't develop on previous middle eastern architecture.
Correct, they just copied the Byzantine dome, arches and mosaic colour pallet
>There's clear progression similar to that in europe.
No

Ottomans are representative of all Muslims architecture. Have you even seen middle eastern mosques in Iran?

>Ottoman
>architecture
You're funny mahmoud
>Iran
Good punchline

>this retard tier response

This is your brain on /pol/ folks.