stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

0 sold all at 850

Bought at 800
God help us all

11k at 850, first time fomoing in 3 months
Wait til next week they said, more conferences they said

230K @ 675

Missed the rise, but managed to double my stack by trading. Tbh I don't need convincing, because IBM partnership is a big thing.

Even if it was just a pnd, it is now set up for more. People expect it to go higher, so they will fomo in when it rises again, and we'll see at least a second top in the next days.

>tfw you weren't big brained enough to sell at 1k

Sold at 750, but god damn I missed some phat gainz

13k at 985

i know, im an idiot

I had a good time making fun of deluded arkies and linkies, but at some point I became a deluded lumie.
Now, I will leave this board to go on a soul quest.

congrats

It's going to be better user

I stalked the pump from 300 to 1078, but I was greedy and kept raising my sell orders. At each pump, my sell orders were short too. Set at 860 when it went to 850, 850 when it went to 840...Stuck now with baby gains but I can't help but to feel like its a loss

No worries lads, Im a professional Buy High / Sell Low'er I'll fix it.

35k at an average price of about 610. Not too worried desu

Bought 40k at 599 and 730 2 days ago. IBM

3m at 745

...help

>laughed at people buying link at $0.11 because it dropped from $0.46 to $0.36 and they only tripled/quadripled their money in a week
>bought a 1 billion usd copy+paste shitcoin from the junior programmer who wrote mt gox
This is not even reddit-tier, you're the most pathetic creature I've seen lurking this board.

In a 576. This gets pumped agin tomorrow btw

36k at 250 not worried

i got 35k averaged at 600 sats

i have no reason not to believe you, because i am already balls deep in stellar, best wishes user

Buyed 60k at 420, nice!

Set sell order for 30 k (half-profits out) on 850 go to sleep, nice!

Dreamed lambos, nice!

Woke up, it peaked 823, nothing sold, than down we go to 550 AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I acually waited to enter Stelar cos i like it, thing is its so scary to look all time graph and see last bagholers carryed shit for fucking years!

Bought 20k at 800
>IRON FUCKING HANDS

I don't understand what happened here, the IBM partnership was officially confirmed right? If something like that doesn't result in lasting gains then what the fuck will?

I was very close to buying at 900, so you guys have my sympathy.

Sweet child you tought its so easy, wait new, buy, ride to moon?

LOL.

(it acually fucking is if you stop looking your blockfolio every 5 mins, go live life, and come abck in 5 years...)

500k @ 750

halp

If you have to wait five years for a shitcoin to do something then you buy btc instead.

Why tf would you buy at the top

Probably because the banks using xlm and IBM are suppressing the price to buy up as much as they can on the cheap.
How long this will take is anyone's guess. TA does cannot be applied under these circumstances. We aren't talking about whales here. We're talking about the hunters at the top of the food chain.

It wasn't the top, dipshit.

Bought in at 800, sold at 900. Bought back in at 850 because I fomo'd like a retard. Avg cost of 838 is what I'm holding. Fuck my life.

I hope you are not a hired shill and visit Veeky Forums on daily basis

deluded lumies

It's gonna MOON, MOON.I'm telling you. MOOOOOOON HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA MOOOON HAHAHAHA !!!!

13k at about 530.

I think my stop-limit just went through. Well fuck. Should have fucking sold earlier.

It will moon on the 24th

Why? user

probably because of the other conference they've got

Any link?

oh luuumiiieeesss... how is it going luuumies? have you changed yet? please never change deluded luumies

stellar.org/blog/september-news-stellar/

>22nd to 25th in Vegas

333k at 390 here,

My brother believed in it a long time ago, bought at 1500 and i told him about ibm so he bought more at 700.

Feel bad for him.

Bought 2700 yesterday because why the fuck not. Gambling is fun!